Trump's latest attack on the Transgender community. Gay community is next.

Wow, look at what these Republicans say. We can all feel the hate.

A Transgender Republicans on the USMB are so, so terrified of:

andreja-1410x19403111111111.jpg

Terrifying.

10-most-famous-transgender-women-you-should-know-2.jpg

And, they want this guy to go to the woman's room:

160316-cover-contest-mens-health-623a_881367a391e180e926c1550194ce7e23.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Ah, which guy do you ask? How many of these guys are transgender and were born a woman?
none
all

I can feel the terror.

Thanks for sharing pics of your love interests.

How can they say that discriminating against a transgender is not sex discrimination?
because its a mental illness

Dr. Anonymous-Guy-on-Internet issues a diagnosis!
I didnt. The ICD 10 list did.

So whatever that is, should a person who's had a sex change operation be considered disabled and thus protected under the Americans with disabilities act?
Its a list of diagnoses from the world health org that is accepted world wide.

I'd say they are no more or less mentally ill than someone who thinks everything in the Bible is true.

Thoughtful. There are similarities between the left's determination to consider this transvestite thing "normal" and heresy trials in religion, but that's not exactly what you are saying here. I'd say I don't agree --- someone who has been taught religion from childhood is not the same as someone who has a lot of self-referential psychotic ideas. Such as that they are female when in fact they are male; such as that a Spiritual Being is speaking to them through the number 23 which they see everywhere; that aliens have abducted them and examined them naked; that God speaking through a dog wants them to kill people (Son of Sam). I'd say it's the self-referential obsession that is a psychiatric problem here.

That's how predators like wolves and hyena's work. Sneak up, pick out the weakest and attack them first.

Sessions Denounced for 'Appalling Assault' on Transgender Workers' Rights

Trump Justice Department Ends Transgender Workplace Protections

The country is distracted with Hurricanes and Nuclear Trade deals and Russia. Now is the time to attack.

Here is the GOP hate list:

Gays are actually number 1 on the GOP "hate" list. This is the list:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Is does occasionally change a little. Where Jews are used to be the poor. But I think the poor has fallen out of the top 10.

But with the attack on healthcare and with 9 million children losing their healthcare, perhaps we should change Jews with Children.

Since Trump has been president, we have seen attacks on:
Gays
Muslims
Blacks
Hispanics
Liberals
The sick and disabled

And there is over three years to go.

Are your communities ready?

I'd say they are no more or less mentally ill than someone who thinks everything in the Bible is true.

Thoughtful. There are similarities between the left's determination to consider this transvestite thing "normal" and heresy trials in religion, but that's not exactly what you are saying here. I'd say I don't agree --- someone who has been taught religion from childhood is not the same as someone who has a lot of self-referential psychotic ideas. Such as that they are female when in fact they are male; such as that a Spiritual Being is speaking to them through the number 23 which they see everywhere; that aliens have abducted them and examined them naked; that God speaking through a dog wants them to kill people (Son of Sam). I'd say it's the self-referential obsession that is a psychiatric problem here.

The heresy trials analogy works if you put liberals on the defense team, not the prosecution.

How can they say that discriminating against a transgender is not sex discrimination?

So whatever that is, should a person who's had a sex change operation be considered disabled and thus protected under the Americans with disabilities act?

And those diagnoses which obviously you won't link to probably as a condition of your own mental problems,

are they codified into US labor law as just cause for refusing employment to any and all persons so 'afflicted'?

And those diagnoses which obviously you won't link to probably as a condition of your own mental problems,

are they codified into US labor law as just cause for refusing employment to any and all persons so 'afflicted'?
2017/18 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code F64.0: Transsexualism

Did you intentionally not elaborate on that to make me ask, as an exercise in trolling?
Ask what?

Ask you to tell us what the fuck you're talking about, and maybe, since you want to offer it as evidence,

link to somewhere of merit describing what the fuck you're talking about.

Happy now?

Did you intentionally not elaborate on that to make me ask, as an exercise in trolling?
Ask what?

Ask you to tell us what the fuck you're talking about, and maybe, since you want to offer it as evidence,

Happy now?
catch up bro. that was 3 messages ago. We already passed that.
Bless your heart

No, and they don't have to be. You can get rid of employees for any reason, unless they are a protected class under the law. And these weirdos who don't know what sex they are, are no longer a protected class, so employers no longer have to put up with them and the trouble they cause: co-workers leaving, customers leaving, bathrooms insecure, etc.

"protected class"
about the most discriminatory phrase in our present government

The heresy trials analogy works if you put liberals on the defense team, not the prosecution.

No, it's famously the left that is totalitarian about speech, trying to control and suppress what people want to say. That's why Trump was elected: we all said, "He's so ......Real!!" And we loved that. The left in America today is into heresy trials, and would tie people to stakes and burn them alive if they possibly could.

Yes, while Trump was active in the entertainment industry....all we ever heard was how HOMOPHOBIC AND RACIST he was.

Every one of the 14 seasons trump hosted.....that's all we ever heard...right?

NBC just ignored it.....:banana::banana::banana::banana:

upload_2017-10-6_11-54-2.png

All one in the same............ as they will use this tranny, gay bs as the stepping stone to legalize child molesters keep being a dumb ass falling into false information that is sucking you right into the traps they want sheep in. and you all are falling for it like a wolf sitting in front of a steak.

Ask what?

Happy now?
catch up bro. that was 3 messages ago. We already passed that.
Bless your heart

Don't ask a question if you don't want it answered.

Wow, look at what these Republicans say. We can all feel the hate.

A Transgender Republicans on the USMB are so, so terrified of:

andreja-1410x19403111111111.jpg

Terrifying.

10-most-famous-transgender-women-you-should-know-2.jpg

And, they want this guy to go to the woman's room:

160316-cover-contest-mens-health-623a_881367a391e180e926c1550194ce7e23.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Ah, which guy do you ask? How many of these guys are transgender and were born a woman?
none
all

I can feel the terror.

upload_2017-10-6_11-59-26.png

Forum List

Back