Trump's wall

It's not Trump's Wall.

It's America's Wall. ... :thup:
This is NANCY'S WALL (She must be a RAAAAAAYSYS!)

DW9_9DuWkAEgS8e

Hmmm ...wonder how Pelosi became a multi-millionaire while "serving" the public.

Schumer told the president to drop all thoughts of a wall. That killed any negotiation, and laid the shutdown right on Schumer's narrow shoulders.
Your guy claimed it, Regardless.

Schumer had the last move.

And, there is no express wall building power in our federal Constitution.

There is no express ordnance or aircraft building power either.
lol. nobody takes the right wing seriously about their political arguments. Our welfare clause is General, not common.

and, your guy doesn't need your vote for a wall.
danny as i have said before....not many here take the shit you post seriously either....you apparently thought ellis island was only a few miles from the southern border...
because the right wing is clueless and Causeless. Ellis Island isn't next to Europe, either.

To any Democrat Congressmen or Congresswomen who may view this forum, please, under no circumstances, give Trump money for his wall! Let him throw any poor me tantrum he chooses to, but DO NOT give him any money for his ill conceived white nationalist effort to prevent the "browning" of America. His lamentations of "border security" are nothing more than a smokescreen for his real purpose in building the wall, slowing down the browning.

As with everything else Trump has done, his wall premise is based on a gigantic lie, that "Mexico is going to pay for the wall."

If you value your congressional positions and want to get re-elected, DO NOT give in to Trump and his temper tantrum. Let him shut down the government for as long as he wants. It hurts his minions and will insure his not being re-elected, if Mueller fails to prevent that.
you might have a different view if you lived in certain areas of S.Cal.....
I have spent time in Southern California on business. Your comment just reinforces my point. The wall is all about racism, pure and simple.

It is true.
The Wall is about racism.
Democrat racism.

View attachment 236795
View attachment 236796
View attachment 236798
there is no Express wall building clause. it can't be about the Law.

To Trump............you have promised to build the wall time and time again........The amount of funding for our border security over the last 2 years is a JOKE. Building new Fences from old repair work contracts is not a new wall..............

You stand your ground here or lose your base............it's that simple.

Really? Where is the base going to go? That is the problem with your sucking Trump's cock. In 2024 (one way or the other), you're going to have to support someone who you're likely calling a RINO today.

To Trump............you have promised to build the wall time and time again........The amount of funding for our border security over the last 2 years is a JOKE. Building new Fences from old repair work contracts is not a new wall..............

Really? Where is the base going to go? That is the problem with your sucking Trump's cock. In 2024 (one way or the other), you're going to have to support someone who you're likely calling a RINO today.
Yeah........like we'd vote for Hillary...............he will not get the numbers if he doesn't stand on this one and he knows it...............

You wankers want open borders.........will spend on all kinds of BS.......but refuse to spend a fraction of the budget securing our Southern border.......So........we don't really give a shit what you think...........

Yeah........like we'd vote for Hillary...............he will not get the numbers if he doesn't stand on this one and he knows it...............

You wankers want open borders.........will spend on all kinds of BS.......but refuse to spend a fraction of the budget securing our Southern border.......So........we don't really give a shit what you think...........

You don't give a shit what I think...yet here you are responding to what I think.....sounds like you don't know what you want....I'm sure your master will tell you that pretty soon.

His maniacal base (i.e. you) will be there for Trump no matter what...you've given up any pretense of being for fiscal responsibility....you've given up any pretense of being for traditional american values...you've given up any pretense of thinking that honesty is something you admire in your master....you've given up the ability to take facts into account and make a decision based on those facts; where else are you going to go?

They have a name for folks like you; pets.

You don't give a shit what I think...yet here you are responding to what I think.....sounds like you don't know what you want....I'm sure your master will tell you that pretty soon.

His maniacal base (i.e. you) will be there for Trump no matter what...you've given up any pretense of being for fiscal responsibility....you've given up any pretense of being for traditional american values...you've given up any pretense of thinking that honesty is something you admire in your master....you've given up the ability to take facts into account and make a decision based on those facts; where else are you going to go?

I'm sure this will come as no shock to you but you're pretty impotent.

I'm sure this will come as no shock to you but you're pretty impotent.

I'm for the Wall and your comments don't matter.........unless you are bent over for me to find out if that is true. LOL

Now bend over.
:abgg2q.jpg:

To any Democrat Congressmen or Congresswomen who may view this forum, please, under no circumstances, give Trump money for his wall! Let him throw any poor me tantrum he chooses to, but DO NOT give him any money for his ill conceived white nationalist effort to prevent the "browning" of America. His lamentations of "border security" are nothing more than a smokescreen for his real purpose in building the wall, slowing down the browning.

As with everything else Trump has done, his wall premise is based on a gigantic lie, that "Mexico is going to pay for the wall."

If you value your congressional positions and want to get re-elected, DO NOT give in to Trump and his temper tantrum. Let him shut down the government for as long as he wants. It hurts his minions and will insure his not being re-elected, if Mueller fails to prevent that.
I have spent time in Southern California on business. Your comment just reinforces my point. The wall is all about racism, pure and simple.
Who’s the illegal in your family?

Who’s the illegal in your family?
he seems to think going on a business trip is the same as living there.....

Why is the browning so important that everybody has to pay tribute to it?

Border Patrol agents want it. They are closest to the situation? What is the issue here?

Border Patrol agents want it. They are closest to the situation? What is the issue here?
there is no express wall building clause.

and, it seems arbitrary and capricious to avoid processing the people who show up on our border.

and, it seems arbitrary and capricious to avoid processing the people who show up on our border.

Again the border patrol agents want it. Why not listen to them? No one has answered that question yet. Why are people who are at the border more important than people who live here and who are citizens?

Again the border patrol agents want it. Why not listen to them? No one has answered that question yet. Why are people who are at the border more important than people who live here and who are citizens?
Upgrading Ellis Island is more cost effective and humane. A wall solves nothing. It Only Costs.

Forum List

Back