Trump's solution: Arm Teachers = More Guns on campus

So can police like you demonized when Obama was in office.

Yet now you far left drones are claiming you want more police.

You can not have it both ways.

But leave it to the far left drones to never let a good religious narrative go to waste.

Although I am not sure how you can mistake someone in a school who is shooting at students, but leave it to far left logic to say otherwise.

• Banned

But leave it to the far left drones to never let a good religious narrative go to waste.

Although I am not sure how you can mistake someone in a school who is shooting at students, but leave it to far left logic to say otherwise.

Hey moron, I'm a retired LEO, not far left and not far right. I'm pragmatic, realistic and in touch with reality, unlike you.

Hey moron, I'm a retired LEO, not far left and not far right. I'm pragmatic, realistic and in touch with reality, unlike you.

You are far left no matter how you spin it, you run their religious narratives without question or hesitation.

And far left drones are never connected to reality all your posts on this board prove that.

So if you have any independence of thought, now would be the time to show it.

Unless you believe demonizing police, then claiming you want more (especially in schools) is the way to go.

So far all you have done is regurgitate what you rich white far left master tell you to.

They think that all police are Right wingers..lol..

I sort of like the idea of retired vets doing this, the trained guy that was on campus while the shooting took place wimped out and let those kids down.

You are far left no matter how you spin it, you run their religious narratives without question or hesitation.

And far left drones are never connected to reality all your posts on this board prove that.

Unless you believe demonizing police, then claiming you want more (especially in schools) is the way to go.

So far all you have done is regurgitate what you rich white far left master tell you to.

So instead of discussing a potential solution , you attack Wry for being a liberal.. You just seem to want this to go away until the next horrible shooting..
Not OK

I sort of like the idea of retired vets doing this, the trained guy that was on campus while the shooting took place wimped out and let those kids down.

Interesting take on that for being a known far left drone!

But I se you too are running the far left religious narratives.

I think the far left is willing to ignore the FBI not doing it's job because they believe Obama commanded such things. Otherwise they would be pointing to the fact that FBI dropped the ball.

So instead of discussing a potential solution , you attack Wry for being a liberal.. You just seem to want this to go away until the next horrible shooting..
Not OK

First being far left is hardly being liberal.

Just pointing out they are running the latest far left religious narratives, just like you!

And yet another far left drones shoots and misses by light years!

I think the far left is willing to ignore the FBI not doing it's job because they believe Obama commanded such things. Otherwise they would be pointing to the fact that FBI dropped the ball.

Yes, the Social Worker let a schizophrenic off the hook to go and cut himself on facebook again, the FBI blew it, the mental health screening might have stopped him if he bought another gun.
The people that he lived with after his adopted mom died last year didn't see the signs.
19 calls to his house, and the cops missed the signs

He was able to fool those people, and slide ..it was not just the FBI ..

Not OK

Just pointing out they are running the latest far left religious narratives, just like you!

Go ahead NRA puppet , they count on people like you .

Food for thought: FRIENDLY FIRE

Trained and combat seasoned military veterans can make mistakes.
I don't LIKE the idea of campuses bristling with armed security, including the teachers. However, they've got a point. When a hijacker on a plane jumps up and hollers "I've got a bomb," the air marshall doesn't radio air traffic control and hit the hijacker with harsh language. It's a tap between the eyes with a special bullet that won't quite pierce the walls of the plane.
I think it's an overreaction to arm all schools, considering how infrequently this happens, but if it makes a community feel safer, they do have a point.

Yes, the Social Worker let a schizophrenic off the hook to go and cut himself on facebook again, the FBI blew it, the mental health screening might have stopped him if he bought another gun.
The people that he lived with after his adopted mom died last year didn't see the signs.
19 calls to his house, and the cops missed the signs

He was able to fool those people, and slide ..it was not just the FBI ..

So you see how far left policies are dangerous for all people?

Note: The far left thinks it is funny that their polices of killed a lot of people!

Last edited:

Not OK

And the far left drones prove my point they are hear to push a religious agenda based on far left religious scripture. They do not want discussion, they want to just run their narratives.

And the far left counts on people you like you so they can divide the nation even further and can kill even more people.

I don't LIKE the idea of campuses bristling with armed security, including the teachers. However, they've got a point. When a hijacker on a plane jumps up and hollers "I've got a bomb," the air marshall doesn't radio air traffic control and hit the hijacker with harsh language. It's a tap between the eyes with a special bullet that won't quite pierce the walls of the plane.
I think it's an overreaction to arm all schools, considering how infrequently this happens, but if it makes a community feel safer, they do have a point.

Apparently you were not awake during the Obama years.

But that is par for far left drones.

They disagree with an armed vet who knows how to use a firearm, than just some random teacher.

Need to get your far left religious narrative straight before you post.

Also the title of the thread is bogus, even if you support more police on campus there will still be more guns on campus.

No amount of legislation will stop the person that has made up their mind to kill people.

There are weapons all over military bases. There are guns all around congress people and politicians. Are we really going to leave our children unprotected?

Not OK

And the far left drones prove my point they are hear to push a religious agenda based on far left religious scripture. They do not want discussion, they want to just run their narratives.

And the far left counts on people you like you so they can divide the nation even further and can kill even more people.
Listen you brainwashed baboon.. there was a ban on the type of gun that was used in this last shooting and expired in 2002.
But the NRA made sure that wouldn't be a ban anymore

this is when the massive shooting in schools started happening as an epidemic..

Our kids deserve an education , more than the stupid NRA corrupt trying to make more money on mass shooting machines.

Grow up Kosh

Not OK

Listen you brainwashed baboon.. there was a ban on the type of gun that was used in this last shooting and expired in 2002.

Our kids deserve an education , more than the stupid NRA corrupt trying to make more money on mass shooting machines.

Grow up Kosh

And the far left drone religious narratives come out in force.

That did not take long, so much for "discussion" as the far left drone claimed they wanted.

Again this is another bash thread not meant for discussion, just pushing the far left debunked religious agenda.

Then again they became an epidemic under their god, Obama.

The far left did nothing for 8 years under Obama and will not do anything now, except just shout religious dogma.

So letting a gunman go unfettered into a school and mow down teenagers is a better solution?

Here is a little tip: Responding police officers can miss their targets, too.

Not OK

Grow up Kosh

And the far left drone religious narratives come out in force.

That did not take long, so much for "discussion" as the far left drone claimed they wanted.

Again this is another bash thread not meant for discussion, just pushing the far left debunked religious agenda.

Then again they became an epidemic under their god, Obama.

The far left did nothing for 8 years under Obama and will not do anything now, except just shout religious dogma.

His plan to reduce gun violence included a focus on mental health treatment, limiting magazine sizes, strengthening background checks and restarting federal gun research that had been frozen for years. Obama issued further actions on medical histories in background checks in 2014.

Forum List

Back