Trumps said " You are in such good shape, beautiful "

to Brigitte Macron in front of her husband and his wife. Did you see that long handshake and then he grabbed
Mrs, Macron and looked like he tried to kill her on the lips but she turned her head from side to side, and Melania was the standing there alone.

He had to be referring to her body as he did not see her latest medical report.
Did he mention how intelligent she is?
Did she have her IQ tattooed on her forehead?

to Brigitte Macron in front of her husband and his wife. Did you see that long handshake and then he grabbed
Mrs, Macron and looked like he tried to kill her on the lips but she turned her head from side to side, and Melania was the standing there alone.

No I doubt he was interested in that.

Donnie seems VERY interested in intellect. I would describe him as a bit TOO DISDAINFUL
of limitations on intelligence. -----cynical and not sufficiently reluctant to denigrate limited minds

Donnie seems VERY interested in intellect. I would describe him as a bit TOO DISDAINFUL
of limitations on intelligence. -----cynical and not sufficiently reluctant to denigrate limited minds

Not when it comes to women. Of course he likes smart men who know how to work the system.

Penelope it's a long well known tradition of the French and several other old world countries to hug and kiss each other on the cheeks.

Looks to me like he went for the lips, and you do not grab a woman and make the first move, a woman offers her cheek.

Clearly, Donald Trump is a liar. This proves it! A truth teller would have said to her: gee lady, is that your hair, or did you scoop up some straw from a horse barn and stick it on your head? And: say, are those yours limbs poking out of that little white dress, or are they sticks of rawhide?
Trump has no right to talk about ANYONES hair

She is more intelligent than Trump

He should mention it

He should mention it

She is?

He should mention it

She is?

Trump does have the best words
He admires her bigly

He should mention it

She is?

Trump does have the best words
He admires her bigly

funny

looking at her bio, her accomplishments are: Being a high school teacher, and marrying a man 24 years younger than herself.

Not when it comes to women. Of course he likes smart men who know how to work the system.

wrong again-----it happens that most of his wives have been brilliant girls-----starting with
Ivanka. His daughter by that wife is brilliant too. He was just as impatient by lack of
intellect in girls as he was in boys on his TV program-------not that I endorse the show.
In fact I found it annoying------TOO IMPATIENT WITH DUMMIES. What does "work the system"
mean in your limited mind?

Now maybe President Emmanuel Macron should of said to Melania, You are in such good shape, beautiful, and she could of responded, You are as well !!

Now maybe President Emmanuel Macron should of said to Melania, You are in such good shape, beautiful, and she could of responded, You are as well !!

could have... non-petty persons would not have noticed or commented

wrong again-----it happens that most of his wives have been brilliant girls-----starting with
Ivanka. His daughter by that wife is brilliant too. He was just as impatient by lack of
intellect in girls as he was in boys on his TV program-------not that I endorse the show.
In fact I found it annoying------TOO IMPATIENT WITH DUMMIES. What does "work the system"

Ivanka smart, I wouldn't know except she was born into privilege, I never watched his show.

Clearly, Donald Trump is a liar. This proves it! A truth teller would have said to her: gee lady, is that your hair, or did you scoop up some straw from a horse barn and stick it on your head? And: say, are those yours limbs poking out of that little white dress, or are they sticks of rawhide?
Trump has no right to talk about ANYONES hair
Poppycock. He is in a position to know bad hair when he sees it.

Ivanka smart, I wouldn't know except she was born into privilege, I never watched his show.

I do not know anything about the childhood of Ivanka---who was Trump's first wife----so I googled.
Seems she had a nice childhood------attended good schools and stuff like that. Is that being
born into PRIVILEGE?--------Her children----I think three-----seem ok. Was I born into "Privilege" ---
were You? For someone who knows nothing about this or that person you CERTAINLY
have no problem expressing your own EVALUATION

Forum List

Back