Trump's team in disarray, U.S. Senator McCain tells Europe

...how embarrassing, poor John has to explain Cheetolini's erratic and childish behavior to the entire world, he must be loving this!.........

McCain, a known Trump critic, told the Munich Security Conference that the resignation of the new president's security adviser Michael Flynn over his contacts with Russia reflected deep problems in Washington.

"I think that the Flynn issue obviously is something that shows that in many respects this administration is in disarray and they've got a lot of work to do," said McCain, even as he praised Trump's defense secretary.

"The president, I think, makes statements (and) on other occasions contradicts himself. So we've learned to watch what the president does as opposed to what he says," he said.

McCain needs to do the honorable thing and resign. Let the Arizona voters have someone who represents them.
They re-elected him. Guess that means they want him.

The senile, warmongering, Manchurian McCain has been a traitor for no less than a couple decades.

That leftist freaks like the OP now glom onto him as some some of avatar of sanity and virtue is astonishing.
If he's a traitor, you should report him to the FBI. But his continuents in Arizona seem to like him....they keep re-electing him.

...how embarrassing, poor John has to explain Cheetolini's erratic and childish behavior to the entire world, he must be loving this!.........

McCain, a known Trump critic, told the Munich Security Conference that the resignation of the new president's security adviser Michael Flynn over his contacts with Russia reflected deep problems in Washington.

"I think that the Flynn issue obviously is something that shows that in many respects this administration is in disarray and they've got a lot of work to do," said McCain, even as he praised Trump's defense secretary.

"The president, I think, makes statements (and) on other occasions contradicts himself. So we've learned to watch what the president does as opposed to what he says," he said.

McCain needs to do the honorable thing and resign. Let the Arizona voters have someone who represents them.

My prediction is if John "Neo-Conservative Psychopath Warmonger" McCain doesn't die somehow this year, either natural causes or an accident, then this year Jefferson Sessions will have him up on charges of Sedition.

John McCain is a Traitor to the American nation and so is that frustrated faggot Miss Lindsey Graham.
What do you know about our laws and such, Alt-Rightie? Right now, McCain is doing more FOR our country than he has is a while.

My prediction is if John "Neo-Conservative Psychopath Warmonger" McCain doesn't die somehow this year, either natural causes or an accident, then this year Jefferson Sessions will have him up on charges of Sedition.

John McCain is a Traitor to the American nation and so is that frustrated faggot Miss Lindsey Graham.
What do you know about our laws and such, Alt-Rightie? Right now, McCain is doing more FOR our country than he has is a while.

Your type only like John McCain because he's trashing Trump.

If you actually like John McCain, then why didn't you vote for him to be American President instead of voting for Barack Obama.

As usual you are full of horsecrap and just babbling.

If you actually like John McCain, then why didn't you vote for him to be American President instead of voting for Barack Obama.

I have always admired John McCain....I didn't vote for him in 2008 because of three reasons: 1) Palin, 2) 8 disasterous years with a GOP President, and 3) because he'd been a POW and even the Navy didn't let them back into tactical commands after they came back because they were an unknown after what happened to them

McCain is a liar and has always been. The Trump administration is ticking like a Swiss Watch. Despite the lefts frantic and maniacal opposition.

Swiss watch, or a bomb about to explode? He can't even get qualified people to accept his shit sandwich of a cabinet position.

Bull shit. He has filled many positions already. The only thing holding him up is the insane butthurt of the democrats.

Yes, He has filled positions. I said qualified people. His energy department head didn't even know what the department did, yet still called for it to be closed. His housing department head said he was not qualified, and would probably screw it up pretty bad. His education department head, and her children have never worked for or attended public schools, and didn't even recognize the major evaluation methods of education. Now, after his national security adviser is caught colluding with the Russians, while he was working on Trump's campaign, he can't get anyone to accept that position. One person offered the job even called it a shit sandwich. The majority of his appointees are directly from Goldman Sachs, and his SOS has direct financial ties with Russia. Yes, he has filled positions, but there is a tragic lack of qualifications for any of his appointees.

You are the type who probably celebrated on September 11th when the WTC and The Pentagon was attacked, you are the type who probably thought America deserved that and had it coming to it.

If you wasn't such a coward, you would have joined ISIS already, I'm sure they'd welcome someone as Manly and Butch as you.

