Trumps real message to the UN........

Great speech by Trump. He told the greedy American hating UN members to go screw themselves.

It is great to have a President being the leader of America instead of being a leader of the Muslim and Communist world like that asshole Obama was.
Yeah, great leader. They laughed out loud at him for his usual bragging about achieving more than any administration in history.
God, this guy is embarrassing.

Only I Donald J Trump is allowed to cheat and rob the US of its wealth. Only I am allowed through not paying taxes, am allowed to rape US tax payers. Only I Trump am allowed to lie to my people. The rest of yous is just amatures.....I am putting America first...on my fuck you dumb ass's list, not yous!!

Meanwhile, keep making my Trump brand shit on the cheap.....wink wink!!
1018316866.jpg

No matter what Trump's message may be we all know Trump is a liar.

Even Trump supporters on this forum have stated that Trump only states what others want to hear aka Trump is a liar.

I don't want to know what message Trump may have because I know if Trump's lips are moving then all I am hearing is suspect & cannot be taken seriously.

Congratulations America; you replaced the rule of law with a serial liar. Congrats.
Thats why I don't blame Trump, I don't blame Brett any of these lying bastards, I BLAME THE TRAITORS OF THIS NATION WHO CONTINUE TO SUPPORT AND DEFEND THIS MADNESS. As long as the American stupid stand firm in thier support of this idiot, the longer the lies and deception continues

Did he speak yet? I dread hearing what he said--I'm not going to go looking for it.
God protect us from his mouth.

Missed it.

as soon as he arrived, I started watching a new show, Manifest, that I recorded last night.

Good timing...

that both ended at the same time.

That show started good but got to be stupid, so another super hero show???

They could of went a different way

Stupid

View attachment 218400

It reminded me of another show, similar premise, but I can't remember which one.

The final countdown? The Philadelpia experment? Terminator?

Did he speak yet? I dread hearing what he said--I'm not going to go looking for it.
God protect us from his mouth.

I didn't watch all of it, but what I saw was a speech with no affect.

"Medical Definition of Flat affect. ... People with depression and schizophrenia often show flat affect. A person with schizophrenia may not show the signs of normal emotion, perhaps may speak in a monotonous voice, have diminished facial expressions, and appear extremely apathetic. Also known as blunted affect."

See: https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=26293

It was a magnificent speech. Clearly outlined what he expects of the planet.

'Cause let's face it, folks. Like it or not, the world currently revolves around Trump.
The world continues to revolve around THE PEOPLE THAT SUPPORT TRUMP...WITHOUT THEIR UNYEILDING SUPPORT, TRUMP IS JUST ANOTHER RANDOM WHITE NUT ROASTING ON TAX PAYERS DIMES. Without his supporters, Trump is nothing!!

It was a magnificent speech. Clearly outlined what he expects of the planet.

'Cause let's face it, folks. Like it or not, the world currently revolves around Trump.
Well, he sure thinks so.
I'm waiting for the transcript on the rest. I lost internet for a while.

Hahahahahahahaahahha they were all laughing at him...he said he wasnt expecting that....what a clown this POS is.
The world has been laughing at us since this bitch took office, we just happen to have it on record now and only the entertainer in chief would take it as a fuckin compliment...such a fuckin douche bag

Great speech by Trump. He told the greedy American hating UN members to go screw themselves.

It is great to have a President being the leader of America instead of being a leader of the Muslim and Communist world like that asshole Obama was.
Yeah, great leader. They laughed out loud at him for his usual bragging about achieving more than any administration in history.
I live for the day, his adoring fans come out and tell us exactly what this clown has achieved that is so gotdamned great, it requires his repeating it over and over and over???Cause putting two white guys on the courts does not a grand movement make.

It’s funny how people claim President Trump doesn’t pay taxes when he proved he paid a higher effective tax rate than Obama in at least one year.
Maybe you fuckIng dumbasses should look at the charitable giving donations Obama made . Jesus Fuck you people are dumber than a pile of steaming horse shit.

Trump leaked ONE tax return ONE.

The point, dumbass, is you’re a liar when you say President Trump doesn’t pay taxes.

I live for the day, his adoring fans come out and tell us exactly what this clown has achieved that is so gotdamned great, it requires his repeating it over and over and over???Cause putting two white guys on the courts does not a grand movement make.

Better than two Libtard asshole dingbats like that shithead Obama appointed.

It’s funny how people claim President Trump doesn’t pay taxes when he proved he paid a higher effective tax rate than Obama in at least one year.
Maybe you fuckIng dumbasses should look at the charitable giving donations Obama made . Jesus Fuck you people are dumber than a pile of steaming horse shit.

Trump leaked ONE tax return ONE.

Did Obama give up his presidental salary like Trump did???

Obama did not makes tens of millions off the American taxpayer by staying at resorts he owns.

Forum List

Back