Poll Puts GOP/Tea Party In The Basement Rachel Maddow Show

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
Sausalito, CA
This is Poll that caused the Boner to talk about meeting with the White House.

It do.es not help the TeaHadist faction that the Koch Brothers do not support the Shut-Down.

For a party that talks about "The Party of Personal Responsibility", RePugs sure are running away from their Debacle of a Shut-Down.

Rachel Maddow Show

The hilarious thing is how the longer this goes on, the more popular the ACA gets. That has to sting the kooks, watching their master plan boomerang on them.

NBC/WSJ poll: Shutdown debate damages GOP - First Read
---
For one thing, the health-care law has become more popular since the shutdown began. Thirty-eight percent see the Affordable Care Act (or “Obamacare”) as a good idea, versus 43 percent who see it as a bad idea – up from 31 percent good idea, 44 percent bad idea last month.
---

GOP painted themselves into a corner and have the TeaTards to thank. Now they are begging for Obama to bail them out of this mess

Please, please....give us SOMETHING....anything to save us

let me BE first to put this 1006TH THREAD on the gop and it's shit stirring ugly title INTO the basement TOILET WHERE IT BELONGS

my gawd you people are pathetic, but it gives you lefties a chance for you haten circle jerking..

HOW many time can you repeat the same SHIT

anything with "teabaggers" in the title should not be allowed to be the politic forum

Last edited:
let me BE first to put this 1006TH THREAD on the gop and it's shit stirring ugly title INTO the basement TOILET WHERE IT BELONGS

my gawd you people are pathetic, but it gives you lefties a chance for you haten circle jerking..

anything with "teabaggers" in the title should not be allowed to be the politic forum

Don't worry, Steph. The stress from the cognitive dissonance you are feeling about the republican party will pass in time. In the mean time, I suggest you just accept the ramifications of these poll results. They really do mean something.

Isnt it interesting how you aren't mentioning how Democrats are polling?

Could it be you don't want to admit that they are doing just as badly?

This is Poll that caused the Boner to talk about meeting with the White House.

It do.es not help the TeaHadist faction that the Koch Brothers do not support the Shut-Down.

For a party that talks about "The Party of Personal Responsibility", RePugs sure are running away from their Debacle of a Shut-Down.

Rachel Maddow Show

I'm that is accurate........among hard core dems and a number of govt workers.

Isnt it interesting how you aren't mentioning how Democrats are polling?

Could it be you don't want to admit that they are doing just as badly?

yet, your premise is that Obamacare is bad, and some fantasy market based alternative better ... yet the polling shows the shutdown actually increased the lacksadisical support for Obamacare.

No one wins in a shutdown, but the polls do show that if this were Oct 2014, the dems would be at least even money to regain/retain all three seats of power. That's why it's a gop loss... pollwise.

Don't worry, Steph. The stress from the cognitive dissonance you are feeling about the republican party will pass in time. In the mean time, I suggest you just accept the ramifications of these poll results. They really do mean something.

go see your shrink, we don't need you to act like one
or go lay your garbage on someone else that might care

go see your shrink, we don't need you to act like one
or go lay your garbage on someone else that might care

Oh, I'm just having some fun. Don't take it personally.

Real polls (Rasmussen as opposed to left wing push polls) put Barry Hussein at 37% approval. George Bush's worst rating was around 36%. When the president has the entire media circling the wagons around his administration and his approval rating is around 37% no wonder the radical left is desperate.

Forum List

Back