Trump's persecutor / prosecutor "should be indicted for stupidity" says attorney Jarrett

Yeh, only I am thinking there is another word for it besides just the word Stupid?

But in any case, Fox was EXCELLENT last night. They didn't even have commercials until something like 8 pm ET

But that wasn't what was excellent. They went into details about this latest Trump indictment which... I am not sure about the other ones (they should go into details about those ones also... ) but this last one is just assinine. Basically, the persecutors are saying Trump has no right to question the election!

Well, maybe I shouldn't be so critical...

We probably should never question elections? I mean, we all know how above-board and totally upstanding and just our government always is, right? :rolleyes:

Anyway, did you watch Fox last night?

You really missed out if you didn't
Did you read the indictment yourself?

Yeh, only I am thinking there is another word for it besides just the word Stupid?

But in any case, Fox was EXCELLENT last night. They didn't even have commercials until something like 8 pm ET

But that wasn't what was excellent. They went into details about this latest Trump indictment which... I am not sure about the other ones (they should go into details about those ones also... ) but this last one is just assinine. Basically, the persecutors are saying Trump has no right to question the election!

Well, maybe I shouldn't be so critical...

We probably should never question elections? I mean, we all know how above-board and totally upstanding and just our government always is, right? :rolleyes:

Anyway, did you watch Fox last night?

You really missed out if you didn't
If you read the indictment, you wouldn't be saying something so ignorant. The indictment clearly states Trump has his freedom of speech, but he is not being charged with that! He is being charged for his conduct. And you cannot incite a riot, or obstruct a Contitutional government proceeding.

BTW, Fox is right wing propaganda, not news!

More specifically, they'll point out Trump knew he had lost.

Trump's lawyers will try a "Trump was literally too stupid to know he had lost!" defense, but it won't work.
How would the prove what he was thinking, Simp?

The defense is free speech. It is Trumps only defense. Yet everyone knows free speech does not allow people to tell lies. Especially if it incites a riot. If you make claims against any individual then that individual can claim defamation of character and other things.

Free speech also is the right not to say anything. Feel free to pass it on to Trump. I am sure his lawyer will not have Trump testify.

If Trump was to testify and I am sure he wants to. This would allow the defense to prove their case that Trumps lies. He can't help it. Ask all his previous wives and maybe his current wife.

They should keep the camera on Trump during the trial. He will be wanting to add his two cents to the court proceedings. Yet, he a pro in court and he knows the routine. Just be quite.

Defense lawyers worst nightmare. They want to speak for Trump. In court, the defense does not want free speech from Trump.
Yes, free speech says you can lie, Stupid.

Good luck proving he incited a riot for telling the crowd to peacefully and patriotically let their voices be heard.

If you read the indictment, you wouldn't be saying something so ignorant. The indictment clearly states Trump has his freedom of speech, but he is not being charged with that! He is being charged for his conduct. And you cannot incite a riot, or obstruct a Contitutional government proceeding.

BTW, Fox is right wing propaganda, not news!
Smith makes it pretty clear. He clearly added it specifically to shoot down that bullshit.

But they're not going to read the indictment, and their "media" isn't going to tell them about that.

Forum List

Back