Trump's wall

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
To any Democrat Congressmen or Congresswomen who may view this forum, please, under no circumstances, give Trump money for his wall! Let him throw any poor me tantrum he chooses to, but DO NOT give him any money for his ill conceived white nationalist effort to prevent the "browning" of America. His lamentations of "border security" are nothing more than a smokescreen for his real purpose in building the wall, slowing down the browning.

As with everything else Trump has done, his wall premise is based on a gigantic lie, that "Mexico is going to pay for the wall."

If you value your congressional positions and want to get re-elected, DO NOT give in to Trump and his temper tantrum. Let him shut down the government for as long as he wants. It hurts his minions and will insure his not being re-elected, if Mueller fails to prevent that.

Schumer told the president to drop all thoughts of a wall. That killed any negotiation, and laid the shutdown right on Schumer's narrow shoulders.

To Trump............you have promised to build the wall time and time again........The amount of funding for our border security over the last 2 years is a JOKE. Building new Fences from old repair work contracts is not a new wall..............

You stand your ground here or lose your base............it's that simple.

To any Democrat Congressmen or Congresswomen who may view this forum, please, under no circumstances, give Trump money for his wall! Let him throw any poor me tantrum he chooses to, but DO NOT give him any money for his ill conceived white nationalist effort to prevent the "browning" of America. His lamentations of "border security" are nothing more than a smokescreen for his real purpose in building the wall, slowing down the browning.

As with everything else Trump has done, his wall premise is based on a gigantic lie, that "Mexico is going to pay for the wall."

If you value your congressional positions and want to get re-elected, DO NOT give in to Trump and his temper tantrum. Let him shut down the government for as long as he wants. It hurts his minions and will insure his not being re-elected, if Mueller fails to prevent that.
OtherSideWall.jpg

It's NOT Trump's Wall. It is OUR wall. We elected him on this very issue. Chuck and Nazi are the death of your Party. Nice going.

Schumer told the president to drop all thoughts of a wall. That killed any negotiation, and laid the shutdown right on Schumer's narrow shoulders.
Your guy claimed it, Regardless.

And, there is no express wall building power in our federal Constitution.

thank goodness there are no federalists in Congress, raising concerns over Faith in our Doctrine.

you might have a different view if you lived in certain areas of S.Cal.....

Chuck Schumer will cry for Terrorist who want a travel visa and he will shut-down our government for illegal aliens, but the only thing that Chucky will do for Americans is flip them the bird and raise their taxes.

Schumer had the last move.

There is no express ordnance or aircraft building power either.
lol. nobody takes the right wing seriously about their political arguments. Our welfare clause is General, not common.

and, your guy doesn't need your vote for a wall.

Democrats are opposed to the wall because of the cost> LIE

Democrats are opposed to the wall because they are compassionate> Lie

The real reason why the Democrats are opposed to the border wall is because they are on a mission to displace mainstream middle class voters with poor illiterate anti-American third world moochers.

schumerposliar.jpg

lol. nobody takes the right wing seriously about their political arguments.

And yet Trump is president, filling the Supreme Court, and the Senate will leash the House.

Our welfare clause is General, not common.

General in the sense of providing an overall environment that benefits the welfare of the nation as a whole, not specific individuals or unconstitutionally-protected groups, and limited to only the authority expressly mandated by the Constitution.

Indeed, nor yours.

lol. nobody takes the right wing seriously about their political arguments.

And yet Trump is president, filling the Supreme Court, and the Senate will leash the House.

Our welfare clause is General, not common.

General in the sense of providing an overall environment that benefits the welfare of the nation as a whole, not specific individuals or unconstitutionally-protected groups, and limited to only the authority expressly mandated by the Constitution.

Indeed, nor yours.
our defense clause is not general and there is no express wall building clause.

I have spent time in Southern California on business. Your comment just reinforces my point. The wall is all about racism, pure and simple.

I have spent time in Southern California on business. Your comment just reinforces my point. The wall is all about racism, pure and simple.
spending a few days on business is just a tad difference then living here.....and then of course im sure your business did not take you to the places i speak of.....

lol. nobody takes the right wing seriously about their political arguments. Our welfare clause is General, not common.

danny as i have said before....not many here take the shit you post seriously either....you apparently thought ellis island was only a few miles from the southern border...

It's NOT Trump's Wall. It is OUR wall. We elected him on this very issue. Chuck and Nazi are the death of your Party. Nice going.

In that case, we don't want it.

It is true.
The Wall is about racism.
Democrat racism.

immigrationracist.jpg

immigrationracistdemocrats.jpg

immigrationracistJORGERAMOSposaztlanist.jpg

Forum List

Back