Trump's Retardation Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
25,000 mental health professionals signed a petition stating Trump's unfit to serve.

How embarrassing is THAT?

So much residual butt hurt among the left. It is very satisfying. Lol!
Ah. One of the tards who bought Trump's bullshit hook, line, and sinker checks in. :lol:
I guess you feel pretty stupid falling for Obama's horse shit, eh? No, of course you don't. You are an idiot.
You sir are the idiot. All you idiots do is defend this fool, make excuses for this fool and then try to turn this shit on Obama...face it, bitch, you mf's backed an idiot savant who is about as clueless a crayon box....dumb mf's

So who in your enlightened black ass's opinion can do a better job then? Please be specific.

Any age appropriately mature 9 year old.

Ah. One of the tards who bought Trump's bullshit hook, line, and sinker checks in. :lol:
I guess you feel pretty stupid falling for Obama's horse shit, eh? No, of course you don't. You are an idiot.
You sir are the idiot. All you idiots do is defend this fool, make excuses for this fool and then try to turn this shit on Obama...face it, bitch, you mf's backed an idiot savant who is about as clueless a crayon box....dumb mf's

So who in your enlightened black ass's opinion can do a better job then? Please be specific.
First off, I never voted for Hillary and I didn't vote for Trump....sadly this election year, if I had a choice on either side, I would have voted for Jeb Bush on the right and Bernie on the left...ANY GOTDAMNED BODY BUT HILLARY AND TRUMP.....is that specific enough for your white ass?

What's your opinion of Herman Cain in 2012?

Let's just see how specifically intelligent you are.

So who in your enlightened black ass's opinion can do a better job then? Please be specific. Since you seem to know so much.

Is it you? You could do better?
I know you did not address this to me, but I've made several proposals for how to reform health care on this forum. I've posted them dozens of times, if not hundreds.

Trump does not have a plan. He never did. He lied. Plain and simple. So the answer to your question is that anyone who has ever offered a solution has done a better job than Trump.

First off, I never voted for Hillary and I didn't vote for Trump....sadly this election year, if I had a choice on either side, I would have voted for Jeb Bush on the right and Bernie on the left...ANY GOTDAMNED BODY BUT HILLARY AND TRUMP.....is that specific enough for your white ass?

It's specific enough to let me know you're either for a globalist douchebag or an old Communist.

My your choices are strange to me.

We still won.
But you got nothing to show for it, nothing...brag all the fuck you want, but you got nothing but pipe dreams, tweets and bullshit to sleep on, that's it. Send for me when this nightmare actually does something to effect your bottom line, then lets talk...other than that, miss me on this we won shit....so far all your guys is talking about is SPENDING, SPENDING SPENDING.....where's the fuckin jobs he promised you idiots from China??? Dumb mf

We still won.
And there it is. The soulless, meaningless quest to "win" at any cost. Even if it means being a total retard who drinks the piss of a New York huckster.

You must be so proud of yourself for falling for Trump's lies. You actually advertise your credulousness!
Elections have consequences, sweetheart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back