Trump's GREATEST FAILURE so far?

Pick two

• Not near PC enough for liberals. Lies, deception and pampering are more valuable than blunt honesty.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Everything he says has a racial component as determined by liberals.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • His approval ratings suck.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He's overweight and eats McDonalds.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • He tweets.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • There's not enough color and turn-genders on his staff.

• His immigration policy sucks. Open the gates, we're a free country and invite a free stay.

• The daily small fabricated BS that doesn't matter. Trump can't even fart right.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Reduction of welfare.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
Pick two.............

1). Not seizing monarchical control of the country on grounds of national emergency so he can arrest all of the Democrats on grounds of sedition.
2). Not putting all of the above in prison alongside all of the illegals to serve hard time prior to deportation.

3)? Make it a punishable crime for the media to print or say goofy, lying shit about people without hard proof.
Someone needs to be put in prison for sedition. I’m looking at you, comrade

Trumptards Lost a Million Jobs since they passed their Bloated Budget for September

Last edited:
CNN is still on the air, but president Trump is working on it.
Trump isn’t touching the free press. I’d love to see him try, though.

You were fine when Obama ripped into the White House press corps, some journalists said Obama went off on them with a profanity laced tirade. I predict it will be total crickets from you on this fact.:itsok:

You were fine when Obama ripped into the White House press corps, some journalists said Obama went off on them with a profanity laced tirade. I predict it will be total crickets from you on this fact.:itsok:

tenor.gif

I’ll pick my own: He has failed to gain support beyond his base, and instead of seeing that as a challenge to try and work with Democrats to gain the support of the left and independents, he doubles down on the stupid.

In short, it’s all about him. You’ve heard “party before country”? Trump practices “Trump before country”. That’s all he cares about.
^^^ Can't see the irony
^^^ Can’t see beyond his own nose
so it's ok for obama and the dnc to be divisive and hateful, but everyone else has to bring the country together.

fucking hypocrite.
Fuck off whiner
aww poor baby

I proved him to be a lying fucking hypocrite

sucks to be you

1. Trump Deporting Fewer Mexicans than Obama, Clinton or Bush!
  2. Trump Blessed Monsanto Leaving USA (Biggest Company Lost in History)!
  3. Trump Slowed Job Creation (Now Losing Jobs since September)!
  4. Trump Failed to Cut Spending!
  5. Trump Failed to Balance Budget!
  6. Trump Increased Debt!
  7. Trump Failed to Pay down Debt with "Good Economy"!
  8. Trump Failed to make Mexico Pay for Wall!
  9. Trump Exploded the $4 Billion Wall into $70 Billion!
  10. Trump Adding Government Employees & increasing their Pay (Obama Cut the Takers)!
  11. Trump Increasing Size of Government (Obama Shrank Government)!
  12. Trump Causing Massive Inflation!
  13. Trump Losing Value of US Dollars!
  14. Trump Caused Downgrading of US Credit Rating!
  15. Trump Allowed North Korea to Make Nuclear Missiles & Threaten US!
  16. Trump Not Imposing Tariffs on China who Steal our Patents & Aids North Korea!
  17. Trump Allowed Companies to Record More of Our Private Data so it can be Stolen!
  18. Trump Silencing any Critics of Crimes by Government or Companies!
  19. Trump Pissed off our Allies!
  20. Trump Lies About Everything!
  21. Trump's Pay to Pay Politics & Influence!

Last edited:

Obama ripping into the press and Trump getting CNN off the air are two entirely different things, you retarded fascist

I’ll pick my own: He has failed to gain support beyond his base, and instead of seeing that as a challenge to try and work with Democrats to gain the support of the left and independents, he doubles down on the stupid.

In short, it’s all about him. You’ve heard “party before country”? Trump practices “Trump before country”. That’s all he cares about.
^^^ Can't see the irony
^^^ Can’t see beyond his own nose
so it's ok for obama and the dnc to be divisive and hateful, but everyone else has to bring the country together.

fucking hypocrite.
Fuck off whiner
aww poor baby

I proved him to be a lying fucking hypocrite

sucks to be you
Yeah sure pal

Forum List

Back