Trump's Tax plan to make the rich richer

Trump says he wants to lower taxes. There's only one problem with that, because if you lower taxes, you lower the revenue stream for the government, which means they have less money to spend on projects.

Trump has also said that he wants to build a wall, fix the infrastructure, and increase the size of the military.

If you cut the government's income, then how will it be able to afford all the costly programs that Trump is proposing?

It's almost as stupid as a person being told that their paycheck is going to be cut by a certain percentage, and then the person goes out and buys a new car, boat and vacation home.
Actually, that's a liberal,lie.....revenue will explode....

But how are we going to pay for a larger military, a government built wall for the border, and fixing up our infrastructure if we cut taxes and the government has no revenue for those projects?

I know that the rich people that get tax cuts aren't going to pay for any of that.
Mexico is paying for the fucking wall....
Yeah, I read that retarded plan, too. Let us know how that works out for ya.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Trump says he wants to lower taxes. There's only one problem with that, because if you lower taxes, you lower the revenue stream for the government, which means they have less money to spend on projects.

Trump has also said that he wants to build a wall, fix the infrastructure, and increase the size of the military.

If you cut the government's income, then how will it be able to afford all the costly programs that Trump is proposing?

It's almost as stupid as a person being told that their paycheck is going to be cut by a certain percentage, and then the person goes out and buys a new car, boat and vacation home.
It never has before when taxes are cut. What makes you think this time will be "different"?

"The following graph clearly reveals the answer. The red line represents the top marginal tax bracket while the blue line shows the total amount of Federal government revenue each year. There are two salient points here." First, as the graph illustrates, as tax rates declined, government revenue increased. Second, there is a strong negative correlation between the two. To review, correlation measures the relationship between two sets of data. The scale ranges from negative one to positive one. A correlation of positive one indicates that the two data sets move in concert with each other. A correlation of negative one indicates that as one set of data moves up, or down, the other moves in the opposite direction."Using the data from 1913 through the end of 2011, the correlation between the maximum marginal income tax bracket and total Federal receipts is a negative 0.50. In simple terms, when taxes are cut, Federal revenue has a very strong tendency to rise! And when taxes are raised, government revenue has a strong tendency to fall.

Do Tax Cuts Increase Government Revenue?

Sorry, you're wrong. Kennedy cut taxes and revenues exploded , so did Regan. This is something that people like you that have no idea how to run a business can never understand. If you cut my rates it gives me more money to put back into my business. If I have more money to put into my business I can pay more people, I can expand whatever it is that I am providing be it services or products. If I sell more services/products I pay more taxes....if I hire and pay more people THEY pay taxes. People like you that have never produced anything for anyone have no idea what you are talking about. You are just a parrot and nothing more. No doubt you cheered when Warren declared that the business owner "didn't build that" which again shows you what a dumbass she and you are. I built everything I have, I built the thing that provided everything that I have. You will never understand that because you depend on the Government for whatever you get and that is just sick.

Since he didn't, I thought I would present this little reality shot for owebo. A Treasury Department study on the impact of tax bills since 1940, first released in 2006 and later updated, found that the 1981 tax cut reduced revenues by $208 billion in its first four years. (These figures are rendered in constant 2012 dollars.) The tax reform act of 1986, which was designed to be revenue neutral, reduced revenues by less than $1 billion four years after enactment.

On the other hand, Reagan’s tax increases in 1982, 1983, 1984 and 1987 boosted revenue by $137 billion.

Huh. So...Reagan's tax cuts reduced revenue, while his tax increases boosted revenue. But...but...but...owebo assured us that the exact opposite is what happens. Damn facts and reality!!!
A liberal idiot calling people liars....priceless....
The only idiot here is...

Ya know what? Fuck off. The only claim you actually made, I challenged you to support. You didn't. Instead, I provided the evidence that obliterated your entire argument.

Your only other contribution has been to be an arrogant prick. So, yeah. Fuck off. That's about all your retarded ass deserves.

You are dismissed.

Exactly....

But how are we going to pay for a larger military, a government built wall for the border, and fixing up our infrastructure if we cut taxes and the government has no revenue for those projects?

I know that the rich people that get tax cuts aren't going to pay for any of that.
Mexico is paying for the fucking wall....
Yeah, I read that retarded plan, too. Let us know how that works out for ya.

Your fascism can no longer be hidden behind your fear....:lol:

You do realize (probably not) that thanks to that great republican program the EITC, a huge number of people pay no federal income tax? So how are you gonna "give" them more of their money? They already get it all back PLUS more.

What you are really doing is trying to justify giving the ultra wealthy more tax breaks and using low wage workers as your "reason" to cut more taxes for the ones that dont need it.

Weird.
How is me and you, getting to keep more of our money a bad thing?

and it's leftist that set the poor at $0, the eitc allows families to get more than they give, which is another form of discrimination and bribery.
Because you won't. What we see in Michigan is Republicans give rich people tax breaks and and then when roads need fixing they raise taxes on the poor and middle class.

The top 1% of taxpayers pay 40% of taxes

The top 5% of taxpayers pay 60% of taxes

The bottom 50% of taxpayers pay 0% of taxes

Your tired, Marxist lies just get slaughtered by facts
Listen fool. When the GOP give the rich tax breaks and raise our gas tax or car registration fees or taxes car insurance, were paying plenty of taxes. And considering we don't make millions, that's not right.

