Trump Trump's Missing Emails

Discussion in 'Donald Trump' started by Penelope, Oct 31, 2016.

1. Penelope

Penelope Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,395
    Thank God he was never SOS. Huma's problem was she married a scumbag and now you want to elect one.

2. Bruce_T_Laney

Bruce_T_Laney Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,233
    The gloves are off!

I want to elect some scumbag!?!

I voted for Gary Johnson, so thank you for your ignorance as usual!

Now let discuss how Trump is a scumbag and then I will write about how Hillary is one too!

Donald John Trump is a piece of filth that has been married three times and his first divorce was granted to Ivana trump because of Cruel and Inhuman treatment.

Donald Trump companies have been sued by the federal government and lost. His companies have known connection to Jersey Families. He has been sued in Mexico.

Donald Trump has stiffed his contractors many times by filing bankruptcy so he can pay less.

So I am attempting to get him elected when I know this about him!?!

Then you have Hillary Clinton that is buddies with Trump and has accepted donations from Trump.

In my personal ( notice opinion ) she was a horrible first lady that should have divorced her worthless cheating husband that has had as many sexual affairs as Trump!

Her failure in the Senate to vote against the Iraq Resolution, Patriot Act and many other things made her a mass failure!

Her failure during the Benghazi incident is another thing that would make me want to say no to her!

Now if that is not enough you have the Wikileaks emails showing her contempt for those that will not vote for her, and the dirty support for her!

Now Huma mistake is the real kicker because those like you are now in panic mode looking for old material to use against Trump because the Huma mistake is one that sucker punched her!

So thank you for telling me who i voted for and FYI Trump is going to win Texas, so my vote for Johnson did not help him win no matter how you spin it!

Now tell me how stupid are you!?!

3. jon_berzerk

jon_berzerk Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,242

like corrupt hillary wont bring chaos

--LOL

4. theHawk

theHawk Registered Conservative

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,837
    Who cares about his tax return? They aren't going to show any "Russian connection" even if he released them. You think he could have some secret dealings with Russia, and tax returns would be the ONLY way to find out about it? If he did anything with Russia, it would had come out by now.

Is Penelope this stupid, or just this much of a partisan hack?

• Agree Agree x 1