Trump's team in disarray, U.S. Senator McCain tells Europe

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
...how embarrassing, poor John has to explain Cheetolini's erratic and childish behavior to the entire world, he must be loving this!.........

McCain, a known Trump critic, told the Munich Security Conference that the resignation of the new president's security adviser Michael Flynn over his contacts with Russia reflected deep problems in Washington.

"I think that the Flynn issue obviously is something that shows that in many respects this administration is in disarray and they've got a lot of work to do," said McCain, even as he praised Trump's defense secretary.

"The president, I think, makes statements (and) on other occasions contradicts himself. So we've learned to watch what the president does as opposed to what he says," he said.

...how embarrassing, poor John has to explain Cheetolini's erratic and childish behavior to the entire world, he must be loving this!.........

McCain, a known Trump critic, told the Munich Security Conference that the resignation of the new president's security adviser Michael Flynn over his contacts with Russia reflected deep problems in Washington.

"I think that the Flynn issue obviously is something that shows that in many respects this administration is in disarray and they've got a lot of work to do," said McCain, even as he praised Trump's defense secretary.

"The president, I think, makes statements (and) on other occasions contradicts himself. So we've learned to watch what the president does as opposed to what he says," he said.

McCain needs to do the honorable thing and resign. Let the Arizona voters have someone who represents them.

It`s the Beverly Hillbillies in Washington D.C. show. They haven`t a clue about why they are there and what exactly is going on so he`s heading south today for a friendly rally in Klan country. You couldn`t make this shit up if you wanted to.

The senile, warmongering, Manchurian McCain has been a traitor for no less than a couple decades.

That leftist freaks like the OP now glom onto him as some some of avatar of sanity and virtue is astonishing.

It`s the Beverly Hillbillies in Washington D.C. show. They haven`t a clue about why they are there and what exactly is going on so he`s heading south today for a friendly rally in Klan country. You couldn`t make this shit up if you wanted to.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- and it should be a good rally , i am looking forward to the rally . Your post is a good place in this thread to remind Deplorables that President Trump is holding a rally tonight , think it starts at 5 o'clock , is in Melbourne Florida and will be televised on FOX . Thankyou August West !!

Munich Security Conference? So, the European nations going to meet their spending obligations for a change (with respect to those few that already do)?

And thus carry at least some portion of their own weight?

McCain needs to do the honorable thing and resign. Let the Arizona voters have someone who represents them.

My prediction is if John "Neo-Conservative Psychopath Warmonger" McCain doesn't die somehow this year, either natural causes or an accident, then this year Jefferson Sessions will have him up on charges of Sedition.

John McCain is a Traitor to the American nation and so is that frustrated faggot Miss Lindsey Graham.

The senile, warmongering, Manchurian McCain has been a traitor for no less than a couple decades.

That leftist freaks like the OP now glom onto him as some some of avatar of sanity and virtue is astonishing.

Not forgetting that frustrated faggot Miss Lindsey Graham who is joined at the hip with John "Neo-Conservative Psychopath Warmonger" McCain, perhaps Miss Lindsey Graham is giving that old man rim jobs or something.

88e7a68372eb09760d9b10585164ac216c281f70.jpg

miss-lindsey-has-the-vapors-again-by-hip-is-everything1.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- and it should be a good rally , i am looking forward to the rally . Your post is a good place in this thread to remind Deplorables that President Trump is holding a rally tonight , think it starts at 5 o'clock , is in Melbourne Florida and will be televised on FOX . Thankyou August West !!

Great. I already registered for 5 tickets for myself and my family. Of course I would never go, but it's fun to think there will be at least 5 less people than he expected.

McCain is a liar and has always been. The Trump administration is ticking like a Swiss Watch. Despite the lefts frantic and maniacal opposition.

Swiss watch, or a bomb about to explode? He can't even get qualified people to accept his shit sandwich of a cabinet position.

Disarray and McCain belong in a sentence together. Always.

...and no, I didn't vote for him for president.

The Leftist fools would like President Trump removed from office, most of them would have a joint masturbating session if someone murdered him, that's their fantasy watching on repeat him murdered on the television a la JFK, which shows how sick and evil most Leftists are.

Anyhow, illustrating the famous Leftist idiocy though is, what they don't seem to register due to their lack of brain cells, is that if there's no President Trump that does not mean that Obama is reinstated or that Hillary is made American President.

What it means is it'll be President Michael Pence and he'll certainly be a Punishing President, the Leftists should remember that they refer to him as Ayatollah Pence, so they should hope President Trump doesn't get replaced with President Pence.

McCains old so his forgetfulness can be excused.

He lost.

Disarray and McCain belong in a sentence together. Always.

...and no, I didn't vote for him for president.

The Leftist fools would like President Trump removed from office, most of them would have a joint masturbating session if someone murdered him, that's their fantasy watching on repeat him murdered on the television a la JFK, which shows how sick and evil most Leftists are.

Anyhow, illustrating the famous Leftist idiocy though is, what they don't seem to register due to their lack of brain cells, is that if there's no President Trump that does not mean that Obama is reinstated or that Hillary is made American President.

What it means is it'll be President Michael Pence and he'll certainly be a Punishing President, the Leftists should remember that they refer to him as Ayatollah Pence, so they should hope President Trump doesn't get replaced with President Pence.

Yes, Pence would be a prick, but you wouldn't have to worry about him pushing that button because someone un-friended him on Facebook.

and i just saw Pence on telly , he is in Europe i think . He said that the President Trump sends his greetings but that USA Allies are expected to cough up the cash !! So , juan mckain can pound sand i guess !!

McCain is a liar and has always been. The Trump administration is ticking like a Swiss Watch. Despite the lefts frantic and maniacal opposition.

Swiss watch, or a bomb about to explode? He can't even get qualified people to accept his shit sandwich of a cabinet position.

Bull shit. He has filled many positions already. The only thing holding him up is the insane butthurt of the democrats.

Forum List

Back