Trump's Tax plan to make the rich richer

Listen fool. When the GOP give the rich tax breaks and raise our gas tax or car registration fees or taxes car insurance, were paying plenty of taxes. And considering we don't make millions, that's not right.

Im sure you think it's right but you're either greedy rich or stupid broke

So you think you shouldn't have to pay car registration fees to have a car and gas tax to drive it? You really are a dependency whore. Why should you have to pay for your food? I mean you need food to live, don't you?
You didn't listen. In order to give his rich friends tax breaks he RAISED our fees you stupid sob. I was already paying a registration fee.

Don't you think corporations should pay for roads? Their trucks tear up our roads not my fucking little car, dumb ass
corps and the rich pay more everyday than you do, since you probably don't pay anything.

except for the taxes obama passed, that he said he wouldn't

Obama is also the GE CEO's fuck buddy
So now you'll admit GE pays no taxes because Obama's buddies with the CEO? I see.

Um, yeah, that's what I said, StupidBoob

The top 1% of taxpayers pay 40% of taxes

The top 5% of taxpayers pay 60% of taxes

The bottom 50% of taxpayers pay 0% of taxes

Your tired, Marxist lies just get slaughtered by facts
Listen fool. When the GOP give the rich tax breaks and raise our gas tax or car registration fees or taxes car insurance, were paying plenty of taxes. And considering we don't make millions, that's not right.

So you think you shouldn't have to pay car registration fees to have a car and gas tax to drive it? You really are a dependency whore. Why should you have to pay for your food? I mean you need food to live, don't you?
You didn't listen. In order to give his rich friends tax breaks he RAISED our fees you stupid sob. I was already paying a registration fee.

Don't you think corporations should pay for roads? Their trucks tear up our roads not my fucking little car, dumb ass

So you say that I'm wrong, you aren't saying you don't want to pay your own expenses, then you say I'm right, you shouldn't have to pay your own expenses, corporations and the rich should pay them.

:wtf:

Nice argument there, and I called you a dumb ass. I was right.

So just to be clear, when you are hired by a company, you are doing them a favor when they pay your bills and feed your family. You are grateful for dick. They owe you and should not only pay your salary but all your taxes and other expenses.

Yes, you are a dependency whore
What a cock sucker you are asking poor and middle class people to pay more taxes so your rich buddies can get richer. You are either a ignorant broke ass fool or a greedy bastard.

Taxes on Groceries, Not Soda, Are Hurting Poor Americans

Oh the poor rich people! LOL. You fucking ape.

I don't even know what you're talking about. You don't want the "poor and middle class" to pay their own bills, even the roads are a welfare program to you. You calling anyone a cock sucker is classic when sucking government cock is your plan

corps and the rich pay more everyday than you do, since you probably don't pay anything.

So now you'll admit GE pays no taxes because Obama's buddies with the CEO? I see.
What tax do you pay on your drug sales?
I don't sell drugs remember? I was just kidding. LOL.

So you say that I'm wrong, you aren't saying you don't want to pay your own expenses, then you say I'm right, you shouldn't have to pay your own expenses, corporations and the rich should pay them.

So just to be clear, when you are hired by a company, you are doing them a favor when they pay your bills and feed your family. You are grateful for dick. They owe you and should not only pay your salary but all your taxes and other expenses.

What a cock sucker you are asking poor and middle class people to pay more taxes so your rich buddies can get richer. You are either a ignorant broke ass fool or a greedy bastard.

I don't even know what you're talking about. You don't want the "poor and middle class" to pay their own bills, even the roads are a welfare program to you. You calling anyone a cock sucker is classic when sucking government cock is your plan
My little car doesn't tear up the roads like GE's trucks do. They should pay. Then pass on the costs to you.

Gee. Who woulda thunk it. Trump's proposed tax plan would reduce federal revenues by $9.5 trillion, over the next 10 years. Oh, and...uh....you know that $10 trillion debt increase that he is hammering Obama over? You know the one he claims he's gonna reduce, and make everybody rich while doing it? Yeah...this tax proposal, alone, is going to add $11.2 trillion to the national debt by 2026.

