Trump's scams and swindles beginning to saturate the media.

TrumpUniversityFraudTrialHeatsUpThisSummer_640x359.jpg

Trial?
It's a civil suit, douche bag, and business owners getting sued is as common as dirt. Trying to blow this incident up into some kind of scandal only shows how desperate the Clintonistas are.

I just thought it was an investigation. Apparently the judge thought there was evidence enough to go to trial. So there is much more than just a suit there, douche bag.

Must suck to see your Messiah on trial.

It's a civil suit, douche bag. Trump could have settled out of court long ago if he wanted to. He's going to trial because he has a strong case.

He isn't my messiah. It's ironic that an Obama voting douche bag would accuse Trump supporters of having a messiah.

Your messiah is on trial. No getting around that, douche bag.
When you see Drumpf’s name, the first thing most people will associate it with is fraud. And rightly so.
<YAWN!>

It's a civil suit, douche bag, and business owners getting sued is as common as dirt. Trying to blow this incident up into some kind of scandal only shows how desperate the Clintonistas are.

I just thought it was an investigation. Apparently the judge thought there was evidence enough to go to trial. So there is much more than just a suit there, douche bag.

It's a civil suit, douche bag. Trump could have settled out of court long ago if he wanted to. He's going to trial because he has a strong case.

He isn't my messiah. It's ironic that an Obama voting douche bag would accuse Trump supporters of having a messiah.

Fraud Trial. A suit is something you wear.

It's a civil suit, not a criminal trial, you fucking half wit, douche bag, piece of shit.

Trump University=scam
Trump University facing formal charges of being a scam in two states.

No, the suit is now a trial. Anyone can get sued. The judge examines the evidence and it may get thrown out. This judge decided that there is enough evidence to proceed.

Suits are resolved by trials, you fucking half wit. Judges throw out frivolous suits.

Judges throw out frivolous suits.

So since this one isn’t thrown out, you admit it is legitimate.

Thanks douche. It must suck to have your messiah on trial….

Fraud Trial. A suit is something you wear.

It's a civil suit, not a criminal trial, you fucking half wit, douche bag, piece of shit.

ITs a fraud trial.

Yawn.

Hillary made a life of sucking the government tit and accepting huge payouts from Muslim and Communist tyrants.

Trump....a business man for the past 40 years....has to sell shit to make a living. LIKE MOST OF THE REST OF US. And while most of his endeavors succeeded.....many did not...JUST LIKE MOST AMERICAN BUSINESS OWNERS.

You libs should run on this too. Trump relates to us even more. He ventured in business and failed some?? Yeah.....so did most of us. We work for a living.

You government teet suckers can't grasp that.
Prove it.

I have a blog post that I have been working on concerning the Clintons and Leo Wanta that I will be releasing to all the sites I post on which will show exactly what the Clintons are about....it's gonna be a classic. The Clinton slush fund that was the "Children's Defense Fund" got 250 million dollars from the money that Leo Wanta was able to procure from taking down the ruble with seed money he got from Reagan. Vince Foster was the agent that collected it and then a short time later was "suicided".......stay tuned, folks.....
Another conspiracy. At least the stuff I show is true.

I have a blog post that I have been working on concerning the Clintons and Leo Wanta that I will be releasing to all the sites I post on which will show exactly what the Clintons are about....it's gonna be a classic. The Clinton slush fund that was the "Children's Defense Fund" got 250 million dollars from the money that Leo Wanta was able to procure from taking down the ruble with seed money he got from Reagan. Vince Foster was the agent that collected it and then a short time later was "suicided".......stay tuned, folks.....

Again ------------------------------ COMPLETELY off the topic.

Pogo SEZ?????? "Don't post about Hitlery!!!!!! This is a thread about bashing Trump!!!

(snicker)
Or exposing Trump. Hillary has been bashed by the GOP for years. With all her thousands of crimes, it's hard to believe she had time to build a foundation or have a daughter.

Trump University=scam
Trump University facing formal charges of being a scam in two states.

No, the suit is now a trial. Anyone can get sued. The judge examines the evidence and it may get thrown out. This judge decided that there is enough evidence to proceed.

Suits are resolved by trials, you fucking half wit. Judges throw out frivolous suits. All the judge determined is that the plaintiff may have a chance to win. That's all, a chance. Even if he does win, so what? It's still just a lawsuit. It's not like he was selling his office and taking bribes or violating security regulations.
Calm down. I think you need a vitamin.

Donald Trump and the vitamin company that went bust

If the Democrats are smart they'll send out attack dogs (step up Liz Warren!) instead of having Clinton do the work.
That way he'll be too busy and distracted flailing about at moving multiple targets to concentrate on Clinton.

Clinton’s female surrogates are 100% essential in this campaign. Because what has been Drumpfs history when a woman says anything about him that isn’t glowing….he insults their appearance. This will play right into HRC’s hands that Drumpf’s demeanor disqualifies him from serious consideration for President (which has the added benefit of being the truth).

Only a leftist could consider truth to be a nice bonus perk in what a politician says, rather than an essential requirement and the point of the exercise.

Last edited:
If the Democrats are smart they'll send out attack dogs (step up Liz Warren!) instead of having Clinton do the work.
That way he'll be too busy and distracted flailing about at moving multiple targets to concentrate on Clinton.

Clinton’s female surrogates are 100% essential in this campaign. Because what has been Drumpfs history when a woman says anything about him that isn’t glowing….he insults their appearance. This will play right into HRC’s hands that Drumpf’s demeanor disqualifies him from serious consideration for President (which has the added benefit of being the truth).

Only a leftist could consider truth to be a nice bonus perk in what a politician says, rather than an essential requirement and the point of the exercise.
You think Donald Trump is truthful?

My friends on the right should take a breath and ask themselves "Why would an authentic billionaire need to scam people for money from a phony university?" I don't think Trump is who we think he is.

My friends on the right should take a breath and ask themselves "Why would an authentic billionaire need to scam people for money from a phony university?" I don't think Trump is who we think he is.

I'm more concerned about the mental makeup (no pun intended on 'makeup') of a psychotic who thinks he can get away with claiming things never happened that are already on the record, as well as claiming things did happen that have no record.

It speaks to a severe self-delusion. As does his inability to ever admit to any kind of mistake or take any kind of criticism.

Still can't think of a reason to let that degree of psychosis anywhere near the proverbial car keys.

Forum List

Back