Trump's lawyers propose 2026 trial date in federal election case

It's MY money but they act like they earned it the deadbeat moochers.

Laughing....no it isn't. Anymore than your paycheck belongs to your boss. You have an obligation to pay taxes. When you pay them, its no longer your money.

I agree. Postpone is better. This is another witch-hunt. I am voting Trump forever. I am pure MAGA to the bone. 100% MAGA

(Reuters) -Lawyers for Donald Trump on Thursday asked a federal judge in Washington to schedule an April 2026 trial for the former president, on federal charges that he allegedly sought to overturn his 2020 election loss to Democrat Joe Biden.

That requested date would place the trial after the November 2024 U.S. election, in which Trump is the front-runner for the Republican nomination.

"The public interest lies in justice and fair trial, not a rush to judgment," Trump's attorneys wrote on Thursday.

U.S. Special Counsel Jack Smith, whose office is prosecuting the federal 2020 election case against Trump, last Thursday asked U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan to schedule a trial to start on Jan. 2, 2024. That date is two weeks before the first votes are cast in the 2024 Republican presidential primary.

There’s already a thread or 5 on this, but much too soon.

2029 or later.

Last edited:
Biased....according to who? Is it you, citing yourself?

You get that you citing you isn't a legal standard, right? That you disagreeing with a judge doesn't have the slightest relevance to the constitutionality or validity of their rulings?

And 16 million according to who? You'll need to show us, not tell us. You're just not reliable enough to take seriously.
OMG

Are you an idiot, a troll, or both?

CBS News isn’t good enough for you?

:auiqs.jpg:

OMG

Are you an idiot, a troll, or both?

CBS News isn’t good enough for you?

:auiqs.jpg:

Its perfectly good. But I won't accept Ex's word on anything. He'll need to back it up with links.

Which he did in an edit AFTER I replied.

There is a price for justice? There are consequences. What we have seen and are seeing now is not justice.

Given how many death threats are coming from your ilk toward jurors and judges, clearly there's a price for justice.

The evidence says otherwise. As there was more than enough to convince a grand jury that Trump should be charged.

Y'all won't discuss the evidence. You won't acknowledge it. You pretend it doesn't exist.

Your willful ignorance isn't a legal standard either.

Given how many death threats are coming from your ilk toward jurors and judges, clearly there's a price for justice.

The evidence says otherwise. As there was more than enough to convince a grand jury that Trump should be charged.

Y'all won't discuss the evidence. You won't acknowledge it. You pretend it doesn't exist.

Your willful ignorance isn't a legal standard either.
How many? And what evidence?

How many? And what evidence?

"Abigail Jo Shry, 43, of Alvin, Texas, allegedly called the chambers for U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan and left a voicemail message on Aug. 5, promising to "kill anyone who went after former President Trump," according to an affidavit.

"You are in our sights, we want to kill you," Shry allegedly said. "Trump doesn't get elected in 2024, we are coming to kill you, so tread lightly, b****."

Clearly there's a price for justice for the judges who are subject to death threats from your ilk.

And for the grand jury as well

Threatening jurors and judges is 100% on brand for MAGA. They despise the courts....as the courts are where their grifts go to die.

"Abigail Jo Shry, 43, of Alvin, Texas, allegedly called the chambers for U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan and left a voicemail message on Aug. 5, promising to "kill anyone who went after former President Trump," according to an affidavit.

"You are in our sights, we want to kill you," Shry allegedly said. "Trump doesn't get elected in 2024, we are coming to kill you, so tread lightly, b****."

Clearly there's a price for justice for the judges who are subject to death threats from your ilk.

And for the grand jury as well

Threatening jurors and judges is 100% on brand for MAGA. They despise the courts....as the courts are where their grifts go to die.
That is one.

How many do I need to show the price your ilk inflict on judges and jurors? The price they have to pay for justice because of MAGA fanatics like yourself?
Look at what that judge did to J6 defendants. She is kissing ass.

Forum List

Back