Trump's scams and swindles beginning to saturate the media.

R

rdean

We've already heard about Trump University. But that's only the tip of the Iceberg.

Harvard doc reveals Trump’s proprietary vitamin regimen was a comically inept scam

Add Another Yuuge Failure to Trump’s Pile: The Trump Network, by Ian Tuttle, National Review

People were scammed and put in danger. And it wasn't just vitamins, they were part of an entire swindle.

Then there was Trump Mortgage:

Trump Mortgage failed. Here’s what that says about the GOP front-runner.

Trump Mortgage closed, leaving some bills unpaid and a spotty sales record that fell short of Trump’s lofty predictions. Trump distanced himself from the firm’s demise, saying at the time that he had not been involved in the company’s management and that its executives had performed poorly.

Jennifer McGovern, who had been a mortgage seller, filed suit, saying that she was fired before she could receive $238,000 of promised compensation for a commercial real estate deal she negotiated.

McGovern, a mother of three, won a judgment in 2008 by a New York State Supreme Court judge, who ordered that she be paid $298,274. But the bill was not paid. “The company was set up in a way that we could never recover what we were owed,” she said.

----------------------

He screwed over a mother of three.
I know Republicans will see all this, and say good for him. If they were stupid enough to believe him, they got what they deserved.

Only they want him to be president. Vote for him and you will get what you deserve.

Yawn.

Hillary made a life of sucking the government tit and accepting huge payouts from Muslim and Communist tyrants.

Trump....a business man for the past 40 years....has to sell shit to make a living. LIKE MOST OF THE REST OF US. And while most of his endeavors succeeded.....many did not...JUST LIKE MOST AMERICAN BUSINESS OWNERS.

You libs should run on this too. Trump relates to us even more. He ventured in business and failed some?? Yeah.....so did most of us. We work for a living.

You government teet suckers can't grasp that.

We've already heard about Trump University. But that's only the tip of the Iceberg.

Harvard doc reveals Trump’s proprietary vitamin regimen was a comically inept scam

Add Another Yuuge Failure to Trump’s Pile: The Trump Network, by Ian Tuttle, National Review

People were scammed and put in danger. And it wasn't just vitamins, they were part of an entire swindle.

Then there was Trump Mortgage:

Trump Mortgage failed. Here’s what that says about the GOP front-runner.

Trump Mortgage closed, leaving some bills unpaid and a spotty sales record that fell short of Trump’s lofty predictions. Trump distanced himself from the firm’s demise, saying at the time that he had not been involved in the company’s management and that its executives had performed poorly.

Jennifer McGovern, who had been a mortgage seller, filed suit, saying that she was fired before she could receive $238,000 of promised compensation for a commercial real estate deal she negotiated.

McGovern, a mother of three, won a judgment in 2008 by a New York State Supreme Court judge, who ordered that she be paid $298,274. But the bill was not paid. “The company was set up in a way that we could never recover what we were owed,” she said.

----------------------

He screwed over a mother of three.
I know Republicans will see all this, and say good for him. If they were stupid enough to believe him, they got what they deserved.

Only they want him to be president. Vote for him and you will get what you deserve.

<YAWN!>

Yawn.

Hillary made a life of sucking the government tit and accepting huge payouts from Muslim and Communist tyrants.

Trump....a business man for the past 40 years....has to sell shit to make a living. LIKE MOST OF THE REST OF US. And while most of his endeavors succeeded.....many did not...JUST LIKE MOST AMERICAN BUSINESS OWNERS.

You libs should run on this too. Trump relates to us even more. He ventured in business and failed some?? Yeah.....so did most of us. We work for a living.

Rump??? B- but.... but .... Hillary! Change the subject! Aaaagghh!
hair-fire.gif

Poor Rumpbots. Con man's history comes home to roost. Need a butt plug?

A Complete (not really but it's the title) List of Donald Rump's Business Disasters

This one will be at number 13. Isn't that lucky. :)

Yep, absolutely the tip of the iceberg. A long steady unveiling of Don The Con will have him limping into November with the GOP cringing.

If the Democrats are smart they'll send out attack dogs (step up Liz Warren!) instead of having Clinton do the work.
That way he'll be too busy and distracted flailing about at moving multiple targets to concentrate on Clinton.

