Trump's Never Ending War on the Press & Against Truth

I believe Trump and the media are both full of crap. However, I can understand Trump spouting what his backers want to hear. In comparison these news directors come across to me as mental midgets that stubbornly refuse to clean up their act.

well, it's obvious that Trump's evil has gotten the better of you

Veteran CBS journalist Lesley Stahl was the FIRST journalist to interview Trump once Trump received the GOP nomination, in July, 2016.

At that time Trump had already carried on a roughly 13 month WAR against the press & against TRUTH.

Trump's WAR upon the press & against truth has gone on now for 40 months; nearly 3 1/2 years.

Lesley Stahl revealed WHY Trump continually attacks the press. These are comments concerning Stahl's interview with Trump from their July, 2016.

“60 Minutes” correspondent Lesley Stahl says President Trump once told her that he attacks the press so no one will believe the negative stories written about him.

Stahl said at the Deadline Club awards dinner on Tuesday that she met with the then-GOP presidential nominee at Trump Tower in July 2016.

“And at one point he started to attack the press, and it’s just me and my boss and him … he’s attacking the press and there were no cameras, there was nothing going on,” Stahl said.

“And I said, 'You know that is getting tired, why are you doing this? You are doing it over and over, it’s boring, it’s time to end that. You won the nomination, why do you keep hammering at this?' ”

“And he said, ‘You know why I do it? I do it to demean you all and discredit you all, so that when you write negative stories about me no one will believe you,’ ” Stahl said. :ack-1:

That is absolutely disgusting.

So, Trump has been discrediting the press for nearly 3 1/2 years so Americans won't believe the press, if the press writes something that could be construed as negative in regard to Trump.

In essence this means that, anyone that believes Trump will never believe anything coming from the press.

America is REALLY FVCKED UP with a POTUS that would lie his ass off about the press, wage a 40 month war on the press, and wage a war on truth in America.

America is hitting rock bottom when our institutions become debased by such a tyrant, as Trump.

'60 Minutes' correspondent: Trump said he attacks the press so no one believes negative coverage

Wouldn’t be able to discredit them if they diddnt lies so much. Guess they are stupid to if a guy like Trump can do that so easily.

The media has been corrupted by the left a long time ago....Trump is the first to really fight back against them...the nation is thankful for it....we have no use for news agencies that double as democrat advisers.....

It may be time for ideological quotas within the news rooms around the nation...

So, basically what you are saying is, YOU are OK with any POTUS, Trump included, tearing down & destroying ANY & ALL institutions that made America what it is.

That is exactly what you are saying. That is some really sad shit; you hate America.

Thanks

A heaven for queers in little girls bathrooms? Then yes we are glad Trump is tearing it down

The media has been corrupted by the left a long time ago....Trump is the first to really fight back against them...the nation is thankful for it....we have no use for news agencies that double as democrat advisers.....

It may be time for ideological quotas within the news rooms around the nation...

So, basically what you are saying is, YOU are OK with any POTUS, Trump included, tearing down & destroying ANY & ALL institutions that made America what it is.

That is exactly what you are saying. That is some really sad shit; you hate America.

Thanks
tearing down? what the fk does that mean? saying something is fake is now tearing down? LOL, can't make this shit up with you leftists. He hasn't pulled a plug on their FCC licenses. what the fk is wrong with you?

Thanks
tearing down? what the fk does that mean? saying something is fake is now tearing down? LOL, can't make this shit up with you leftists. He hasn't pulled a plug on their FCC licenses. what the fk is wrong with you?

You are exactly what is wrong with this nation; you fail to realize the attacks on the institutions that Trump has exercised.

I'm sorry you hate America as much as you do.

Thanks

You are exactly what is wrong with this nation; you fail to realize the attacks on the institutions that Trump has exercised.

I'm sorry you hate America as much as you do.
again, what attacks? he didn't physically go after them and we have what's called the first amendment. now what the fk are you talking about? There is no law that I have to believe you! when was that one created exactly?

Well the press sure doesn't have a love affair with Trump like they did with Obama.

