Trump’s Takeover of Conservatism

“What’s changed is not Trump but the conservative movement. When he spoke at CPAC in 2011, conservatism was an ideology. By this year’s conference, conservatism had become a collection of grievances. It had become Trumpism.”

Trump’s takeover of conservatism is complete

What hasn’t changed about the conservative ‘movement’ is that its dogma is just as failed and wrongheaded as before the advent of Trump.

Nope...it hasn't changed.....there was simply a binary choice...hilary, or Trump.....we went with Trump.....
And, as with Gore and Bush, you will rue that in a couple of years.

Keep saying that......I get a good laugh every time you guys say it....just like election night.....when you were waiting for President hilary.....

When 2aguy was waiting for President McCain and President Romney.

The pendelum is swinging quickly this time, against Trump.

Well now, with Russian help, and an electoral fluke, the orange clown became President in spite of losing the popular vote by about 3 million votes.

I wasn't a fan of either guy........and they didn't disappoint....you guys were the ones who expected the head of the clinton crime family to be President....and your tears tasted wonderful....especially in a mug, over ice...

Well now, with Russian help, and an electoral fluke, the orange clown became President in spite of losing the popular vote by about 3 million votes.

The russians paid for hilary...it cost them 140 million dollars donated to the clinton crime foundation......and they lost....and the illegal alien voters and democrat voter fraud participants...don't count.....bob craemer and scott foval got the votes...but in the wrong fucking state....

With Romney and McCain, I would not have worried about our nations future. With the orange clown, it is a worry.

No.....Trump is going to do great...he already is....And of course mccain and romney would be getting the exact same treatment......

The russians paid for hilary...it cost them 140 million dollars donated to the clinton crime foundation......and they lost....and the illegal alien voters and democrat voter fraud participants...don't count.....bob craemer and scott foval got the votes...but in the wrong fucking state....
You have no substantive evidence for you silly statement. Clinton is bad, Trump is worse, and the American people are waking up to that unhappy fact.

Russian energy companies tied to putin gave hilary 140 million dollars through her criminal charity.......and they lost the bet.....lucky for her she has Secret Service protection..other wise she would have already been drinking radioactive tea.....because she is not going to give that money back to putin.....

You have no substantive evidence for you silly statement. Clinton is bad, Trump is worse, and the American people are waking up to that unhappy fact.

Flynn gone. No repeal of ACA. Fucked up delivery of deportations and immigrant enforcement. Pence lied to. Spicer sounding stupid. Conway Cha Cha sounding stupider. Cotton wants an investigation. McCain wants an investigation. Issa wants an investigation. Damn dems. Wait . . .

“What’s changed is not Trump but the conservative movement. When he spoke at CPAC in 2011, conservatism was an ideology. By this year’s conference, conservatism had become a collection of grievances. It had become Trumpism.”

What hasn’t changed about the conservative ‘movement’ is that its dogma is just as failed and wrongheaded as before the advent of Trump.

You morons always think you can control the language, that whatever you define a thing as, it's suddenly becomes that.

No one is buying the bull shit you are selling.

God is collectivist.

God is a communist?????

God gives to all his children and heals all.

Yeah, to commies like you it's all about "collectivism" and "the greater good". Individual rights and liberties must take a back seat to the collective.......no thanks.
yeah your right because neo nazis like you who want to kill everyone who isn't a blonde haired blue eyed christian appreciate everyone for the "individual" they are lol

Ummmm, first off it's "you're" and secondly I am not blue eyed nor did I have blond hair even before I first felt the sting of male pattern baldness at the sad age of 19. Lastly, this country was founded on individual freedoms...not "privileges" that are granted by the state that can take them away at their whims....you have soooo much to learn....grammar being the least of them.
yeah i bet the founding father's slaves loved all the "individualist freedoms" they got

stupid nazis

God is collectivist.

God is a communist?????

Yeah, to commies like you it's all about "collectivism" and "the greater good". Individual rights and liberties must take a back seat to the collective.......no thanks.
yeah your right because neo nazis like you who want to kill everyone who isn't a blonde haired blue eyed christian appreciate everyone for the "individual" they are lol

Ummmm, first off it's "you're" and secondly I am not blue eyed nor did I have blond hair even before I first felt the sting of male pattern baldness at the sad age of 19. Lastly, this country was founded on individual freedoms...not "privileges" that are granted by the state that can take them away at their whims....you have soooo much to learn....grammar being the least of them.
yeah i bet the founding father's slaves loved all the "individualist freedoms" they got

stupid nazis

Whatever you say, stupid commie.......

God is collectivist.

God is a communist?????

stupid nazis

indvdlty.gif

God is a communist?????

stupid nazis

indvdlty.gif

The problem with extreme conservatism is it is anti-civilization as no one can work together to get anything done. It is a bunch of hunter gathers in its extreme....

God is a communist?????

stupid nazis

indvdlty.gif

15202736_160330134440382_8687595583802434753_n.jpg

stupid nazis

indvdlty.gif

View attachment 114412
eugenics jokes how "individualist" of you

stupid nazis

indvdlty.gif

The problem with extreme conservatism is it is anti-civilization as no one can work together to get anything done. It is a bunch of hunter gathers in its extreme....
There is no "extreme conservatism" it's called fascism, call it what it is

Clayton, what are you lacking? Stop begging and just come out with it. What do your neighbors need to buy you to get you to stop whining. I'll write a check.

Flynn gone. No repeal of ACA. Fucked up delivery of deportations and immigrant enforcement. Pence lied to. Spicer sounding stupid. Conway Cha Cha sounding stupider. Cotton wants an investigation. McCain wants an investigation. Issa wants an investigation. Damn dems. Wait . . .
Clintons is bad? How about horrific? Disaster? Should have be aborted? China gate. Look at the trade deficit under Clinton after he took the money. Technology exchange? Remember that crap?

Forum List

Back