But, hey! It's tax cuts for everyone, right?!?! Wellll...yeah...but mostly for folks like the Trumps. The highest-income 1.0 percent would get an average tax cut of over $275,000 (17.5% of after-tax income), and the top 0.1 percent would get an average tax cut worth over $1.3 million, nearly 19% of after-tax income. By contrast, the lowest-income households would receive an average tax cut of $128, or 1% of after-tax income. Middle-income households would receive an average tax cut of about $2,700,or about 5% of after-tax income.

One. Fucking. Percent! That's the "YUGE" tax break that low-income families are gonna get. Aren't we impressed?!? And the working class families that Trump insists he is the "voice" for? 5%. Now, the Trumps, and their ilk? A 17% tax cut! So, the rich guy is proposing a tax plan that give "yuge" benefits to himself, and all his rich friends, while throwing a few obligatory table scraps at the plebs. And, to do this he's going to increase the national debt. Of course he is. Why should he care? He'll just have the US government "declare bankruptcy", right? What could possibly go wrong with that?

And that's just the income taxes. I haven't even mentioned the $7.1 billion more that the Trump kids get to pocket, when the estate tax is eliminated.

Yeah...I have no doubt that Trump wants to "make America great again". The question is, for whom?!?! Certainly doesn't appear to be for the working class. But, he's gonna be "our voice", right?

Now, of course, there's gonna be all the deflection to "But Hillary's a LIAR! And a CROOK! And a blah...blah...blah..."

Guess what? I don't care about the politics of personality, any more. I don't care who's a bigger crook. I don't care who's a worse liar. I don't care who's hated more. All I care about is who's going to do what when they get to the White House.

And here's at least part of what Donald J. Trump is gonna do: Cost the government trillions in revenue, raise the debt trillions, give all of his fat cat friends massive tax cuts, and throw a few table scraps at the rest of us.

Who would ever have guessed Trump was for the 1% ? LOL

I don't sell drugs remember? I was just kidding. LOL.

Yes, you obviously use, not sell

It will make the poor richer too..........prosperity tends to do that.....

My little car doesn't tear up the roads like GE's trucks do. They should pay. Then pass on the costs to you.

Well, at least you admit you aren't paying them.

GE pays a shit load more gas taxes than you do too. Just another excuse for you to walk away from your bills, Karl

GE pays a shit load more gas taxes than you do too. Just another excuse for you to walk away from your bills, Karl
The rich lap dog is what you are.

Gee. Who woulda thunk it. Trump's proposed tax plan would reduce federal revenues by $9.5 trillion, over the next 10 years. Oh, and...uh....you know that $10 trillion debt increase that he is hammering Obama over? You know the one he claims he's gonna reduce, and make everybody rich while doing it? Yeah...this tax proposal, alone, is going to add $11.2 trillion to the national debt by 2026.

But, hey! It's tax cuts for everyone, right?!?! Wellll...yeah...but mostly for folks like the Trumps. The highest-income 1.0 percent would get an average tax cut of over $275,000 (17.5% of after-tax income), and the top 0.1 percent would get an average tax cut worth over $1.3 million, nearly 19% of after-tax income. By contrast, the lowest-income households would receive an average tax cut of $128, or 1% of after-tax income. Middle-income households would receive an average tax cut of about $2,700,or about 5% of after-tax income.

One. Fucking. Percent! That's the "YUGE" tax break that low-income families are gonna get. Aren't we impressed?!? And the working class families that Trump insists he is the "voice" for? 5%. Now, the Trumps, and their ilk? A 17% tax cut! So, the rich guy is proposing a tax plan that give "yuge" benefits to himself, and all his rich friends, while throwing a few obligatory table scraps at the plebs. And, to do this he's going to increase the national debt. Of course he is. Why should he care? He'll just have the US government "declare bankruptcy", right? What could possibly go wrong with that?

And that's just the income taxes. I haven't even mentioned the $7.1 billion more that the Trump kids get to pocket, when the estate tax is eliminated.

Yeah...I have no doubt that Trump wants to "make America great again". The question is, for whom?!?! Certainly doesn't appear to be for the working class. But, he's gonna be "our voice", right?

Now, of course, there's gonna be all the deflection to "But Hillary's a LIAR! And a CROOK! And a blah...blah...blah..."

Guess what? I don't care about the politics of personality, any more. I don't care who's a bigger crook. I don't care who's a worse liar. I don't care who's hated more. All I care about is who's going to do what when they get to the White House.

