Take a look at this and then try and tell me the protesters won't be spreading Coronavirus

Half of those people were holding their pee pee and their poo poo for hours and hours... next time they must bring their John... lol...
Who said they were holding it? Have you been to San Fransicko lately?

I bet 3/4rs of those people had to get to a lawn and scrape off the feces they stepped on, on that bridge..

That was Portland OREGON, according to the OP

I know, i just would like to see some karma as a big tidal wave crashed into the party on that bridge.

Would want the same karma for the people protesting wearing masks and refusing to wear them, in big crowds?

Half of those people were holding their pee pee and their poo poo for hours and hours... next time they must bring their John... lol...
Who said they were holding it? Have you been to San Fransicko lately?

I bet 3/4rs of those people had to get to a lawn and scrape off the feces they stepped on, on that bridge..

That was Portland OREGON, according to the OP

I know, i just would like to see some karma as a big tidal wave crashed into the party on that bridge.

Would want the same karma for the people protesting wearing masks and refusing to wear them, in big crowds?

Why? I am not infected, even though i have been outside plenty of times trying to get that elusive Kung Flu Virus. That microscopic vermin just doesnt want a piece of my battle hardened immune system. If i get it though, i will be glad to donate my blood so they can use its antibodies for helping people less fortunate. Dumbasses who believe they should be locked up forever, are not doing their patriotic duty , but following the will of the chicken shit Demoncrap Party.

We're hearing reports that the protests are NOT spreading the virus, but of course the blatantly biased MSM will crap their pants when Trump has a rally (and by the way I'm completely against the indoor events) but never even mention Covid 19 when they are proudly showing us all of their little rioters and violent criminals all yelling and sweating one upon another. Look at this picture that was taken on June 2nd, and then tell me with a straight face the virus will not be spread by this behavior.

View attachment 354668

‘The world needs to see this.’ The story behind the iconic photo of the Burnside Bridge protest in Portland
Updated Jun 23, 8:32 PM; Posted Jun 23, 2:31 PM

By Madison Smalstig | The Oregonian/OregonLive
Essence lay down, her back pressed into the asphalt of the Burnside Bridge.
As a Black woman, Essence grew up facing racism. She has been protesting her whole life. The first protest she remembers was about 32 years ago and she can’t count how many she has participated in since then. She’s 36 now.
Essence, who preferred not to give The Oregonian/OregonLive her last name, felt the weight of all of it as she lay amidst a crowd of thousands of people. Sadness rushed in. Minutes felt like hours. She felt restricted. She audibly wept and let the tears fall. Her sister squeezed her right hand. Her sadness melted into grief. She grieved for being Black in America. She grieved for those lynched, for all the Black lives lost, for the families separated, for her ancestors who were taken from Africa.

Why do you care? You’re not bitching about Trump holding rallies and cramming people right next to each other with no masks.
Those were not rallies, they were protestors against the radical lunatic Democrats...
Whatever, dude. Thousands were crammed together inside buildings, no masks, no social distancing. So bitch about left wing protesters all you like. (They annoy me almost as much as they annoy you). But spare me the fucking faux outrage when Trump refuses to wear a mask, and actually discourages people from wearing them, and is holding rallies with no social distancing. We know you don’t give a shit about it.

We're hearing reports that the protests are NOT spreading the virus, but of course the blatantly biased MSM will crap their pants when Trump has a rally (and by the way I'm completely against the indoor events) but never even mention Covid 19 when they are proudly showing us all of their little rioters and violent criminals all yelling and sweating one upon another. Look at this picture that was taken on June 2nd, and then tell me with a straight face the virus will not be spread by this behavior.

View attachment 354668

‘The world needs to see this.’ The story behind the iconic photo of the Burnside Bridge protest in Portland
Updated Jun 23, 8:32 PM; Posted Jun 23, 2:31 PM

By Madison Smalstig | The Oregonian/OregonLive
Essence lay down, her back pressed into the asphalt of the Burnside Bridge.
As a Black woman, Essence grew up facing racism. She has been protesting her whole life. The first protest she remembers was about 32 years ago and she can’t count how many she has participated in since then. She’s 36 now.
Essence, who preferred not to give The Oregonian/OregonLive her last name, felt the weight of all of it as she lay amidst a crowd of thousands of people. Sadness rushed in. Minutes felt like hours. She felt restricted. She audibly wept and let the tears fall. Her sister squeezed her right hand. Her sadness melted into grief. She grieved for being Black in America. She grieved for those lynched, for all the Black lives lost, for the families separated, for her ancestors who were taken from Africa.

Can't spread a hoax......

And if in this case, you are willing to believe in this Democrat coronavirus hoax -- then you should be happy that some of those people will die....so celebrate....

Still won't change the fact that 75% of the country agrees with what they are protesting about....

We're hearing reports that the protests are NOT spreading the virus

Who said that?

1593118085517.png

Forum List

Back