Truth (but no Dare) - I'm in a "tell all mood" so fire away....

Well you really have to dig! I had to go to her information tab.
I have no time to do that with every member! Apparently you do!!!!
No, I just had a conversation on another thread she posted the other day and I assumed she was a man. Then reading her posts here she did not sound like a man so I checked it out. Otherwise I do not check everybody every time.
Whatever happened to your investigative habit?

Well you really have to dig! I had to go to her information tab.
I have no time to do that with every member! Apparently you do!!!!
No, I just had a conversation on another thread she posted the other day and I assumed she was a man. Then reading her posts here she did not sound like a man so I checked it out. Otherwise I do not check everybody every time.
Whatever happened to your investigative habit?

what investigative habit?
I like to see what people look like - but not everyone.
Only the people I converse with most often.... or did you mean something else?

No... that's about it. I just had the impression you wanted to know what and how people think (according to your own admission) and to be precise in assessing that information it is helpful to know one's gender.

What deep dark secret do you have that you love taunting people with ?

hmmmm well if it's a deep dark secret, how would I taunt people with it? I'm not sure how to answer this....?
Can you give an example?

No... that's about it. I just had the impression you wanted to know what and how people think (according to your own admission) and to be precise in assessing that information it is helpful to know one's gender.

Yeah but I want them to talk to me and tell me about it. Reading general info on a profile isn't how I like to get information. I want them to engage with me personally....

Forum List

Back