Trump's Retardation Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much residual butt hurt among the left. It is very satisfying. Lol!
Ah. One of the tards who bought Trump's bullshit hook, line, and sinker checks in. :lol:

IMG_0210.JPG

"My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability."

All you tards who bought that bullshit, check in! :lol:

Trump last October: "My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

Trump's Chumps swallowed that bullshit hook, line, and sinker.

Trump never had a plan. And his Chumps had to be the dumbest voters in the history of the Universe to think replacing ObamaCare was "going to be so easy". That should have been a HUGE tipoff Trump had no replacement plan and had no fucking clue what he was doing. But the rube herd totally fell for it.Let

I've been pointing out for a while now that every huckster I have ever encountered was not that bright. In fact, they are downright stupid. They are just very good at one thing, and that is identifying the weaknesses in their marks and exploiting them to the maximum.

Now here's the funny thing about Trump. He thinks he is really smart. The smartest. And so do his rubes. They think he's the smartest. Terrifically smart. The bestest smart. Brilliant, believe me.

Therefore, Trump actually believes if he doesn't know something, then no one else on Earth knows it. And that is how he ends up making the most hilarious statements like he did at the National Governors Association today..

"Now I have to tell you, it's an unbelievably complex subject. Nobody knew that health care could be so complicated."

EVERYONE with more than two brain cells knew it, retard! :lol:

Time mark 11:20:

Why can't we all just for once agree, Trump is about as clueless as a shitty diaper found in a white house office. This guy just like being president for the sake of being president, outside of the photo's, the admiration he gets from ingrates and white fools, he knows nothing about how government works and honestly could care less. It pisses me off to know end, how clueless this orange mf is on everything, except how to keep angry white idiots pissed 24/7. How can he not have seen the complexity of ACA, when that's all the GOP has been focused on the last 8 years, really, Donald?

Ah. One of the tards who bought Trump's bullshit hook, line, and sinker checks in. :lol:
I guess you feel pretty stupid falling for Obama's horse shit, eh? No, of course you don't. You are an idiot.
You sir are the idiot. All you idiots do is defend this fool, make excuses for this fool and then try to turn this shit on Obama...face it, bitch, you mf's backed an idiot savant who is about as clueless a crayon box....dumb mf's

I guess you feel pretty stupid falling for Obama's horse shit, eh? No, of course you don't. You are an idiot.
Here ya go, dummy:

The outcome will be a catastrophe. ObamaCare will bankrupt the federal budget as well as most state budgets. Eventually, it will be so disastrous that the American people will cry out for single payer healthcare. Obama will be well into retirement at that point, laughing his ass off on the golf course. If I am wrong on this point, it will be that it will happen sooner than I expect.

Please, keep showing us what retards you Trump's Chumps are. This is fun.

And yet time and time again, they keep wanting to drag Obama into this bullshit white house. Today on Fox news, Trump blamed Obama for the white house leaks.....imagine that shit!!!

One thing conservatives are notorious for, and that's deflecting thier failures onto the left....well this time, it ain't working....Obama left Trump with a good economy and postie notes...LOLOLOLO

I don't know how you guys will make it through the next four years. It will be a miracle if you don't blow your brains out.

Trump is so confused and frustrated right now till it will be a miracle if he doesn't blow his on brains out. This is the one and only case where I agree with the NRA goal of making sure mentally defective people are armed.
Lol. Indeed. He doesn't want to be president. He never wanted to be president. He just needed his ego stroked and it was a challenge to him how many people he could con at one time.

Absolutely true, and the weird part is, he didn't actually have to do it in the real world, a domain he doesn't visit anyway. If he had managed to con nobody at all --- if zero people bought the bullshit --- his incessant self-delusional mental illness would have simply contrived the idea that he had conned everybody and won in a shutout. So this entire misadventure was a colossal waste of everybody's time including his own. There's just no need to achieve anything in reality when you can just imagine that you did it.

You sir are the idiot. All you idiots do is defend this fool, make excuses for this fool and then try to turn this shit on Obama...face it, bitch, you mf's backed an idiot savant who is about as clueless a crayon box....dumb mf's
We still won.

Here ya go, dummy:

The outcome will be a catastrophe. ObamaCare will bankrupt the federal budget as well as most state budgets. Eventually, it will be so disastrous that the American people will cry out for single payer healthcare. Obama will be well into retirement at that point, laughing his ass off on the golf course. If I am wrong on this point, it will be that it will happen sooner than I expect.

Please, keep showing us what retards you Trump's Chumps are. This is fun.
It's fun, huh? Sounds like you need to get out more.

We still won.
And there it is. The soulless, meaningless quest to "win" at any cost. Even if it means being a total retard who drinks the piss of a New York huckster.

You must be so proud of yourself for falling for Trump's lies. You actually advertise your credulousness!

So who in your enlightened black ass's opinion can do a better job then? Please be specific. Since you seem to know so much.

Is it you? You could do better?

We still won.
Of course you did, but you need to tell Trump the idiot that, shit bitch, not me, this is a guy...who still thinks Putin had nothing to do with his win, who still think his crowd numbers were the highest in US history, who still blames Obama for his fuck ups, who still thinks in campaign mode and who till day, just found out how complex ACA repeal is.....I got the memo years ago!!

So who in your enlightened black ass's opinion can do a better job then? Please be specific.

Any age appropriately mature 9 year old.

So who in your enlightened black ass's opinion can do a better job then? Please be specific.
First off, I never voted for Hillary and I didn't vote for Trump....sadly this election year, if I had a choice on either side, I would have voted for Jeb Bush on the right and Bernie on the left...ANY GOTDAMNED BODY BUT HILLARY AND TRUMP.....is that specific enough for your white ass?

The tards' celebratory "We won!" is hilarious.

What the hell did they win, exactly?

Did they win better health care at "a tiny fraction of the cost"?

Nope.

I bet they will feel like real winners as their health care costs continue to rise. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back