Trump's Mad That the Obama's Were Invited to the Royal Wedding and He & Zsa Zsa Weren't

LOL...Like I care about europe's version of the Kardashians.

No, what is this your fourth or fifth time posting in this thread? Of course you don't care. :dance:

It seems I have to repeatedly remind you since you cant get it through your thick skull.

I know, I know, you really don't care at all that Trump wasn't invited. We get it.

Took long enough.

Yep, totally get it, you don't want to even talk about this anymore.

I will talk to you about it.......tell me why we should care and allow me a rebuttal. I believe that I have made a good case in a prior reply....but I can "dumb it down" for you......

Trump supporters actually think Trump is well liked around the world.
Ha! .

Who gives a fuck what the eurotrash think?
the american trash in the whitehouse?

Apparently not Trump.
Like I said,I'm glad he wasnt invited. I dont want our government interacting in anyway with the globullist agenda.

That's right, the royal wedding is just another brick in the wall. :dunno:

Nah...it's just more leftist eurotrash that should be ignored.
There may come a time in the near future that we may see mass immigration from Europe to the US to escape the caliphate that is steadily growing in Europe.
Cant wait to hear you to scream about border security.
Canada is more to their liking.

They are already pissed that we sent them home with their tails between their legs.

Let Shuler King, cousin of Meghan Markle, explain it to you why they weren't invited nor wanted.

"Ain't nobody want you in dey house Donald Trump!...ain't nobody give a damn...ain't nobody want choh ass..in dey house"

The quality of family Prince Harry married into is enviable. I am sure the family reunions will be memorable.

Trump supporters actually think Trump is well liked around the world.
Ha! .

Apparently not Trump.
Like I said,I'm glad he wasnt invited. I dont want our government interacting in anyway with the globullist agenda.

Don thin so...

March will come and go and noone will care after the first two or three news cycles.

Depending on if we have had Trumps entire Administration gassed in a Gulag in Southwest Oklahoma, and replaced by the Clintons.

I never could figure out the obsession with Princess Diana.

No, what is this your fourth or fifth time posting in this thread? Of course you don't care. :dance:

It seems I have to repeatedly remind you since you cant get it through your thick skull.

I know, I know, you really don't care at all that Trump wasn't invited. We get it.

Took long enough.

I will talk to you about it.......tell me why we should care and allow me a rebuttal. I believe that I have made a good case in a prior reply....but I can "dumb it down" for you......

When did I say you should care about it, chemtraildale?

Apparently not Trump.

Don thin so...

March will come and go and noone will care after the first two or three news cycles.

Depending on if we have had Trumps entire Administration gassed in a Gulag in Southwest Oklahoma, and replaced by the Clintons.

I never could figure out the obsession with Princess Diana.
Pretty, yes.

Otherwise just another housewife in England.

Lucky?

Or just a trophy?

Took long enough.

"We" as in those that are supporting President Trump, moron..............why should Americans care whether Trump was invited or not? The House of Windsor are globalists and pedophiles........they don't mean shit to me.

Took long enough.

"We" as in those that are supporting President Trump, moron..............why should Americans care whether Trump was invited or not? The House of Windsor are globalists and pedophiles........they don't mean shit to me.

Ok, when did I say 'we' as in you Trump supporting morons should care? Damn Chems, you just see conspiracy everyfuckingwhere. :auiqs.jpg:

Took long enough.

The only way it could have turned out better is if Trump got an invite and he told em to pound sand.

You guys might not care but Trump will be seething.
Despite turning his charm onto full beam he just can't seem to get any respect in Britain.

Despite turning his charm onto full beam he just can't seem to get any respect in Britain.

I doubt it.
He sees the same thing we see happening in europe.
I was talking about Donald J Trump...POTUS.
You must be thinking of someone else.

He knows more than you or I.
So he should, he's the POTUS...be that as it may, he'll be raging if he doesn't get an invitation and the Obamas do.

Took long enough.

Ok, when did I say 'we' as in you Trump supporting morons should care? Damn Chems, you just see conspiracy everyfuckingwhere. :auiqs.jpg:

Not everything is a conspiracy.....but not everything is not a conspiracy either.

All of Europe and that moron picks a American mongrel!
Yeah, you bet that's something to be proud of!

Harry picked a remarkable woman of integrity and strength. He’s very proud she consented to be his wife, as well he should be. Harry’s grown up very nicely. I’m sure his mother would have been so proud.

Your mother can’t say the same if you.

I doubt it.
He sees the same thing we see happening in europe.
I was talking about Donald J Trump...POTUS.
You must be thinking of someone else.

He knows more than you or I.
So he should, he's the POTUS...be that as it may, he'll be raging if he doesn't get an invitation and the Obamas do.

Only liberals think like that.
He and his supporters will wear it as a badge of honor.

Not everything is a conspiracy.....but not everything is not a conspiracy either.

Neat, another post of yours that is completely irrelevant. But, hey what happened to your argument that I told you morons you should care about the royal wedding? Did you actually read my posts?

Let Shuler King, cousin of Meghan Markle, explain it to you why they weren't invited nor wanted.

England sucks, I definitely understand why your ancestors left that incestuous shit hole.
Although it does not suck as much as france does. Lol

Forum List

Back