And here's at least part of what Donald J. Trump is gonna do: Cost the government trillions in revenue, raise the debt trillions, give all of his fat cat friends massive tax cuts, and throw a few table scraps at the rest of us.

When I think of how corporations have taken over our democracy it only makes sense we have a corporation run the white house.

Omg the GOP has even privatized the white house! Outsourced the presidency. Fuck Congress what does the bod think?

I sit on my own lap?

and yes, either I want GE to pay your bills or I'm their lap talk, you are certainly a boob.

So what happened to your manhood that you can't pay your own bills anyway? Is it in a jar above your mantle or did you mail it in to Hillary?

My cargo is as light as cotton. I don't tear up the roads.

We should all pay tolls and heavy trucks pay more

When I think of how corporations have taken over our democracy it only makes sense we have a corporation run the white house.

Omg the GOP has even privatized the white house! Outsourced the presidency. Fuck Congress what does the bod think?

Yes, corporations have taken over our democracy, you still have to pay your own bills. I mean you pay your own registration fees, you pay your own gas taxes to drive on public roads. It's just a corporate utopia.

And you're a liar. You say corporations run the country, and you want MORE government. If you believed what you say, that corporations rule government, you'd want less government.

What we have here is a dickless wonder who wants free shit so you can spend your money on video games instead of your paying for your own car or for you to drive on the roads or feed your family.

You're a whore, bro

My cargo is as light as cotton. I don't tear up the roads.

We should all pay tolls and heavy trucks pay more

Heavy trucks pay way more, dumb ass. They pay more tolls on toll roads. Do you know what the signs that say axles means? And they use way more gas which means they pay way more gas tax. And then they pay taxes on their profits. Then there are weigh stations and they pay there too. You pay a pittance compared to that.

I do agree with you though when you said:

My cargo is as light as cotton

It certainly is, bro. It certainly is

I sit on my own lap?

and yes, either I want GE to pay your bills or I'm their lap talk, you are certainly a boob.

So what happened to your manhood that you can't pay your own bills anyway? Is it in a jar above your mantle or did you mail it in to Hillary?
Your entire perception of reality is off. No sense trying to explain it to you.

I pay plenty of bills. You want the rich to pay less and the rest of us more. It's that simple. I don't care why. I'm sure you feel they pay too much and us not enough.

I sit on my own lap?

I pay plenty of bills. You want the rich to pay less and the rest of us more. It's that simple. I don't care why. I'm sure you feel they pay too much and us not enough.

You're going directly to wanting the rich to pay your bills. You don't want to pay for your own freaking car registration or to drive your own car on the road. You're a dependency whore who's cargo is light as cotton

I sit on my own lap?

You're going directly to wanting the rich to pay your bills. You don't want to pay for your own freaking car registration or to drive your own car on the road. You're a dependency whore who's cargo is light as cotton
You must be retarded.

Rick Snyder gives the rich a $1 billion dollar tax break and then raises car registration fees $1 billion and you say I want someone else to pay my fees? You are one stupid sonofabitch

I sit on my own lap?

You must be retarded.

Rick Snyder gives the rich a $1 billion dollar tax break and then raises car registration fees $1 billion and you say I want someone else to pay my fees? You are one stupid sonofabitch

Wow, a Governor who thinks Michiganders should have jobs. Maybe I wouldn't left my home town of Kalamazoo (hence kaz) if the government gave a shit about jobs. Was on vacation last week though on Lake Michigan about an hour north of Muskegon. Great place to go in the summer.

So what are these outrageous fees you're paying to register your car in Michigan now? What does it cost? $50? What was the price of your manhood, anyway?

I sit on my own lap?

You must be retarded.

Wow, a Governor who thinks Michiganders should have jobs. Maybe I wouldn't left my home town of Kalamazoo (hence kaz) if the government gave a shit about jobs. Was on vacation last week though on Lake Michigan about an hour north of Muskegon. Great place to go in the summer.

So what are these outrageous fees you're paying to register your car in Michigan now? What does it cost? $50? What was the price of your manhood, anyway?
We have 65 acre hunting property near there and a condo on lake Huron. Right on the tip of the thumb.

Forum List

Back