Trump's pro life march this weekend and then a shut down.....uhmmmmmm

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
fullsizeoutput_3c47-e1516551574672.jpeg

Call me cynical, but don't you find it odd, Trump's so called pro life rally being this low of a turn out and the shut down......uhmmmmmmmm. He spoke via sattelite????? Me thinks Trump fabricated this shut down, because the Pro rallies was the most largest crowd in all of man kind history, uhmmmmmmm

Call me cynical, but don't you find it odd, Trump's so called pro life rally being this low of a turn out and the shut down......uhmmmmmmmm. He spoke via sattelite????? Me thinks Trump fabricated this shut down, because the Pro rallies was the most largest crowd in all of man kind history, uhmmmmmmm
Better check with Chuckie Shumer's shutdown, the Dems don't look good about the roaring economy and Apple bringing 350 billion dollars back to the US. You libtards have to do whatever you can or else 2018 is going to give more seats to Congress..

• Banned

Better check with Chuckie Shumer's shutdown, the Dems don't look good about the roaring economy and Apple bringing 350 billion dollars back to the US. You libtards have to do whatever you can or else 2018 is going to give more seats to Congress..
Let me get this straight, you want to pat Apple on the back for bringing billions back to a country that got it the billions in the fuckin first place? Stop being so fuckin stupid any company promising to bring jobs and prosperity to a nation that gave them their loot to began with is not a gift. And just for the record, unless you plan on being apart of that loot coming back, who gives a damn

Let me get this straight, you want to pat Apple on the back for bringing billions back to a country that got it the billions in the fuckin first place? Stop being so fuckin stupid any company promising to bring jobs and prosperity to a nation that gave them their loot to began with is not a gift. And just for the record, unless you plan on being apart of that loot coming back, who gives a damn
All the more interesting because republicans have hated Apple for years

Corporations were taxed out of the country. We told dems that would happen (of course it would. Business raison d'etre is to make money). Now that The Glorious Don has lowered taxes, they are bringing it back. That money will circulate in America again. It's just another massive win for #MAGA. Yawn.

I thought you wanted the companies to pay their fair share? How can they pay their fare share if they park their liberal companies offshore? Stupid fucking twit..

By the way, I own apple stock....Bwaaahhhaahhhhaaa. so I am part of that loot coming back....I just fell out of my seat, laughing my ass off..

Fake news. The rally was on C-SPAN and EWTN all day, and Trump spoke in person. Had a great turnout.

Did you take that picture yourself?

I thought you wanted the companies to pay their fair share? How can they pay their fare share if they park their liberal companies offshore? Stupid fucking twit..

By the way, I own apple stock....Bwaaahhhaahhhhaaa. so I am part of that loot coming back....I just fell out of my seat, laughing my ass off..
We bought in the mid-90's at $14 and change per share. We sold when Jobs died. Still smiling.

Fake news. The rally was on C-SPAN and EWTN all day, and Trump spoke in person. Had a great turnout.

The president delivered his address from the Rose Garden as rallygoers at the March for Life watched on video screens just a few blocks away on the National Mall.
lead_960.jpg

Sure you own apple stock, question is it the green or the red one's LOLOLOLOLOLO

The president delivered his address from the Rose Garden as rallygoers at the March for Life watched on video screens just a few blocks away on the National Mall.
lead_960.jpg

Ah, so it was. I only glanced occasionally and thought it was on site. Silly me.

Sure you own apple stock, question is it the green or the red one's LOLOLOLOLOLO
Boohooo, sucks to be you.....

Forum List

Back