Trump's GREATEST FAILURE so far?

Pick two

• Not near PC enough for liberals. Lies, deception and pampering are more valuable than blunt honesty.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Everything he says has a racial component as determined by liberals.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • His approval ratings suck.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He's overweight and eats McDonalds.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • He tweets.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • There's not enough color and turn-genders on his staff.

• His immigration policy sucks. Open the gates, we're a free country and invite a free stay.

• The daily small fabricated BS that doesn't matter. Trump can't even fart right.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Reduction of welfare.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
dude_laughing.jpg

Laugh while you can, retard.

It's all you can do until reality bitch slaps you fake conservatives in your idiot faces.
I see you're butthurt.

The butthurt comes from your own ignorant assumption of why I thought your post was funny.

which makes my day, I offended a moron w/o even trying.
Um, retard?

It was TheDude who tagged my post. Not you.

Or have you just accidentally revealed you are TheDude's sock?

Oopsie!

Oh, man. This is priceless! :lol:

In the long run, Trump's greatest failure will be his not just failing to pay down our debt, but adding trillions to it. The level of debt chokes growth.

Pseudocons think we can keep adding more debt to our credit card and not have to increase our payments.

In fact, Trump just convinced them they can DECREASE their payments. They don't give a shit all they did was make things worse for their descendants. They just orgasmed over passing another $1.5 trillion onto the backs of their children.

Fucking selfish assholes.

No one will EVER convince me a pseudocon gives a flying fuck about our debt.

No one.
We've had this discussion. (Im going to assume pseudocon is a pejorative for conservative or right winger, which includes me). The growth will help with the deficit. Does he cut spending, yes but not enough (you have to touch entitlements to really get to spending), BUT he has done things like the Consumer protection board (totally not needed) bullcrap from Dodd-Frank, has a reserve(also not needed) and they have not asked for additional money. it's only hundreds of millions, but that's a start......and those EPA jobs.....lots of those gone, keep doing that stuff.....the less people spending money, means less money spent.

In the long run, Trump's greatest failure will be his not just failing to pay down our debt, but adding trillions to it. The level of debt chokes growth.

Pseudocons think we can keep adding more debt to our credit card and not have to increase our payments.

In fact, Trump just convinced them they can DECREASE their payments. They don't give a shit all they did was make things worse for their descendants. They just orgasmed over passing another $1.5 trillion onto the backs of their children.

Fucking selfish assholes.

No one will EVER convince me a pseudocon gives a flying fuck about our debt.

No one.
We've had this discussion. (Im going to assume pseudocon is a pejorative for conservative or right winger, which includes me). The growth will help with the deficit. Does he cut spending, yes but not enough (you have to touch entitlements to really get to spending), BUT he has done things like the Consumer protection board (totally not needed) bullcrap from Dodd-Frank, has a reserve(also not needed) and they have not asked for additional money. it's only hundreds of millions, but that's a start......and those EPA jobs.....lots of those gone, keep doing that stuff.....the less people spending money, means less money spent.
Pseudocon is a term for pseudo conservatives. Fake conservatives.

The ones who whined and whined and whined and whined about debt while Obama was President and who now turn a deaf ear and blind eye to the profligacy of Trump and the GOP, for example.

It's funny. When Obama spent a trillion dollars on a stimulus package, the pseudocons screamed and screamed it would be bad for the economy. But when the Dow skyrocketed 300 percent, they were dead silent about that. They STILL found ways to whine.

Now they brag every day about the Dow and job growth.

Hypocrites.

And they came in their pants when Trump just spent $1.5 trillion of debt for a stimulus package. Now debt is suddenly GREAT for the economy.

I guess that extra half a trillion of debt makes all the difference.

And how quickly they have forgotten what their own right wing organizations whined about during the Obama years:

Heritage Foundation: High Debt Is a Real Drag

Three teams of economists have separately shown that high government debt has a negative effect on long-term economic growth. When government debt grows, private investment shrinks, lowering future growth and future wages.

Estimates across advanced economies show that debt drag reaches large and statistically significant levels as debt grows, with the worst effects occurring after debt reaches 90 percent of gross domestic product (GDP). With U.S. federal, state, and local government debt at 84 percent of GDP and rising, policymakers should begin taking debt drag into account when considering new deficit spending.

More from the Heritage Foundation: The Many Real Dangers of Soaring National Debt

Recent and projected growth in U.S. government debt poses a serious hazard to the nation. At a minimum, high levels of government debt mean substantial government resources must go toward servicing debt—to pay interest. Further, theory indicates and a growing body of research suggests a consistent relationship between high levels of government debt relative to the size of the economy and abnormally high interest rates consistent with lower levels of domestic investment.

His greatest failure so far is not doing what our last president not a puppet for the NWO tried to and paid the price for doing so on nov 22nd 1963,get rid of the evil CIA,FBI and fed,that is his worst failure so far folks.

Not shipping Democrats to Tehran.

AND not standing up to Israel so far.

I have never seen so much whining and butthurt over a president getting elected here its so pathetic.I hated i when Bush and Obama got elected but i dit not make thread after thread whining about it all the time,jesus christ.

Last edited:
Pick two.............

1). Not seizing monarchical control of the country on grounds of national emergency so he can arrest all of the Democrats on grounds of sedition.
2). Not putting all of the above in prison alongside all of the illegals to serve hard time prior to deportation.

3)? Make it a punishable crime for the media to print or say goofy, lying shit about people without hard proof.

Pick two.............

1). Not seizing monarchical control of the country on grounds of national emergency so he can arrest all of the Democrats on grounds of sedition.
2). Not putting all of the above in prison alongside all of the illegals to serve hard time prior to deportation.

3)? Make it a punishable crime for the media to print or say goofy, lying shit about people without hard proof.

do you miss beijing?

I’ll pick my own: He has failed to gain support beyond his base, and instead of seeing that as a challenge to try and work with Democrats to gain the support of the left and independents, he doubles down on the stupid.

In short, it’s all about him. You’ve heard “party before country”? Trump practices “Trump before country”. That’s all he cares about.
^^^ Can't see the irony
^^^ Can’t see beyond his own nose
so it's ok for obama and the dnc to be divisive and hateful, but everyone else has to bring the country together.

fucking hypocrite.
Fuck off whiner

Failed to pay off debt!!!!!!!!!!!

How is he going to do that if the Dems won't pass a budget?

Once again, you are barking up the wrong tree.
Bullshit! - Repubtards have controlled congress for 4 years!!! They control every branch & Exploded Budgets, Spending, & Deficits!!! Liar N Chief Trump says economy is great but he Keeps Exploding Deficit!

Shut it Down & Vote Them OUT!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back