Trump goes on a two hour tirade.....Moron

Two scoops of ice cream, and now, two hours?

My lord...

Trump was furious when he saw the NBC News report, which was published shortly before 6 a.m. Wednesday.

For the next two hours the president fumed inside the White House, venting to Kelly, officials said.

I can't see this ending well

One of the few voices of reason in that Administration and he's going to be shown the door because someone felt the need to share a juicy piece of gossip with the press. Why do people do this? I guess some folks want Tillerson gone. I didn't think he was doing that bad.

One of the few voices of reason in that Administration and he's going to be shown the door because someone felt the need to share a juicy piece of gossip with the press. Why do people do this? I guess some folks want Tillerson gone. I didn't think he was doing that bad.

Fat Donnie's feelings are hurt

Tillerson will be shown the door

Being in trumps is bad very bad....history will not be kind to anyone who was associated with him.

Yeah, NBC is not credible anymore. Possibly even worse than CNN. They have retracted how many stories in the last couple of months alone?

If they were meeting for 2 hours it wasn't for a dress down, it would have been a lengthy business meeting in regards to options and opinions about the state of the world, North Korea, China, Iran, the works.

Didn't see Rex claiming he didn't call Trump a moron

I'm sure his staff calls him much worse

Tillerson was summoned to the White House amid presidential fury

No question Tillerson deserves a talking to. But for crying out loud Donnie....Two hours?

State your dissatisfaction and move on
Fake follow-up on a fake news story. Butt hurt spawns a lot of things.

And of course, dingbats fall in line.

Yes there you are, falling in line to call the report "fake news". The only fake news coming out of this administration is the fake news being generated by President Trump in order to cover up his incompetence and his relationship with Russia.

Fake news from the fake president.

Dims deserve Bolton instead.

Can anyone here imagine, if this dressing down is true, that the former head of Exxon/Mobil will handle it well?
He's been there long enough to see Trump throw a tantie before. Tillerson knows how to dish it out and how to take it. He's a pro. Ego isn't his number one driver, as it is with Trump.

Trump was furious when he saw the NBC News report, which was published shortly before 6 a.m. Wednesday.

For the next two hours the president fumed inside the White House, venting to Kelly, officials said.
Which officials? Name them.

Forum List

Back