Trumps said " You are in such good shape, beautiful "

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
to Brigitte Macron in front of her husband and his wife. Did you see that long handshake and then he grabbed
Mrs, Macron and looked like he tried to kill her on the lips but she turned her head from side to side, and Melania was the standing there alone.

He had to be referring to her body as he did not see her latest medical report.

to Brigitte Macron in front of her husband and his wife. Did you see that long handshake and then he grabbed
Mrs, Macron and looked like he tried to kill her on the lips but she turned her head from side to side, and Melania was the standing there alone.

Jealous? You are aren't you? You want Trump to grab you but you know he won't so you post bullshit lies like this.

It's a Presidential tradition ...

600.jpg

This is about T, not some propaganda from way back in history.

Can't think of many 64 y/o women that wouldn't think it a compliment to be called beautiful, and in good shape.

Guess you would have said she was ugly, and looked like crap?

At least we know Trump doesn't have a fish handshake. :D

I hate that! That's awesome that he has an aggressive handshake.

I've only run into a couple people like that.

My handshake is firm, I'm not trying to break your metacarpals. It can be done with 2 fingers.

I'm not trying to give a crushing handshake, just a firm one.

Anything's better than the limp fish handshake, though. :eek:

Did he mention how intelligent she is?

No I doubt he was NOT interested in that.

Last edited:
Clearly, Donald Trump is a liar. This proves it! A truth teller would have said to her: gee lady, is that your hair, or did you scoop up some straw from a horse barn and stick it on your head? And: say, are those yours limbs poking out of that little white dress, or are they sticks of rawhide?

Penelope it's a long well known tradition of the French and several other old world countries to hug and kiss each other on the cheeks.

No I doubt he was interested in that.

Donnie seems VERY interested in intellect. I would describe him as a bit TOO DISDAINFUL
of limitations on intelligence. -----cynical and not sufficiently reluctant to denigrate limited minds

Penelope it's a long well known tradition of the French and several other old world countries to hug and kiss each other on the cheeks.
Obama took it a step farther and lower!

so true------when I go overseas --------I AM HORRIFIED ------the hugging and kissing
makes me very uncomfortable

Forum List

Back