Enough What Ifs, Trump IS Going To Be The Republican Nominee

If he gets the nom they will attempt to take him out.

Btw, I was thinking about this when I was out for a bike ride and I do believe that if Biden was a republican the same would have happened to him a LONG time ago. Don't get me wrong, I don't wish that upon anyone, but he just wouldn't be treated the same.

I'm saying that because I honestly don't believe that he's going to prison. I know that I've speculated some theories on here lately with if he is going to win the primaries, or the democrats have their way and lock him up,... but for the longest time I believed that it was going to be a really tough race with DeSantis and Ramaswamy.

However, DeSantis showed at the debates that he's a sheep as well as a RINO and Ramaswamy is way too inexperienced (although I still think that he would make an excellent VP) and too much like a male version of Mother Theresa.

The voters know this and that's why Trump is dominating the polls. The democrats fear him because they know that he's a true leader that can get things done. He doesn't play nice with them either. He says what he says and does what he does for the love of our country and that's exactly why if it's legit and the democrats don't cheat again that he has to win the nomination.

We also have to vote for him because otherwise the Democrats are going to get their way again and we can't let that happen if we want to get our country back.

View attachment 823249
And democrats are drooling over it. The last thing they need is to run against any repugnant that appeared competent.
He may not go to prison but living at home under house arrest for five years would cramp his cheating at golf....

Forum List

Back