I have a blog post that I have been working on concerning the Clintons and Leo Wanta that I will be releasing to all the sites I post on which will show exactly what the Clintons are about....it's gonna be a classic. The Clinton slush fund that was the "Children's Defense Fund" got 250 million dollars from the money that Leo Wanta was able to procure from taking down the ruble with seed money he got from Reagan. Vince Foster was the agent that collected it and then a short time later was "suicided".......stay tuned, folks.....

I have a blog post that I have been working on concerning the Clintons and Leo Wanta that I will be releasing to all the sites I post on which will show exactly what the Clintons are about....it's gonna be a classic. The Clinton slush fund that was the "Children's Defense Fund" got 250 million dollars from the money that Leo Wanta was able to procure from taking down the ruble with seed money he got from Reagan. Vince Foster was the agent that collected it and then a short time later was "suicided".......stay tuned, folks.....

Again ------------------------------ COMPLETELY off the topic.

Pogo SEZ?????? "Don't post about Hitlery!!!!!! This is a thread about bashing Trump!!!

(snicker)

Yep, absolutely the tip of the iceberg. A long steady unveiling of Don The Con will have him limping into November with the GOP cringing.
Whistling past the graveyard. Hillary is dissolving before our very eyes just like the wicked witch of the West after you throw a bucket of water on her. Hillary's life story is one scandal after another She's still up to her neck in her latest one. How anyone can believe Hillary is a winning candidate is astonishing.

Yawn.

Oh, I KNOW you are not trying to present Donald fucking Trump as a common working Joe, just struggling to earn a living by the sweat of his brow.

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Whistling past the graveyard. Hillary is dissolving before our very eyes just like the wicked witch of the West after you throw a bucket of water on her. Hillary's life story is one scandal after another She's still up to her neck in her latest one. How anyone can believe Hillary is a winning candidate is astonishing.

Oh I'm sorry the desperate-deflection-to-change-the-subject has already been taken. 1756 times.

If you'd like to take a number for the next available fallacy, your request will be processed in the order it was taken seriously. Your wait time is approximately four hundred years.

Pogo SEZ?????? "Don't post about Hitlery!!!!!! This is a thread about bashing Trump!!!

(snicker)

Ask your reading teacher what the thread title is.

If the Democrats are smart they'll send out attack dogs (step up Liz Warren!) instead of having Clinton do the work.
That way he'll be too busy and distracted flailing about at moving multiple targets to concentrate on Clinton.

Clinton’s female surrogates are 100% essential in this campaign. Because what has been Drumpfs history when a woman says anything about him that isn’t glowing….he insults their appearance. This will play right into HRC’s hands that Drumpf’s demeanor disqualifies him from serious consideration for President (which has the added benefit of being the truth).

(snicker)

Fuck you, asswipe....I can post any fucking thing I desire. I am not a fan of either potential candidate for the position of CEO for USA.INC but I fucking hate liberals and leftards with every fiber of my being. I don't want to share the same air space with them. They sicken me....like gross, green bugs. I wouldn't piss on one if they were on fire and I had a full bladder.....get it?

(snicker)

Fuck you, asswipe....I can post any fucking thing I desire. I am not a fan of either potential candidate for the position of CEO for USA.INC but I fucking hate liberals and leftards with every fiber of my being. I don't want to share the same air space with them. They sicken me....like gross, green bugs. I wouldn't piss on one if they were on fire and I had a full bladder.....get it?

And this has ---- what to do with the topic?

Did you know these things had "topics"?

Clinton’s female surrogates are 100% essential in this campaign. Because what has been Drumpfs history when a woman says anything about him that isn’t glowing….he insults their appearance. This will play right into HRC’s hands that Drumpf’s demeanor disqualifies him from serious consideration for President (which has the added benefit of being the truth).

Hitlery attacked any woman that came forward and stated that Bill "drop trou" assaulted them....that's not gonna bode well for Hitlery at all......

(snicker)

And this has ---- what to do with the topic?

Did you know these things had "topics"?

:fu: dwell on that topic, douchebag......(snicker)

Forum List

Back