Trump's GREATEST FAILURE so far?

Pick two

• Not near PC enough for liberals. Lies, deception and pampering are more valuable than blunt honesty.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Everything he says has a racial component as determined by liberals.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • His approval ratings suck.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He's overweight and eats McDonalds.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • He tweets.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • There's not enough color and turn-genders on his staff.

• His immigration policy sucks. Open the gates, we're a free country and invite a free stay.

• The daily small fabricated BS that doesn't matter. Trump can't even fart right.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Reduction of welfare.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
I’ll pick my own: He has failed to gain support beyond his base, and instead of seeing that as a challenge to try and work with Democrats to gain the support of the left and independents, he doubles down on the stupid.

In short, it’s all about him. You’ve heard “party before country”? Trump practices “Trump before country”. That’s all he cares about.

I’ll pick my own: He has failed to gain support beyond his base, and instead of seeing that as a challenge to try and work with Democrats to gain the support of the left and independents, he doubles down on the stupid.

In short, it’s all about him. You’ve heard “party before country”? Trump practices “Trump before country”. That’s all he cares about.

Great point........He's shown he doesn't put America first. You can tell because you say so.

BTW, your answer is the first option. Sixth option might work too.

Pick two.............
Only two? Sheeeeee-it!

1) "You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it will be so easy!"

2) Second only to Obama, achieved the highest deficit out of every American President in history.

^^^ Can't see the irony

Great point........He's shown he doesn't put America first. You can tell because you say so.

BTW, your answer is the first option. Sixth option might work too.
No, the first option is a partisan jab at liberals. I’m not playing that game. I gave my opinion. Take it or leave it.

Budget cuts, baseline budgeting, cutting government (not a reduction in growth, but actual cuts)

Sue Me. I'm an overachiever. lol

^^^ Can't see the irony
^^^ Can’t see beyond his own nose

Double down on stupid, yet you see the batchit crazy lefties with their panties in a tightwad...Trump is winning, and if you stopped watching CNN you would of seen that the DOW Jones just topped 26,000 in under a month, a record that no other president ever did..Not even your sycophant 1/2 white community agitator could think it could be done

"you didn't build that" bwaaaahhhaaahhhhaaaaaa...

failure to convince thinking intelligent americans that there's no conspiracy between his campaign/administration & the rooskies.

his tweeting self control is non existent.

In the long run, Trump's greatest failure will be his not just failing to pay down our debt, but adding trillions to it. The level of debt chokes growth.

Pseudocons think we can keep adding more debt to our credit card and not have to increase our payments.

In fact, Trump just convinced them they can DECREASE their payments. They don't give a shit all they did was make things worse for their descendants. They just orgasmed over passing another $1.5 trillion onto the backs of their children.

Fucking selfish assholes.

No one will EVER convince me a pseudocon gives a flying fuck about our debt.

No one.

^^^ Can't see the irony
^^^ Can’t see beyond his own nose
so it's ok for obama and the dnc to be divisive and hateful, but everyone else has to bring the country together.

fucking hypocrite.

dude_laughing.jpg

Laugh while you can, retard.

It's all you can do until reality bitch slaps you fake conservatives in your idiot faces.

Forum List

Back