Trump's thinly veiled threats to attack Bill Clinton confirms he lost the debate

The majority of retards who think online polls mean anything.

Where nitwits (like Sassy) can vote on line as many times as their psychosis dictates.

And there ya go again with the middle school antics when people don't agree with you. Stop it, it's old and tiresome. Besides I don't vote in online polls...but I bet you was up all night trying to close the HUGE gap between Cankles The Cow and Trump
Unlike your antics, which are elementary school level.

Were Mother Theresa running against Clinton, the "morality"attacks may have held some weight......Trump and his very shady morality.........well, not so much.....

(I sincerely WANT for Trump to go the route of accusing Clinton of immorality.....the trap would be .....well, entertaining.)

Spin it any way you want, but the promised attacks by Trump on Bill's infidelity at the next debate shows that even he well knows that he did poorly on the first debate.

Objectively, if this clown really thought that he won (and only an idiot would conclude that), there would be NO reason to threaten that he needed to begin to sling mud.......

Attacking your opponent's character, or lack thereof as it might be, is a fair game rule.
Oh, I don't think it would be wise for him to question anyone else's character, LOL. But hey, go right ahead. She'll tear him to shreds when it comes to character also.

But, I guess he does have to try character assassination. That is pretty much the only thing he is good at and has to fall back on.
Only thing his Drumpfettes have got also....remember, they are the Party of "Family Values".....

Spin it any way you want, but the promised attacks by Trump on Bill's infidelity at the next debate shows that even he well knows that he did poorly on the first debate.

Objectively, if this clown really thought that he won (and only an idiot would conclude that), there would be NO reason to threaten that he needed to begin to sling mud.......
Does not compute. If Hillary is going to go the personal route she's fucking with the wrong guy because he can mud wrestle as good as anybody. Sounds more like a salvo to her to keep her shit clean ...or else. And it isn't Bill's "infidelity", it's his gross treatment of women and Hillary sticking up for him for political gain.

Leftists have no problem with one of their own abusing women, but if their enemy calls one a pig they are outraged. That's beyond hypocrisy, it's a mental illness.

**** Hillary sticking up for him for political gain.*****

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The glaring bit that clinches the diagnosis of sociopathy
in Hillary (remember "lady Macbeth")

The majority of retards who think online polls mean anything.

Where nitwits (like Sassy) can vote on line as many times as their psychosis dictates.

And there ya go again with the middle school antics when people don't agree with you. Stop it, it's old and tiresome. Besides I don't vote in online polls...but I bet you was up all night trying to close the HUGE gap between Cankles The Cow and Trump

"Middle school antics"...bread and butter to you Alt-Right Drumpfettes.

Does not compute. If Hillary is going to go the personal route she's fucking with the wrong guy because he can mud wrestle as good as anybody. Sounds more like a salvo to her to keep her shit clean ...or else. And it isn't Bill's "infidelity", it's his gross treatment of women and Hillary sticking up for him for political gain.

Leftists have no problem with one of their own abusing women, but if their enemy calls one a pig they are outraged. That's beyond hypocrisy, it's a mental illness.

Simple question (actually 2)....How many times has Hillary been married versus Donald? ....and WHY ???
Hillary has never let go of her only chance for power.

.but I bet you was up all night trying to close the HUGE gap between Cankles The Cow and Trump

Actually, NO.....I was celebrating Hillary's stellar performance with some friends.....and rightfully so.

.but I bet you was up all night trying to close the HUGE gap between Cankles The Cow and Trump

Actually, NO.....I was celebrating Hillary's stellar performance with some friends.....and rightfully so.

I shudder to think of that get together. Have you seen the videos of her getting caught using hand signals to Holt? That was simply stellar AHAHAHAHAAHA

Trump sounded like Smokey when Debo would come around..."Deebo be like shut the fuck up...and I do. but when he leaves? I be talking again"

Is it okay to disparage women who have alleged rape?

Only if the accusations are capricious and maybe false.......Defending one's spouse regarding accusations is NOT a sin.
Just ask poor Mrs. Vitter or Mrs. Craig.

Forum List

Back