Trumps Says Investigation Into Obama Reveals "No Hospital Records For Obama's Mother"

the laws have changed

You are right, they have changed.
THEY ARE HARDER THAN EVER NOW.
Dude, I subpoena and gather medical records in my work weekly.
There is NO WAY the medical records of Obama's birth would be released to anyone without an authorization from his mother. HE COULD NOT EVEN GET THEM.

I know how bad you want to believe otherwise but let me appeal to your reason and common sense.

don't need them, he's posted forgeries all over the place.

this is even from wall street and he's guilty.

Exposing The Obama-Soetoro Deception--Obama Eligibility, Birth Certificate - Wall Street Survivor Forums

assholes like dawson' creek devil asshole and oberman and candyass, don't be a dumb obot sheep like them.

here's another new doubter in the almost has been messiah...

The Turner Report: Hartzler still not sure about President Obama's birth certificate

The rebirth of birthers?

Day 1174 of the Usurpation – Breaking News on the Fake Birth Certificate « The Usurpation Chronicles
Obama Makes Stunning Admission About Forged Birth Certificate | America Matters

If you want the "truth" then go to the links that Wash posts. How about the one I just posted? Wash is too stupid to know what a "farce" is.:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You are right, they have changed.
THEY ARE HARDER THAN EVER NOW.
Dude, I subpoena and gather medical records in my work weekly.
There is NO WAY the medical records of Obama's birth would be released to anyone without an authorization from his mother. HE COULD NOT EVEN GET THEM.

I know how bad you want to believe otherwise but let me appeal to your reason and common sense.

Exposing The Obama-Soetoro Deception--Obama Eligibility, Birth Certificate - Wall Street Survivor Forums

assholes like dawson' creek devil asshole and oberman and candyass, don't be a dumb obot sheep like them.

The Turner Report: Hartzler still not sure about President Obama's birth certificate

The rebirth of birthers?

Day 1174 of the Usurpation – Breaking News on the Fake Birth Certificate « The Usurpation Chronicles

If you want the "truth" then go to the links that Wash posts. How about the one I just posted? Wash is too stupid to know what a "farce" is.:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Zindal's "records" are real interest; neither of HIS parents were born in the US, and we have no idea what HIS religion is. His parent's are likely Hindi or MUSLIM. A real issue for birthfruits.

The rebirth of birthers?

Zindal's "records" are real interest; neither of HIS parents were born in the US, and we have no idea what HIS religion is. His parent's are likely Hindi or MUSLIM. A real issue for birthfruits.
From Wash's link at the very top:

The Farce section is a set of humorous fictional stories and interviews. The following is a fictional account and is not meant to express reality. Enjoy !

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHAM3hRI8_Y]Selective Service - YouTube[/ame]

He held a press conference yesterday after his meeting with Newt Gingrich and explained this and explained the fact that the validity of Obama's Hawaiian birth certificate is in question and that he will pursue the matter futher for answers. Computer experts who are reputable in the field have documented that what Obama released was created and put together in layers. That is a serious issue. If there are no hospital records of Stanley Ann Dunham at Kapiolani, it raises the issue of where did she give birth to Obama? Also Trump yesterday does bring up a good point to Sean Hannity, why did other members of Obamas family state he was born in another hospital other than Kapiolani early on in the 2008 campaign?

Donald Trump on Fox News: How Come There's No Hospital Records For Obama's Mother
Donald Trump on Fox News: No Hospital Records For Obama's Mother - 12/5/11 - YouTube

Donald Trump now casts even more doubt on Obama

Among the significant unresolved issues is that two weeks before Obama finally released his "long-form birth certificate," Hawaii's former Health Department chief Chiyome Fukino – the one official who claimed to have examined Obama's original birth document – told NBC News' national investigative correspondent Michael Isikoff that she had seen the original birth certificate and that it was "half typed and half handwritten."

However, the document released by the White House was entirely typed. Only the signatures and two dates at the very bottom were "handwritten." What Fukino described is apparently a different document from what Obama released to the public.

I guess Trump has never heard of HIPAA. Pity. He wouldn't look like such a fool.

He held a press conference yesterday after his meeting with Newt Gingrich and explained this and explained the fact that the validity of Obama's Hawaiian birth certificate is in question and that he will pursue the matter futher for answers. Computer experts who are reputable in the field have documented that what Obama released was created and put together in layers. That is a serious issue. If there are no hospital records of Stanley Ann Dunham at Kapiolani, it raises the issue of where did she give birth to Obama? Also Trump yesterday does bring up a good point to Sean Hannity, why did other members of Obamas family state he was born in another hospital other than Kapiolani early on in the 2008 campaign?

Donald Trump on Fox News: How Come There's No Hospital Records For Obama's Mother
Donald Trump on Fox News: No Hospital Records For Obama's Mother - 12/5/11 - YouTube

Among the significant unresolved issues is that two weeks before Obama finally released his "long-form birth certificate," Hawaii's former Health Department chief Chiyome Fukino – the one official who claimed to have examined Obama's original birth document – told NBC News' national investigative correspondent Michael Isikoff that she had seen the original birth certificate and that it was "half typed and half handwritten."

However, the document released by the White House was entirely typed. Only the signatures and two dates at the very bottom were "handwritten." What Fukino described is apparently a different document from what Obama released to the public.