It's typical that the Leftist Maniacs would think John "Neo-Conservative Psychopath Warmonger" McCain would suddenly be someone to look up to, he's got great morals and he's friends with the people you Leftists have your love-in with Radical Islamists, such as ISIS and Al-Qaeda and the Al-Nusra Front.

mccain-isis.jpg

main-qimg-8e69667a32b1a9068b41912985b96293

John McCain the mentally unstable psychopath and American Traitor describes ISIS and the Al-Nusra Front aka Al-Qaeda as "brave fighters who are risking their lives for freedom and need our help"

mccain-syria.jpg

mccain-cartoon333333333333333.jpg

mccain-straight-jacket-ani-gif.104491

john-mccain-fangs-blood-warmonger.png

I have always admired John McCain....I didn't vote for him in 2008 because of three reasons: 1) Palin, 2) 8 disasterous years with a GOP President, and 3) because he'd been a POW and even the Navy didn't let them back into tactical commands after they came back because they were an unknown after what happened to them

John McCain, his choice of friends leaves a lot to be desired, Stratford and myself can tell anyone who wishes to be told about the sort John McCain calls friends in Ukraine, such the below two men for example.

Stratford57

john-mccain-went-to-ukraine-and-stood-on-stage-with-a-man-accused-of-being-an-anti-semitic-neo-nazi.jpg

cain-replace.jpg

johnmcc.jpg

You are the type who probably celebrated on September 11th when the WTC and The Pentagon was attacked, you are the type who probably thought America deserved that and had it coming to it.

If you wasn't such a coward, you would have joined ISIS already, I'm sure they'd welcome someone as Manly and Butch as you.

It's typical that the Leftist Maniacs would think John "Neo-Conservative Psychopath Warmonger" McCain would suddenly be someone to look up to, he's got great morals and he's friends with the people you Leftists have your love-in with Radical Islamists, such as ISIS and Al-Qaeda and the Al-Nusra Front.

mccain-isis.jpg

John McCain the mentally unstable psychopath and American Traitor describes ISIS and the Al-Nusra Front aka Al-Qaeda as "brave fighters who are risking their lives for freedom and need our help"

mccain-syria.jpg

Ah yes...photoshopped pictures.....so very convincing.

John McCain, his choice of friends leaves a lot to be desired, Stratford and myself can tell anyone who wishes to be told about the sort John McCain calls friends in Ukraine, such the below two men for example.

Stratford57

john-mccain-went-to-ukraine-and-stood-on-stage-with-a-man-accused-of-being-an-anti-semitic-neo-nazi.jpg

cain-replace.jpg

johnmcc.jpg

McCain sure worked side by side with Obama's administration and Soros to pull out a coup in Ukraine in 2014. He sure has a lot closer cooperation with Dems than with Republicans.

upload_2017-2-18_13-3-20.png

Also he's a father of ISIS.

upload_2017-2-18_13-2-44.png

upload_2017-2-18_13-2-58.png

mccain-isis.jpg

mccain-syria.jpg

The photographs with ISIS and Al-Qaeda are NOT photoshopped.

You are a very ignorant and uneducated moron, you also know zero about any of the Geo-Political situations happening in this world, you do NOT know who those two Ukrainian men are in the pictures with John McCain.

As most of the forum knows, you are pointless and useless Troll, you offer nothing to ANY thread you decide to crap in.

From my responses, to anyone who reads them it's apparent I am your intellectual superior on all levels and that I am an educated person and not a complete ignorant moron like you are, you should just spend your day muff diving, it's the only thing you are probably good at.

They haven`t a clue about why they are there and what exactly is going on, so he`s heading south today for a friendly rally in Klan country. You couldn`t make this shit up if you wanted to.
Your Reality Check Bounced

Well, you just did make it up. And you did it because Trump Disarray is the reality you want. Unplug from your Hillaroid Matrix.

Stratford57

cain-replace.jpg

johnmcc.jpg

McCain sure worked side by side with Obama's administration and Soros to pull out a coup in Ukraine in 2014. He sure has a lot closer cooperation with Dems than with Republicans.

View attachment 113058

View attachment 113056

View attachment 113057

John McCain's Ukrainian friends worship the man in the black and white picture, you and I know who he is, the ignorant morons don't.

800px-Headquarters_of_the_Euromaidan_revolution.jpg

Stratford57

cain-replace.jpg

johnmcc.jpg

View attachment 113058

View attachment 113056

View attachment 113057

John McCain's Ukrainian friends worship the man in the black and white picture, you and I know who he is, the ignorant morons don't.

The man on the portrait is Stephan Bandera, who fought on Hitler's side during WW2 in West Ukraine and whom Kiev Junta made a national hero last year.