Im sure you think it's right but you're either greedy rich or stupid broke

So you think you shouldn't have to pay car registration fees to have a car and gas tax to drive it? You really are a dependency whore. Why should you have to pay for your food? I mean you need food to live, don't you?
You didn't listen. In order to give his rich friends tax breaks he RAISED our fees you stupid sob. I was already paying a registration fee.

Don't you think corporations should pay for roads? Their trucks tear up our roads not my fucking little car, dumb ass

Isn't the only way Trump can keep products from China and Mexico out of the country is by imposing huge tariffs? Wouldn't that amount to the biggest tax increase in history? Saw an article that mentioned a 45 percent tariff on Chinese imports and a 35 percent tariff on Mexican imports. I just don't see the consumer sitting still for that sort of hit in the wallet.

and it's leftist that set the poor at $0, the eitc allows families to get more than they give, which is another form of discrimination and bribery.
Because you won't. What we see in Michigan is Republicans give rich people tax breaks and and then when roads need fixing they raise taxes on the poor and middle class.

Listen fool. When the GOP give the rich tax breaks and raise our gas tax or car registration fees or taxes car insurance, were paying plenty of taxes. And considering we don't make millions, that's not right.

So you think you shouldn't have to pay car registration fees to have a car and gas tax to drive it? You really are a dependency whore. Why should you have to pay for your food? I mean you need food to live, don't you?
You didn't listen. In order to give his rich friends tax breaks he RAISED our fees you stupid sob. I was already paying a registration fee.

Don't you think corporations should pay for roads? Their trucks tear up our roads not my fucking little car, dumb ass
They do....

Isn't the only way Trump can keep products from China and Mexico out of the country is by imposing huge tariffs? Wouldn't that amount to the biggest tax increase in history? Saw an article that mentioned a 45 percent tariff on Chinese imports and a 35 percent tariff on Mexican imports. I just don't see the consumer sitting still for that sort of hit in the wallet.
So what will they pay for it with then with no job?

A larger military is not needed. Its plenty big. We have had 3 enlistees in the past 5 years from our graduating classes. Only about 160 per class. Thats 3 out of 800. Pretty good.

They do....
They used to. Remember GE doesn't pay taxes? You guys used to deny companies pay no taxes but then admitted it as soon as Obama made that GE CEO one of his economy czars. It was finally OK to admit because now Democrats can be blamed for going along too.

So I'm not going to go backwards and argue something that we all now know is true. I know you are new so I'll cut you some slack. You're using old right wing talking points debunked eons ago.

They do....
They used to. Remember GE doesn't pay taxes? You guys used to deny companies pay no taxes but then admitted it as soon as Obama made that GE CEO one of his economy czars. It was finally OK to admit because now Democrats can be blamed for going along too.

So I'm not going to go backwards and argue something that we all now know is true. I know you are new so I'll cut you some slack. You're using old right wing talking points debunked eons ago.
Anything transported by truck pays.....

It's fees, the New Democrat non-tax tax....kinda like Libya was a democrat non-war war....

They do....

Anything transported by truck pays.....

It's fees, the New Democrat non-tax tax....kinda like Libya was a democrat non-war war....
That's how Romney Rick Snyder get away with not raising taxes. Raise fees. I have a boat, jetski and car registration. Us middle class folk pay enough taxes you stupid house nigga

corps and the rich pay more everyday than you do, since you probably don't pay anything.

except for the taxes obama passed, that he said he wouldn't

So you say that I'm wrong, you aren't saying you don't want to pay your own expenses, then you say I'm right, you shouldn't have to pay your own expenses, corporations and the rich should pay them.

:wtf:

Nice argument there, and I called you a dumb ass. I was right.

So just to be clear, when you are hired by a company, you are doing them a favor when they pay your bills and feed your family. You are grateful for dick. They owe you and should not only pay your salary but all your taxes and other expenses.

Yes, you are a dependency whore

They do....

Sealyboob wants to spend his money on video games, not for the roads he drives on or his car. His employer after paying his salary should pay his other expenses too

They do....

GE pays billions in taxes. You are referring to only one tax, the corporate tax. And that's a double tax as the owners of the company already pay taxes on the same money

corps and the rich pay more everyday than you do, since you probably don't pay anything.

Obama is also the GE CEO's fuck buddy

So now you'll admit GE pays no taxes because Obama's buddies with the CEO? I see.

So you say that I'm wrong, you aren't saying you don't want to pay your own expenses, then you say I'm right, you shouldn't have to pay your own expenses, corporations and the rich should pay them.

:wtf:

Nice argument there, and I called you a dumb ass. I was right.

So just to be clear, when you are hired by a company, you are doing them a favor when they pay your bills and feed your family. You are grateful for dick. They owe you and should not only pay your salary but all your taxes and other expenses.

Yes, you are a dependency whore
What a cock sucker you are asking poor and middle class people to pay more taxes so your rich buddies can get richer. You are either a ignorant broke ass fool or a greedy bastard.

Taxes on Groceries, Not Soda, Are Hurting Poor Americans

Oh the poor rich people! LOL. You fucking ape.

So now you'll admit GE pays no taxes because Obama's buddies with the CEO? I see.
What tax do you pay on your drug sales?

Forum List

Back