It Happened Again: Trump Supporters Attacked While Boycotting The Oscars In Los Angeles

Right Smarts

Rookie
Aug 14, 2016
U.S. of A.
It Happened Again: Trump Supporters Attacked While Boycotting The Oscars In Los Angeles

In news that’s sure to shock everyone, anti-Trumpers have unprovokedly attacked Trump supporters.

This most recent assault (well, as of this writing; there’ve probably been more by the time you read it) happened in the peaceful, tolerant city of Los Angeles, California.

Pro-Trump supporters, tired of the divisive, poisonous politics of Hollywood elites, decided to express . . .

Definitely fake, because I don't like it and it's not convenient for me.

In news that’s sure to shock everyone, anti-Trumpers have unprovokedly attacked Trump supporters.

This most recent assault (well, as of this writing; there’ve probably been more by the time you read it) happened in the peaceful, tolerant city of Los Angeles, California.

Pro-Trump supporters, tired of the divisive, poisonous politics of Hollywood elites, decided to express . . .

Seems legit. :anj_stfu:

giphy.gif

Seem the OP is promoting their site!

And they failed with fake news!

Seems legit. :anj_stfu:

Seems legitimately fake huh? Well....

Just one question--who was STUPID enough to wear Trump gear in Hollywood--LOL

Never mind that was a stupid question.

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg

Don't make me take a special trip to CA wearing MAGA swag. I'll go to the Mexican flea market and the first one that jumps bad is getting stuck.
I probably have 40 lbs of muscle on 85% of people in CA. That's just natural. :badgrin:

Last edited:

Blaming the victim. How beautifully liberal!

New Topics

Forum List

Back