Take a look at this and then try and tell me the protesters won't be spreading Coronavirus

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
We're hearing reports that the protests are NOT spreading the virus, but of course the blatantly biased MSM will crap their pants when Trump has a rally (and by the way I'm completely against the indoor events) but never even mention Covid 19 when they are proudly showing us all of their little rioters and violent criminals all yelling and sweating one upon another. Look at this picture that was taken on June 2nd, and then tell me with a straight face the virus will not be spread by this behavior.

1593048550025.png

‘The world needs to see this.’ The story behind the iconic photo of the Burnside Bridge protest in Portland
Updated Jun 23, 8:32 PM; Posted Jun 23, 2:31 PM

By Madison Smalstig | The Oregonian/OregonLive
Essence lay down, her back pressed into the asphalt of the Burnside Bridge.
As a Black woman, Essence grew up facing racism. She has been protesting her whole life. The first protest she remembers was about 32 years ago and she can’t count how many she has participated in since then. She’s 36 now.
Essence, who preferred not to give The Oregonian/OregonLive her last name, felt the weight of all of it as she lay amidst a crowd of thousands of people. Sadness rushed in. Minutes felt like hours. She felt restricted. She audibly wept and let the tears fall. Her sister squeezed her right hand. Her sadness melted into grief. She grieved for being Black in America. She grieved for those lynched, for all the Black lives lost, for the families separated, for her ancestors who were taken from Africa.

We're hearing reports that the protests are NOT spreading the virus, but of course the blatantly biased MSM will crap their pants when Trump has a rally (and by the way I'm completely against the indoor events) but never even mention Covid 19 when they are proudly showing us all of their little rioters and violent criminals all yelling and sweating one upon another. Look at this picture that was taken on June 2nd, and then tell me with a straight face the virus will not be spread by this behavior.

View attachment 354668

‘The world needs to see this.’ The story behind the iconic photo of the Burnside Bridge protest in Portland

As a Black woman, Essence grew up facing racism. She has been protesting her whole life. The first protest she remembers was about 32 years ago and she can’t count how many she has participated in since then. She’s 36 now.
Essence, who preferred not to give The Oregonian/OregonLive her last name, felt the weight of all of it as she lay amidst a crowd of thousands of people. Sadness rushed in. Minutes felt like hours. She felt restricted. She audibly wept and let the tears fall. Her sister squeezed her right hand. Her sadness melted into grief. She grieved for being Black in America. She grieved for those lynched, for all the Black lives lost, for the families separated, for her ancestors who were taken from Africa.

Damn, just when you wish the earth quake in Japan would happen sending a tidal wave across the ocean..No more Kung Flu , less CO2 being put into the air..

View attachment 354668

Portland is seeing a spike in cases, high for the past couple weeks. Read this article. They are being very careful not to mention the protests--lol.
Of course they have had something to do with it.

Attachments

• 1593049186045.png
    1593049186045.png
    109.9 KB · Views: 69

View attachment 354668

Portland is seeing a spike in cases, high for the past couple weeks. Read this article. They are being very careful not to mention the protests--lol.
Agree. Masks or not, you can’t have huge crowds arm in arm and not spread it.

You all do know that when you test more, you will have a rise in cases. But why isnt the Lame Stream Media talking about the death rate of the Kung Flu? Is it that with a 99% recovery rate, you have to scare everyone to stay in, because if everyone gets back to being happy, the Democrats lose in 2020?

Half of those people were holding their pee pee and their poo poo for hours and hours... next time they must bring their John... lol...

Half of those people were holding their pee pee and their poo poo for hours and hours... next time they must bring their John... lol...
Who said they were holding it? Have you been to San Fransicko lately?

I bet 3/4rs of those people had to get to a lawn and scrape off the feces they stepped on, on that bridge..

View attachment 354668

WT-Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff!

You all do know that when you test more, you will have a rise in cases. But why isnt the Lame Stream Media talking about the death rate of the Kung Flu? Is it that with a 99% recovery rate, you have to scare everyone to stay in, because if everyone gets back to being happy, the Democrats lose in 2020?
You Lie!
worldometers Coronavirus
Total Cases: 9,526,382
Cases which had an outcome: 5,660,197
(91%) Recovered / Discharged: 5,175,240
(9%) Deaths: 484,957
Currently Infected Patients: 3,866,185

Last edited:

I bet 3/4rs of those people had to get to a lawn and scrape off the feces they stepped on, on that bridge..

That was Portland OREGON, according to the OP

View attachment 354668

Thank you, it's refreshing to see someone from your side of the aisle acknowledge that masks are not enough, when you have people this close together.

Yep, it's Portland, and they've marching on that bridge repeatedly during this pandemic.

View attachment 354668

Thank you, it's refreshing to see someone from your side of the aisle acknowledge that masks are not enough, when you have people this close together.
Masks will reduce the spread but you really also need social distancing for the best prevention.

I know, i just would like to see some karma as a big tidal wave crashed into the party on that bridge.

View attachment 354668

Why do you care? You’re not bitching about Trump holding rallies and cramming people right next to each other with no masks.

View attachment 354668

Of course they are and have been. They are just not being reported.

View attachment 354668

Why do you care? You’re not bitching about Trump holding rallies and cramming people right next to each other with no masks.
Those were not rallies, they were protestors against the radical lunatic Democrats...

Forum List

Back