Trump's thinly veiled threats to attack Bill Clinton confirms he lost the debate

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Spin it any way you want, but the promised attacks by Trump on Bill's infidelity at the next debate shows that even he well knows that he did poorly on the first debate.

Objectively, if this clown really thought that he won (and only an idiot would conclude that), there would be NO reason to threaten that he needed to begin to sling mud.......

Spin it any way you want, but the promised attacks by Trump on Bill's infidelity at the next debate shows that even he well knows that he did poorly on the first debate.

Objectively, if this clown really thought that he won (and only an idiot would conclude that), there would be NO reason to threaten that he needed to begin to sling mud.......
He's desperate, and possibly very ill from the way he looked to me up on the stage --- constantly sipping on water like little marco, sniffling away and holding onto the podium like it was the only thing keeping him from keeling over.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he backs out of it. But if he doesn't, he will just get his ass handed to him, AGAIN.

Does not compute. If Hillary is going to go the personal route she's fucking with the wrong guy because he can mud wrestle as good as anybody. Sounds more like a salvo to her to keep her shit clean ...or else. And it isn't Bill's "infidelity", it's his gross treatment of women and Hillary sticking up for him for political gain.

Leftists have no problem with one of their own abusing women, but if their enemy calls one a pig they are outraged. That's beyond hypocrisy, it's a mental illness.

Attacking your opponent's character, or lack thereof as it might be, is a fair game rule.

LOL The Hildabots fire up the excuses. This is fun :) LEAVE OUR HILLARY ALONE!!!!! LOL
Excuses? What excuses, and for what, for her winning the debate? My goodness, you are stupid.

And who said anything about Hillary? You are the only here that brought her name up.

Don't worry, Trump was stupid enough to show his hand, I'm certain the Clinton campaign will spend hours researching all of Donalds indescretions and practicing, practicing practicing the delivery.

Attacking your opponent's character, or lack thereof as it might be, is a fair game rule.
Oh, I don't think it would be wise for him to question anyone else's character, LOL. But hey, go right ahead. She'll tear him to shreds when it comes to character also.

But, I guess he does have to try character assassination. That is pretty much the only thing he is good at and has to fall back on.

Does not compute. If Hillary is going to go the personal route she's fucking with the wrong guy because he can mud wrestle as good as anybody. Sounds more like a salvo to her to keep her shit clean ...or else. And it isn't Bill's "infidelity", it's his gross treatment of women and Hillary sticking up for him for political gain.

Leftists have no problem with one of their own abusing women, but if their enemy calls one a pig they are outraged. That's beyond hypocrisy, it's a mental illness.

Simple question (actually 2)....How many times has Hillary been married versus Donald? ....and WHY ???

The majority of retards who think online polls mean anything.

Where nitwits (like Sassy) can vote on line as many times as their psychosis dictates.

And there ya go again with the middle school antics when people don't agree with you. Stop it, it's old and tiresome. Besides I don't vote in online polls...but I bet you was up all night trying to close the HUGE gap between Cankles The Cow and Trump

The Donald and every rational, high information person knows he won the first debate. That doesn't mean it is not fun to play with the MSM and their low information followers.

Don't worry, Trump was stupid enough to show his hand, I'm certain the Clinton campaign will spend hours researching all of Donalds indescretions and practicing, practicing practicing the delivery.

I don't think Hillary will go tit for tat on marital infidelity.....it is below her

She will just play the woman scorned card and show her outrage at Trump rolling around in the mud

Others can bring up Trumps record of infidelity

Winners don't whine about how their mics were sabotaged. Losers making excuses for their own lack of preparation do.

Forum List

Back