I'm sure Trump couldn't care less what they think.

The press is so busy trying to make the news they sure as shit don't report it.

Veteran CBS journalist Lesley Stahl was the FIRST journalist to interview Trump once Trump received the GOP nomination, in July, 2016.

At that time Trump had already carried on a roughly 13 month WAR against the press & against TRUTH.

Trump's WAR upon the press & against truth has gone on now for 40 months; nearly 3 1/2 years.

Lesley Stahl revealed WHY Trump continually attacks the press. These are comments concerning Stahl's interview with Trump from their July, 2016.

“60 Minutes” correspondent Lesley Stahl says President Trump once told her that he attacks the press so no one will believe the negative stories written about him.

Stahl said at the Deadline Club awards dinner on Tuesday that she met with the then-GOP presidential nominee at Trump Tower in July 2016.

“And at one point he started to attack the press, and it’s just me and my boss and him … he’s attacking the press and there were no cameras, there was nothing going on,” Stahl said.

“And I said, 'You know that is getting tired, why are you doing this? You are doing it over and over, it’s boring, it’s time to end that. You won the nomination, why do you keep hammering at this?' ”

“And he said, ‘You know why I do it? I do it to demean you all and discredit you all, so that when you write negative stories about me no one will believe you,’ ” Stahl said. :ack-1:

So, Trump has been discrediting the press for nearly 3 1/2 years so Americans won't believe the press, if the press writes something that could be construed as negative in regard to Trump.

In essence this means that, anyone that believes Trump will never believe anything coming from the press.

America is REALLY FVCKED UP with a POTUS that would lie his ass off about the press, wage a 40 month war on the press, and wage a war on truth in America.

America is hitting rock bottom when our institutions become debased by such a tyrant, as Trump.

'60 Minutes' correspondent: Trump said he attacks the press so no one believes negative coverage

If you read and watch the News the lies and half truths are so glaring that it screws your mind up. No one points it out except on the various boards like this one. Trump does point to the lie as false news and rightly so.

If you read and watch the News the lies and half truths are so glaring that it screws your mind up. No one points it out except on the various boards like this one. Trump does point to the lie as false news and rightly so.

and our constitution gives him that right. These leftists want to take it from him. just shows who they really are. they are not americans.

I'll fight for their right to be assholes and unamerican.

and our constitution gives him that right. These leftists want to take it from him. just shows who they really are. they are not americans.

I'll fight for their right to be assholes and unamerican.

When Lefty talks about freedom he really means the freedom to remove your freedom from you.

Jo

There will be a price to pay when this all shakes out, no one person is always right & every one else is a fool. old wrongs do not excuse new wrongs.

Thanks

You obviously have a very 'on the surface' type of personality; you likely only look at the cover of a book, but never look any deeper than that.

There are waaaaaaaaaay too many of your type in America; that is why this nation is so fvcked up.

I posted the video, for a reason, but I understand the whole concept of 'lazy Americans'

he doesn't go after them. He merely points out the fake pieces of their stories. maybe they should perhaps get their stories based off of facts. Just saying. we have a 1st amendment and all, that isn't restricted to a president the last time I looked.

That is what goes after means.
The intent to catch, which is what he's doing by pointing out the fake pieces.

Well the press sure doesn't have a love affair with Trump like they did with Obama.

Trump was attacking the press for 17 MONTHS during his campaign.

Obama wasn't doing that during his campaign.

I'm sure that all went right over your 67 IQ tho'

Besides those facts & your lack of thought, Trump ALWAYS cares what the press are doing; otherwise Trump would not have been attacking the press for the past 40 months.

God, you really are stupid.

I take my 67 IQ rating for you back; I'm revising that down to about 45 IQ.

Aren't you lucky?

He might have if he had gotten 90% negative coverage.
The press loved him.

Obama didn't have to. The press was in his back pocket and just rooting for him to be POTUS.

Hell they sent 200 reporters to Alaska trying to dig up dirt on Palin but you never saw any of them digging into Barry's past.

I'm sure that went right over your 57 IQ though.

Forum List

Back