Trump's thinly veiled threats to attack Bill Clinton confirms he lost the debate

Well we are already in the sewer with these two so what's a bit more stank.
The American people are really screwed in this election...

Bigly!

Don't worry, Trump was stupid enough to show his hand, I'm certain the Clinton campaign will spend hours researching all of Donalds indescretions and practicing, practicing practicing the delivery.

So it's stupid to show his hand to hillary yet liberals want Trump to show his hand when it comes to fighting terrorism?
You people are nucken futs....

You mean Trump has a secret plan to fight terrorism and he won't tell us?

Where have you been?
You and your little liberal buddies were crying about just that just the other day.

Don't worry, Trump was stupid enough to show his hand, I'm certain the Clinton campaign will spend hours researching all of Donalds indescretions and practicing, practicing practicing the delivery.

So it's stupid to show his hand to hillary yet liberals want Trump to show his hand when it comes to fighting terrorism?
Like Hillary said: trump's secret ISIS plan is that he doesn't have one. LOL.

Lets say thats true....it couldnt be any worse than barry and hillary's plan.
Which has pretty much amounted to nothing.

Bill Clinton got a blow job in the White House from an intern and ejaculated on her dress. Then lied about it in the initial stages of the probing and questioning.

First, what bothered me most about that scandal is this -- look at Marilyn Monroe and then look at Monica Lewinsky. What hell, Bill?! I want my POTUS to cheat on his wife with a drop-dead gorgeous perfect 10. Not frumpy interns.

And don't do it in the White House, for Christ's sake! Under the White House in a secret fuck bunker. Duh!

And hey, 9/11 truthers, if our government can't hide a cum stain on a dress, how the fuck do you think they're going to orchestrate and then cover up 9/11? Riddle me that!

Here's what's so great about this latest threat from Donald, it's like O.J. threatening to call out Phil Spector as a bloody murderer.

The Over/Under on how many abortions Donald Trump has personally paid for (fetuses with his DNA) -- 22.

Glass houses, Tiny Hands.

How very damn true.......I am sure that "saner" heads within the Trump entourage are probably telling the Donald....."are you sure you want to go there?"

You have admitted in the otehr thread that online click polls are not credible. And those not-credible online polls are the ONLY place you can find Trump winning.

So I again insist that you provide the source for your claim.

You will not provide the source because the claim is COMPLETE BULLSHIT and you Lass are a fucking shameless liar.

You'll live, Twinkle Toes but your outrage is duly noted. Take a :chillpill: and relax

How about your obvious lying, was that noted?

You're one more comment from ignore. Bank it, little one

OH NO! Please Lass don't do it! I'll call you honest from now on :cuckoo:

I got no time for childish left loons

fWx327.gif
Oh....you are leaving? What with your incredibly busy schedule (*snicker) and all.

Hillary's partisan fans are going to ignore the things she said about Bill's accusers, they have to.

If Trump brings it up correctly, it could be effective. IF.
I don't think it will be effective at all....there's no married woman on this earth, that would treat the women who decided to sleep with her husband, nicely....nor be expected by any normal breathing person to have the scorned spouse, treat these women that did the naughty with their husband, nicely....

There were no rape accusation, the lady that now claims rape, for 10-15 years previously she claimed it was not rape and even testified under oath twice that he did not rape her....So which one of her stories should be believed.???

When all of Bill's indiscretions and affairs came out during his term, Hillary's ratings skyrocket due to sympathy....for the humiliation and embarrassment she was put through....they saw her as putting on a strong face....but knew her hurt.....

After 10 -25 years of republican spin in republican circles with books and blogs and articles about the Clintons, enriching themselves with their spin and lies, the right wing minions only, believe their own carp....

There is no way Trump, in a townhall setting in the next debate, can lure undecided voters to his side, bringing up a very hurtful and stressful and personal thing that she had to go through, and not get booed out of the room.

Last edited:
Spin it any way you want, but the promised attacks by Trump on Bill's infidelity at the next debate shows that even he well knows that he did poorly on the first debate.

Objectively, if this clown really thought that he won (and only an idiot would conclude that), there would be NO reason to threaten that he needed to begin to sling mud.......
I would be very surprised if Trump broaches Bill's infidelities during a nationally televised debate which will be part of the historical record. I doubt even Trump is that tactless and ugly.

He's just trash talking before a bout. Trying to psych out his opponent.

Where have you been?
You and your little liberal buddies were crying about just that just the other day.

Trump is willing to let people die unless he gets elected?

Spin it any way you want, but the promised attacks by Trump on Bill's infidelity at the next debate shows that even he well knows that he did poorly on the first debate.

Objectively, if this clown really thought that he won (and only an idiot would conclude that), there would be NO reason to threaten that he needed to begin to sling mud.......
I would be very surprised if Trump broaches Bill's infidelities during a nationally televised debate which will be part of the historical record. I doubt even Trump is that tactless and ugly.

Seems Trump already has his minions doing the dirty work for him

Don King is a big Trump supporter.

This is pre-fight trash talk during the weigh-in ceremony. That's all it is.

"In this corner, in the blue polyster trunks...HIIIIIILLLAAAAAARREEEEEEEE CLINTOOOOOONNNNNNN!"

Agreed.....with one minor addition.....

In the same way that Trump tried to wriggle his way out of the "birther-racist" controversy by stating that it was he who put an end to it by forcing Obama to release his BC........He is PRE-paring his excuses for his next defeat by stating, "I'm just a nice guy who doesn't want to embarrass the Clintons"......to the [grudgingly] approval nods of his minions.....

Where have you been?

So how many die when you tell the enemy your plans?
Damn liberals are stupid.

Lets say thats true....it couldnt be any worse than barry and hillary's plan.
Which has pretty much amounted to nothing.

How America is beating ISIS in Iraq and Syria
How America is beating ISIS in Iraq and Syria

Isis faces likely defeat in battles across Iraq and Syria – but what happens next?
Isis face likely defeat in battles in Iraq and Syria - but what next?

Unfortunately that does nothing for the rash of muslim attacks here in our own country.
Besides,how hard could it be to beat the JV team?

Speaking of STUPID......Here's an assignment for you to keep you off the streets....

First, look at Clinton's website regarding ISIS and tell us SPECIFICALLY what she's "giving away" (is it that we're going after them that has you troubled?)

Second, look at Trump's website and tell us SPECIFICALLY what he has planned, beside the fact that you and other morons should "trust him" that he has an unbelievable, fantastic and beautiful plan.

There you go....happy hunting.

Where have you been?

If Trump has such a great plan...Why doesn't he whisper it to Obama so that we can start saving lives right now?

If Trump has such a great plan...Why doesn't he whisper it to Obama so that we can start saving lives right now?

Trump's plan to defeat ISIS may boil down to offering each member of that terrorist organization free tuition at Trump U.

Forum List

Back