Trumps twitter account permanently suspended...

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
From Twitter: "After close review of recent Tweets from the account and the context around them we have permanently suspended the account due to the risk of further incitement of violence."
trumpsuspended.jpeg

Last edited:
It’s about time. Though kinda too little, too late. Or closing the barn door after you’ve let the horses out.

It’s about time. Though kinda too little, too late. Or closing the barn door after you’ve let the horses out.

The coup attempt just became even more difficult.

I think Fox News reported today that him and his followers are responsible for about half of twitters traffic. I can't imagine they make this decision unless someone in the incoming government is willing to grant them tax dollars (I think it's called cronyism).

Wherever he goes, that platform will explode, there is no question. If he were smart, he'd get into the media business AND get funding for a social media platform.

He'd earn a billion a year.

Last edited:
From Twitter: "After close review of recent Tweets from the account and the context around them we have permanently suspended the account due to the risk of further incitement of violence."
Great. Time to dump Twitter. Problem solved. They are a mennace to society.

you are late, looks like they already dumped you... :)
I hope Trump suggests all his supporters make a run on banks and sell all stocks. All at once. Plus any Dem company like Amazon never used again,

I never opened up a FB account or any little girl platforms.

They are only doing so now b/c Trump is finally losing power and influence.

They didn't have the balls to do this when he FIRST began inciting violence in year 1.

It’s about time.

Well I guess since you are speaking for God's enemy, that would make sense.
Actually, most of high tech America and the entire left and MSM have turned into enemies of truth and goodness.

Forum List

Back