Trump's Rise Was Rooted in These Three Things

...Ignorance in his followers should be number 1.
Incorrect.

Had you not stood alongside 11-12,000,000 Illegal Aliens, instead of your fellow countrymen, the outcome might have been different.

Had you not shit on 3,000 of Judeo-Christian tradition and teachings and shoved the LGBT agenda down America's throat, the outcome might have been different.

Had you not fielded such a shitty corrupt arrogant elitist candidate and been caught torpedoing her internal opposition, the outcome might have been different.

Had you kept faith with Middle and Blue Collar Class White America rather than dedicating yourself to Minority issues, the outcome might have been different.

Had you not pissed off Americans by making excuse after excuse after excuse for Islam and its radical nature, the outcome might have been different.

But, unfortunately for you, you dip-shits never learn, you always go way-the-phukk too far, then you get bitch-slapped for a cycle or two or three or four.

Enjoy your hard-won, well-deserved obscurity and impotency and political exile for the next dozen years or so... Lord knows, you had it coming.

It is possible that you retards are still capable of learning from your mistakes, but you have your heads so far up your asses, and have aligned yourselves with elitist Liberalism so far outside the mainstream of Middle American thought, that I seriously doubt that you're capable any longer, of learning and adapting and bringing yourselves closer to the Center again.

Just as well, I suppose... it was getting too dangerous to let you snowflakes hold onto power for much longer, anyway.

Not that a lot of them are still alive, but I don't imagine my parents voting for Trump. I think they would have saw him as a clown.

That's because they worked in the carnival freak show and they'd have known he wasn't the bearded lady or two-headed dwarf so he must be the clown.

I think my dad would have loved Trump... probably to the point of annoying me. He hated the Clintons with a passion. My mom just wasn't into politics at all but I know she was pro-life and against gay marriage.

My dad was a combat medic in WWII. You weren't fit to carry his satchel.

But you see, unlike you dumbasses in Jesus Land living next to a toxic waste dump, he was in a union and understood working people had to stand together to get a fair shake.

Got it, you don't like the GOP, and you are a racist.

We know that.

Did anything in your post address anything in my post?

Um, yeah, i did. And you were too stupid to understand it. As usual.

Like I said, not only aren't you getting that factory job back, but you'll probably lose your job at the Piggly Wiggly.

If you did, it was buried in partisan filler. You are an asshole.

What you just said there, in no way addresses my point about the dems having nothing but contempt for the White Working CLass and Middle Class.

Not that a lot of them are still alive, but I don't imagine my parents voting for Trump. I think they would have saw him as a clown.

That's because they worked in the carnival freak show and they'd have known he wasn't the bearded lady or two-headed dwarf so he must be the clown.

I think my dad would have loved Trump... probably to the point of annoying me. He hated the Clintons with a passion. My mom just wasn't into politics at all but I know she was pro-life and against gay marriage.

But you see, unlike you dumbasses in Jesus Land living next to a toxic waste dump, he was in a union and understood working people had to stand together to get a fair shake.

I wonder if he would have noticed when the unions sold him out in favor of being Dem party stooges?

There are essentially two reasons Trump won:

1) unbelievably poor candidates in competition with him on the Republican side.
2) unbelievably poor candidates in competition with him on the Democratic side.

We must add to this the ridiculous refusal of American voters to think outside the two party dictatorship.

Yeah, because you know what's better for them than they do, amirite? Unions are no longer necessary.

Government worker unions never were.

My parents were solid FDR dems.

I could see it going either way. Either liking Trump's "unscripted personality" or finding him too undignified to be PResident.

Trump's trade policy would have sounded good to my father, living in the rust belt.

So the inability to understand manufacturing is multi-generational, then?

Guy, the rust belt rusted because the manufacturing moved to other places where it's done by machines.

Only 13% of the 25 million manufacturing jobs went to other countries. The other 87% were lost to automation and process improvement.

I worked in Manufacturing in the US. You know what I never, ever saw on a assembly line?

A white guy without a college education.

Mostly, it was females, Hispanic or Asian or sometimes eastern European. Most of them here legally, I assume, if they went through the same screening process I had to go through.

Another one of those after-the-fact analyses of what most of us already know. Probably written by someone who thought President Trump never had a chance of winning.

How did the man that millions laughed at for so many months become President Donald Trump?

It’s actually fairly simple when you study it.

The Three Factors Fueling Trump’s Improbable Rise

1. A Frustrated Middle-Class

2. An Unscripted Personality

3. Ability to Control the Media Narrative

No wonder the elitist Leftists hate him so much!

Read more @ Articles: Trump's Rise Was Rooted in These Three Things

Trump won because he opposed NAFTA and TPP. The union vote gave him the rust belt.

Which, btw, means that 1. he ran to the left of Clinton on that issue, and 2. he ran against the GOP establishment on that issue.