I guess Trump has never heard of HIPAA. Pity. He wouldn't look like such a fool.

it shouldn't matter about trump. sooner or later the focus will turn on obama and the reality of his forged documents. and all of the joking and distraction and ridicule will fade away, once people realized what's happened, and who they trusted so easily (including the media). trump is used to looking like a fool, the united states is not. really quite sad, but it will work out soon.

Last edited:

it shouldn't matter about trump. sooner or later the focus will turn on obama and the reality of his forged documents. and all of the joking and distraction and ridicule will fade away, once people realized what's happened, and who they trusted so easily (including the media). trump is used to looking like a fool, the united states is not. really quite sad, but it will work out soon.

Claiming there is some impropriety because you can't obtain legally unobtainable records only makes the one making the claim looks stupid.

Claiming there is some impropriety because you can't obtain legally unobtainable records only makes the one making the claim looks stupid.

you don't see anything in that video ? you better recheck watergate when it comes to legally obtaining "records". i think looking the other way makes the other way looker look stupid.

You seem to handle "looking like a fool" pretty well. Giving classes?

you don't see anything in that video ? you better recheck watergate when it comes to legally obtaining "records". i think looking the other way makes the other way looker look stupid.
And you should be an expert on looking stupid.

and all you have to do is stand there with the gun... keep the bullet in your pocket asshole barney...

Last edited by a moderator:

and all you have to do is stand there with the gun... keep the bullet in your pocket asshole barney...

Must drive you crazy coming into your threads when he stinks it all up constantly shitting on the floor everyday like he does? :lol:

Must drive you crazy coming into your threads when he stinks it all up constantly shitting on the floor everyday like he does? :lol:

he's just a miserable big dumb fuckin bully, nothin i can do. he's just bright enough to humiliate. he knows he is a target for ridicule. half the time he's too fuckin stupid to know he's being punked. i sort of feel sorry for him and dawson and cornhole, they just don't see it. just like to be disruptive for the attention.

Last edited:

he's just a miserable big dumb fuckin bully, nothin i can do. he's just bright enough to humiliate. he knows he is a target for ridicule. half the time he's too fuckin stupid to know he's being punked. i sort of feel sorry for him and dawson and cornhole, they just don't see it. just like to be disruptive for the attention.

again your being too nice.Its Dawgshit.Like i said on your other thread.Candyass= Obamaerican so you are talking about two people there.:D

I guess you never noticed my sig? lol.

again your being too nice.Its Dawgshit.Like i said on your other thread.Candyass= Obamaerican so you are talking about two people there.:D

i did, makes sense. since they know they are wrong and they are assholes, all they have is disruption. not wanting anybody to talk about an issue is the biggest red flag of all, but they are too stupid to get that. the obots have called more attention to obama's crimes than anyone. but these aren't even real obots... they're wannabee obots. pathetic.

Last edited:

i did, makes sense. since they know they are wrong and they are assholes, all they have is disruption. not wanting anybody to talk about an issue is the biggest red flag of all, but they are too stupid to get that. the obots have called more attention to obama's crimes than anyone. but these aren't even real obots... they're wannabee obots. pathetic.

I just noticed I made a mistake in my last post.I meant to say that they are one person obviously. and yeah your so right.:clap2:

he held a press conference yesterday after his meeting with newt gingrich and explained this and explained the fact that the validity of obama's hawaiian birth certificate is in question and that he will pursue the matter futher for answers. Computer experts who are reputable in the field have documented that what obama released was created and put together in layers. That is a serious issue. If there are no hospital records of stanley ann dunham at kapiolani, it raises the issue of where did she give birth to obama? Also trump yesterday does bring up a good point to sean hannity, why did other members of obamas family state he was born in another hospital other than kapiolani early on in the 2008 campaign?

Donald trump on fox news: How come there's no hospital records for obama's mother
donald trump on fox news: No hospital records for obama's mother - 12/5/11 - youtube

donald trump now casts even more doubt on obama
donald trump now casts even more doubt on obama

among the significant unresolved issues is that two weeks before obama finally released his "long-form birth certificate," hawaii's former health department chief chiyome fukino – the one official who claimed to have examined obama's original birth document – told nbc news' national investigative correspondent michael isikoff that she had seen the original birth certificate and that it was "half typed and half handwritten."

however, the document released by the white house was entirely typed. Only the signatures and two dates at the very bottom were "handwritten." what fukino described is apparently a different document from what obama released to the public.

i guess trump has never heard of hipaa. Pity. He wouldn't look like such a fool.

it shouldn't matter about trump. Sooner or later the focus will turn on obama and the reality of his forged documents. And all of the joking and distraction and ridicule will fade away, once people realized what's happened, and who they trusted so easily (including the media). Trump is used to looking like a fool, the united states is not. Really quite sad, but it will work out soon.
soon like some day is so far away!

i guess trump has never heard of hipaa. Pity. He wouldn't look like such a fool.

it shouldn't matter about trump. Sooner or later the focus will turn on obama and the reality of his forged documents. And all of the joking and distraction and ridicule will fade away, once people realized what's happened, and who they trusted so easily (including the media). Trump is used to looking like a fool, the united states is not. Really quite sad, but it will work out soon.
soon like some day is so far away!

as long as the truth comes out. sooner the better

Forum List

Back