The incoming Ukrainian president will have to turn some attention to history, because the outgoing one has just made a hero of a long-dead Ukrainian fascist.
A Fascist Hero in Democratic Kiev

"The Senate of the Republic of Poland pays tribute to the residents of the Second Republic of Poland, brutally killed by Ukrainian nationalists", - stated in the text of the document. The UPA is praised as national heroes by the current Ukrainian regime.
Senate of Poland voted for recognizing Volyn 1940 massacre as a genocide

Senate of Poland acknowledged the Volyn massacre as genocide

The Polish Senate adopted a resolution on recognizing Volyn tragedy genocide

upload_2017-2-18_13-11-11.png

No one cares what McSame has to say. He's always been a RINO. He gladly took up the role of sacrificial lamb to allow Obama's ascension. He's now a subvert working on behalf of the warmongering globalist agenda.

mccain-isis.jpg

mccain-syria.jpg

The photographs with ISIS and Al-Qaeda are NOT photoshopped.

You are a very ignorant and uneducated moron, you also know zero about any of the Geo-Political situations happening in this world, you do NOT know who those two Ukrainian men are in the pictures with John McCain.

As most of the forum knows, you are pointless and useless Troll, you offer nothing to ANY thread you decide to crap in.

From my responses, to anyone who reads them it's apparent I am your intellectual superior on all levels and that I am an educated person and not a complete ignorant moron like you are, you should just spend your day muff diving, it's the only thing you are probably good at.
Male General: "When They Feel Our Spirit, They'll Crack"

I'm afraid she's named herself after the ancient British queen, Boadicea, who led her people to a disaster (I'm not saying we can't have female commanders in chief like Xena, the Warrior Princess, and Jennifer Lawrence, the Bimbo With a Bow. I fear PMS anger).

BATTLE OF WATLING

Roman troops: 10,000
Britons, led by a femininny nagologist: 230,000
Romans killed: 400
Britons killed: 80,000

Stratford57

cain-replace.jpg

johnmcc.jpg

View attachment 113058

View attachment 113056

View attachment 113057

The man on the portrait is Stephan Bandera, who fought on Hitler's side during WW2 in West Ukraine and whom Kiev Junta made a national hero last year.

The incoming Ukrainian president will have to turn some attention to history, because the outgoing one has just made a hero of a long-dead Ukrainian fascist.
A Fascist Hero in Democratic Kiev

"The Senate of the Republic of Poland pays tribute to the residents of the Second Republic of Poland, brutally killed by Ukrainian nationalists", - stated in the text of the document. The UPA is praised as national heroes by the current Ukrainian regime.
Senate of Poland voted for recognizing Volyn 1940 massacre as a genocide

Senate of Poland acknowledged the Volyn massacre as genocide

The Polish Senate adopted a resolution on recognizing Volyn tragedy genocide

View attachment 113059

Yes it is Stephan Bandera

The main man who John McCain is friends with in Ukraine is Oleh Tyahnybok.

Oleh Tyahnybok - Wikipedia

Svoboda along with Tryzub and the Right Sector all annually have a big march to celebrate the birth and also the achievements of Stepan Bandera and others in the OUN-B such as Yaroslav Stetsko.

OUN were extreme, but OUN split into two other factions in 1940, OUN-M were still extreme but a bit more moderate and were led by Andriy Melnyk, the most extreme was the other faction OUN-B who were led by Stepan Bandera and Yaroslav Stetsko.

Svoboda, Tryzub and the Right Sector, all took part in the violence at Maidan (the CIA sponsored coup), where they fought the police, injured hundreds of them and killed 18 of them.

The CIA/OUN-B connection, the OUN-B was reformed in 1946 and sponsored by MI6 (ordered and authorised by Sir Stewart Menzies, the Chief of MI6 from 1939-52) but one particular faction of the OUN-B which was under the direction of Mykola Lebed became closely associated with the CIA.

Those documents have been semi-declassfied and a few years ago an author Stephen Dorril wrote an excellent and extensive book about the history of MI6 "MI6: Inside the Covert World of Her Majesty's Secret Intelligence Service", it's a heavyweight hardback and is a very long book and is published by Simon and Schuster, I recommend people to purchase a copy as it's fascinating and also it's the only book about the history of MI6 that has had the official approval from MI6 themselves, as such MI6 allowed Stephen Dorril to spend time in their own library.

The stuff about the OUN-B being reformed in 1946 and the OUN-B and Mykola Lebed's faction of it going with the CIA is covered on pages 224, 233 and 236.

Last edited:

McCain's a Useful Idiot to the Left. You guys love him UNTIL he runs for president. Then, he's just another Repub

McCain is a liar and has always been. The Trump administration is ticking like a Swiss Watch. Despite the lefts frantic and maniacal opposition.
It`s safe to assume that on election day you too spit on our POWs. Cool!

Forum List

Back