Trump's thinly veiled threats to attack Bill Clinton confirms he lost the debate

Is it okay to disparage women who have alleged rape?
Only if the accusations are capricious and maybe false.......Defending one's spouse regarding accusations is NOT a sin. Just ask poor Mrs. Vitter or Mrs. Craig.
I wasn't aware of this rule. I've never heard Women's Rights advocates make such a distinction.

Who decides when sexual accusations by multiple women about a guy who admitted having an affair with a young intern are "capricious and maybe false"?

And "maybe false"? That's enough now?

Last edited:
Spin it any way you want, but the promised attacks by Trump on Bill's infidelity at the next debate shows that even he well knows that he did poorly on the first debate.

Objectively, if this clown really thought that he won (and only an idiot would conclude that), there would be NO reason to threaten that he needed to begin to sling mud.......
Everyone feels he was too nice. But that was just to keep Hillary from bawling on national television in a sympathy move.

Hillary was rude and obnoxious. She felt she could get away with it, so she did it.

Most of America could see what she was doing.

Don't worry, Trump was stupid enough to show his hand, I'm certain the Clinton campaign will spend hours researching all of Donalds indescretions and practicing, practicing practicing the delivery.

So it's stupid to show his hand to hillary yet liberals want Trump to show his hand when it comes to fighting terrorism?
You people are nucken futs....

Don't worry, Trump was stupid enough to show his hand, I'm certain the Clinton campaign will spend hours researching all of Donalds indescretions and practicing, practicing practicing the delivery.

So it's stupid to show his hand to hillary yet liberals want Trump to show his hand when it comes to fighting terrorism?

You mean Trump has a secret plan to fight terrorism and he won't tell us?

Like Hillary said: trump's secret ISIS plan is that he doesn't have one. LOL.

I think it has something to do with calling them "Radical Islamic Terrorists" They hate that

Yes....Telegraph your plans on fighting ISIS like a friggen idiot. Hillary put her plan up on her website. Brilliant. Then she claims he has no plans because he not foolish enough to do the same.

A lie of course.

She proved to me while I was in Somalia that she's incompetent. Politics and military tactics don't mix well. It assures defeat or a quagmire at best.

Is it okay to disparage women who have alleged rape?
Only if the accusations are capricious and maybe false.......Defending one's spouse regarding accusations is NOT a sin. Just ask poor Mrs. Vitter or Mrs. Craig.
I wasn't aware of this rule. I've never heard Women's Rights advocates make such a distinction.

Who decides when accusations by multiple women are "capricious and maybe false"?

And "maybe false"? That's enough?

When the accusations come from bloggers, and other "alternative" sources, and are not made through police or the MSM, such allegations are not creditable. Most of these blogger allegations say that Clinton basically made a very clumsy pass at the women. The women said no and that was the end of it. Hardly anything to get excited about.

Anita Broaderick has signed and sworn an Affidavit that says that Bill Clinton did not rape her. What to believe - the bloggers, or her sworn Affidavit? I have to take the sworn affidavit over anything else.

The accusations against Bill Cosby all came from the MSM. The women sued. Much more creditable.

When the accusations come from bloggers, and other "alternative" sources, and are not made through police or the MSM, such allegations are not creditable. Most of these blogger allegations say that Clinton basically made a very clumsy pass at the women. The women said no and that was the end of it. Hardly anything to get excited about.
A clumsy pass?
LOL

Who decides when sexual accusations by multiple women about a guy who admitted having an affair with a young intern are "capricious and maybe false"?

NO....you're misinterpreting what I stated (perhaps on purpose?)........I am NOT defending Bill Clinton's proclivity for womanizing....BUT almost 10% of sexual harassment allegations are proven false especially against some men (or women) in power and wealthy situations. Don’t assume a complainant’s prima facie case is sufficient proof of harassment, and a spouse's defending the other is not an ethical crime.

So, you're COMPARING a clown's "threat" to sling mud at his opponent to the mysterious plans to defeat ISIS??? Really ??

Last edited:

NO....you're misinterpreting what I stated (perhaps on purpose?)........I am NOT defending Bill Clinton's proclivity for womanizing....BUT almost 10% of sexual harassment allegations are proven false especially
That's fine. My point is that women's rights groups don't make the distinction that you made. What you describe is very subjective, and that's just not the way we are expected to react to rape allegations as a culture.

I think this is political. If a Republican lady said the same thing about women who accused a man (with an admitted history) such as Bill, the Left would crucify them. Would you deny that?

And this is coming from someone who is holding his nose and voting for Hillary. I'm just being honest.

Forum List

Back