Should Stealthing be a crime

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Legislators Wish To Classify ‘Stealthing’ As Rape

This is when a man removes the condom during sex without the woman knowing and continues on while unprotected. Should this be a crime?

Personally I think it should. The woman consented to protected sex and not unprotected sex. This opens her up to unplanned pregnancy or STDs.

And please no red herring that a women should be prosecuted about lying about being on the pill in order to get knocked up. That is a different discussion.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

This is when a man removes the condom during sex without the woman knowing and continues on while unprotected. Should this be a crime?

Personally I think it should. The woman consented to protected sex and not unprotected sex. This opens her up to unplanned pregnancy or STDs.

And please no red herring that a women should be prosecuted about lying about being on the pill in order to get knocked up. That is a different discussion.

Not really. It’s the flip side of the same coin.

The woman consented to protected sex and not unprotected sex.

Seriously? The woman CONSENTED TO SEX. A condom is neither protection against STDs nor is it protection against pregnancy. It just improves your chances. And how is the woman ever going to prove that she didn't know he took it off? Besides that, you can feel the difference. And what if the dude had a vasectomy?

Hey, lets make over-eating a crime! And eating fast and fattening foods! And wearing clothes in bad taste at a Walmart. And lousy haircuts, don't forget the haircuts. And smoking and going to bars and a hundred other things. And we wonder why folks sometimes go nuts and shoot people?

Make that a crime and every unwed girl who gets knocked up whoring around will say its the guy's fault, take him to court and win a big settlement on her word alone so she can then go out, have an abortion and live it up on the money.

Actually it is the same discussion. Both involve fraud.

Why is opening up one to pregnancy or STD's a potential crime and not the other?

As I tell my children who use your same argument, “2 wrongs don’t make a right.”

I think I said not to mention the red herring, but mental midgets can’t help themselves.

As I tell my children who use your same argument, “2 wrongs don’t make a right.”

I think I said not to mention the red herring, but mental midgets can’t help themselves.

Make it right? Who cares...? It's about making it even. That's what the equality cult wants... Give it to them.

Seriously? The woman CONSENTED TO SEX. A condom is neither protection against STDs nor is it protection against pregnancy. It just improves your chances. And how is the woman ever going to prove that she didn't know he took it off? Besides that, you can feel the difference. And what if the dude had a vasectomy?

Hey, lets make over-eating a crime! And eating fast and fattening foods! And wearing clothes in bad taste at a Walmart. And lousy haircuts, don't forget the haircuts. And smoking and going to bars and a hundred other things. And we wonder why folks sometimes go nuts and shoot people?

Make that a crime and every unwed girl who gets knocked up whoring around will say its the guy's fault, take him to court and win a big settlement on her word alone so she can then go out, have an abortion and live it up on the money.

No you can't tell whether the man is wearing a condom or not, until it's too late.

The misogyny in your last paragraph is appalling. You are a total asshole and your contempt for women is vile.

Seriously? The woman CONSENTED TO SEX. A condom is neither protection against STDs nor is it protection against pregnancy. It just improves your chances.
Are you serious! You really can’t see the difference between consenting to sex with a condom and not one? And lol what a foolish comment to say condoms don’t help prevent the spread of STDs and pregnancy. It puts transmission to single digits.

And how is the woman ever going to prove that she didn't know he took it off? Besides that, you can feel the difference. And what if the dude had a vasectomy?
What another illogical comment. For every crime there is a burden of proof that one must over come. Just because that burden is high doesn’t mean the crime shouldn’t be a crime.

You are the queen of red herring. No reason to even respond

As we say to little children, whose mind are not developed (kinda like you), “2 wrongs don’t make a right.” When your only arguments are red herring, then you lost.

Actually it is the same discussion. Both involve fraud.

Why is opening up one to pregnancy or STD's a potential crime and not the other?

Fine if you want to make the argument that a women who lies about being on the pill and gets knocked up should be persecuted then start another thread because it is a different issue.

I could argue that her actions should warrant a waiver of child support. But again that is a different thread and issue.

Because once again “2 wrongs do not make a right.”

Make it right? Who cares...? It's about making it even. That's what the equality cult wants... Give it to them.

Wow maybe there are too many virgins on this board to take about a subject that has to deal with sex

Wow maybe there are too many virgins on this board to take about a subject that has to deal with sex

Could be... Did you have a point?

No you can't tell whether the man is wearing a condom or not, until it's too late.

The misogyny in your last paragraph is appalling. You are a total asshole and your contempt for women is vile.

A very clueless asshole no less.

both should be a crime. lying about the pill, and stealthing

The man already has to pay for the child, so what more do you want? If they lie & give you an STD then sue the f@cker.

A violation of the Truth in Packaging Act?

California just reduced the crime classification of knowingly spreading HIV to sexual partners from felony to misdemeanor.

There was a sex game known on some HS campus's as 'Hit and Run' - same principle - impregnate as many as possible. Responsible behavior by those who engage in casual sex (oxymoron?) with non-committed partners must include the protection of oneself from pregnancy.

This is the double-edged sword of an 'open' society - bringing with it bad behaviors...the piper must be paid. How would it be regulated, enforced, investigated, prosecuted and punished?

Perhaps men need a slogan to rally behind, such as 'Keep Congress's hand off my PeePee' - (well, maybe not all hands :redface:)

ps - I know you are serious, but this would be legislative overreach, imho.

Forum List

Back