Trumps twitter account permanently suspended...

When you're bannned from Pinterest, that says something. LOL

Someone posted a great meme a few days back about Donald raging at Mitt Romney on an Amazon review page for men's ties. :laugh:

parler is being told to edit conservatives or be kicked out of apple and google stores.

but i thought all the right had to do was create their own site...
WTF do you need an app for? Twitter is only slightly nicer on the Twitter app as it is on Safari or Chrome.

Would a US Messageboard app really enhance posting on this forum? Not really.
Spent a lot of time on message boards learning how to do my job when it was run on a mainframe. May need to rely on them again. Word is Parler is being kicked of Amazon’s server farm tomorrow at midnight.
Why ??? How does Parler become responsible for it's members content, when all of these other platforms plead that they aren't responsible for their members uploads, content and etc ???? Sounds like this Parler is fixing to come into some big money in lawsuits.

What's fit for the goose is fit for the gander.

Let the lawsuits begin to fly.
sect 230 says they are not. and if Twitter and Facebook can't keep isis off their platform then they should be shit down. follow you own damn rules.

wild isn't it?
What's wild is that they hate Trump and conservatism that bad, but most know why that is.

@POTUS account has also been suspended.
And if Donnie tries to spew his hate through the White House Twit account, those will be scrubbed immediately.
How is it all not a breech of the constitution, whereby one of it's tennant's is under severe attack in this country ???

I thought all official's took and oath to uphold, and protect the constitution ??????????

And if Donnie tries to spew his hate through the White House Twit account, those will be scrubbed immediately.
How is it all not a breech of the constitution, whereby one of it's tennant's is under severe attack in this country ???

I thought all official's took and oath to uphold, and protect the constitution ??????????

The seditious incitement of violence is not constitutionally protected.

The seditious incitement of violence is not constitutionally protected.
Keeping your lying up, uhhhh doesn't mean it wins ever in a court of law. Fighting politically to ones death doesn't mean violence at all, but it does mean to exhaust all avenues of protest and challenge until one can fight no more, and this would be for justice if justice is being sought after earnestly.

That's being American, and if you don't like it then go somewhere else in the world to live, because you aren't popular here by most people's thinking on the matter. You won't do it though, because you're probably just mouth like the rest of the leftist who cried they were leaving and never did.

Forum List

Back