In short, he took the Ross Perot position on trade and made it appear to be a Republican position.

Another one of those after-the-fact analyses of what most of us already know. Probably written by someone who thought President Trump never had a chance of winning.

How did the man that millions laughed at for so many months become President Donald Trump?

But none of these things are things to be proud of.

"A Republic, if you can keep it!" - Benjamin Franklin.

Apparently, when we elect a Reality TV Rodeo Clown over sensible politicians from both parties, and then he proceeds to not know what he is doing, we all lose.

I do get that the middle class is frustrated. the problem is, that frustration is misdirected. It should be directed at the 1% who have spent the last 40 years undermining it, not at the poor people who are doing even worse.

The middle class is frustrated because they don't see themselves doing as well as their parents. I get that. But the thing is, I don't imagine "The Greatest Generation" voting for a clown like Trump. Or Hillary for that matter.

How can you not imagine something that actually happened? Yes, The Greatest Generation overwhelmingly voted for Trump. Ask some old people sometime. I was asking what they thought before the election.Not a one said "Hillary" All said: "Trump"

Not the Greatest Generation. They are all about dead and gone. Nope, it was the PARASITIC GENERATION, the Boomers. The devil's spawn of the Greatest Generation. They have done nothing but suck this nation dry. Now they have gifted us with the most inept administration in the history of the Republic. This nation will not be great again until their asses are all dead and gone. An entire generation of succubi.

There are essentially two reasons Trump won:

1) unbelievably poor candidates in competition with him on the Republican side.
2) unbelievably poor candidates in competition with him on the Democratic side.

We must add to this the ridiculous refusal of American voters to think outside the two party dictatorship.

Cruz was not a poor candidate.

Yeah, because you know what's better for them than they do, amirite? Unions are no longer necessary.

Government worker unions never were.

you know, i used to think that. Until I got a boss who fucked me over because "he didn't have to deal with a union".

If it were up to me, I'd make unions mandatory. What I probably wouldn't do is have national unions like we have in the US. What the Germans and Japanese do with local "Work Councils" would probably be a lot better.

That said, the reality is, the rich keep fucking people over, and we keep voting for more of it.

Trump is already in the process of gutting all the protections that were put into place after the last economic catastrophe. I'm sure that's going to turn out well.

Ignorance in his followers should be number 1.
Yes it should be if you live on Bizarro world.

My parents were solid FDR dems.

I could see it going either way. Either liking Trump's "unscripted personality" or finding him too undignified to be PResident.

Trump's trade policy would have sounded good to my father, living in the rust belt.

So the inability to understand manufacturing is multi-generational, then?

Guy, the rust belt rusted because the manufacturing moved to other places where it's done by machines.

Only 13% of the 25 million manufacturing jobs went to other countries. The other 87% were lost to automation and process improvement.

I worked in Manufacturing in the US. You know what I never, ever saw on a assembly line?

A white guy without a college education.

Mostly, it was females, Hispanic or Asian or sometimes eastern European. Most of them here legally, I assume, if they went through the same screening process I had to go through.

Tell that to the Germans who have twice the level of manufacturing employment we do.

Trump is doing badly NOW. He has no EC crap to hide behind.

He has to succeed, and he is not.

The PV will rule in 2018 without any EC.

He either Trump steps up or he will be forced to step out.

Good Republicans are becoming fed up with him very quickly.

b591eb5d55bbde17df184b3635f6e2a0.jpg

But none of these things are things to be proud of.

"A Republic, if you can keep it!" - Benjamin Franklin.

Apparently, when we elect a Reality TV Rodeo Clown over sensible politicians from both parties, and then he proceeds to not know what he is doing, we all lose.

I do get that the middle class is frustrated. the problem is, that frustration is misdirected. It should be directed at the 1% who have spent the last 40 years undermining it, not at the poor people who are doing even worse.

The middle class is frustrated because they don't see themselves doing as well as their parents. I get that. But the thing is, I don't imagine "The Greatest Generation" voting for a clown like Trump. Or Hillary for that matter.
Hope and change, what's the largest load of shit ever pulled on the American people. And progressives like yourself eat that shit up.

Ignorance in his followers should be number 1.

Yes, insult those who didn't support your agenda. That is the way to win friends.

Keep it up.
All we have to do is listen......

No repeal no replace.

Deportation and Ban in shatters.

Immersed in the "Narcissistic Syndrome of I".

GOP seriously examining impeachment and Amendment XXV removal.

Flynn gone.

etcetera etceterat etcetera
I could write a book on the false prophecies of one jakestarkey.
No, you could not. You were yelling to the skies in 2012 that Romney would win in a landslide, that Obama could not win, so forth and so on etcetera. :lol:

Hint: the GOP lost seats in both chambers of Congress.
Not in the states where it matters...

Forum List

Back