Trump's first term adds 4.1 Trillion dollars to national debt

Trump wanted his military dollars...we are still at war and in a weapons race with more than one nation.....get over it...there are more important things right now than the debt....
Arms race with who?

DOD Official Details Continuing Chinese Military Buildup > U.S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE > Article

Trump wanted his military dollars...we are still at war and in a weapons race with more than one nation.....get over it...there are more important things right now than the debt....
Arms race with who?

DOD Official Details Continuing Chinese Military Buildup > U.S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE > Article

Sorry, but suggesting that we have to go into debt to defend the country from war with China puts you into negative spin Rankins.

Arms race with who?

Sorry, but suggesting that we have to go into debt to defend the country from war with China puts you into negative spin Rankins.
Defense of the nation is the presidents first order...there is nothing more important....he knows what China and Russia are thinking and planning and we can not be left unprepared to match their strength...read the links I provided and search for yourself....it will wake you up and make you take notice I promise....

Arms race with who?

Defense of the nation is the presidents first order...there is nothing more important....he knows what China and Russia are thinking and planning and we can not be left unprepared to match their strength...read the links I provided and search for yourself....it will wake you up and make you take notice I promise....

One thing is for sure This country won't be attacked by Baltimore.! Trump has his eye on them!

Arms race with who?

One thing is for sure This country won't be attacked by Baltimore.! Trump has his eye on them!
Not in our lifetime anyway....:113:

Let me know when the war with China starts. I want to stock up on General Tso's Chicken at the supermarket.

What if some of us have been bitching about out of control government spending and black hole money pit bureaucracies for decades now ?...not to mention military bases around the planet ...we're not supposed to be an empire ya faggits
Donald Trump the democrat "flip flopper" "in the moment" spending like a drunken whore ...?
h64B06720

Im still voting for him anyway

Let me know when the war with China starts. I want to stock up on General Tso's Chicken at the supermarket.
It already has...you just are not a serious enough person or thinker to recognize it....and I wouldn't eat that chicken if I were you...

In fact, there isn't.

Trump needs to cut spending or he is no better than the scum that permeates this forum.
How many predictions of economic gloom and doom over the national debt have we seen materialize?....going back to the 60's...we are still here the leader of the world...

In fact, there isn't.

Trump needs to cut spending or he is no better than the scum that permeates this forum.
How many predictions of economic gloom and doom over the national debt have we seen materialize?....going back to the 60's...we are still here the leader of the world...

Let's see. Spin: "Debt doesn't matter". That rates a 4, and a 5 in originality.

Not yet but maybe

When authoritarian regimes get desperate they sometimes start wars .
china is in real bad shape ....for a long time ....when the land of over capacity implodes "be nowhere near it" is my motto

The US military said on Wednesday that a guided-missile cruiser had sailed through the Taiwan Strait just hours after the Chinese military criticized Washington for “adding complexity to regional security” and warned it to stay clear of the island or else risk war.
Trump's support for Taiwan, which recently was cleared by Congress to purchase over $2 billion in US weapons, is among a growing number of flashpoints in the U.S.-China relationship, which include a trade war, U.S. sanctions and a growing geopolitical conflict in the South China Sea, where China has been expanding its military presence while the United States conducts freedom-of-navigation patrols.

The warship sent to the 112-mile-wide Taiwan Strait was identified as the Antietam. "The (ship's) transit through the Taiwan Strait demonstrates the U.S. commitment to a free and open Indo-Pacific," Commander Clay Doss, a spokesman for the U.S. Navy's Seventh Fleet, said in a statement. "The U.S. Navy will continue to fly, sail and operate anywhere international law allows," he added, quoted by Reuters.

Not yet but maybe

When authoritarian regimes get desperate they sometimes start wars .
china is in real bad shape ....for a long time ....when the land of over capacity implodes "be nowhere near it" is my motto

The US military said on Wednesday that a guided-missile cruiser had sailed through the Taiwan Strait just hours after the Chinese military criticized Washington for “adding complexity to regional security” and warned it to stay clear of the island or else risk war.
Trump's support for Taiwan, which recently was cleared by Congress to purchase over $2 billion in US weapons, is among a growing number of flashpoints in the U.S.-China relationship, which include a trade war, U.S. sanctions and a growing geopolitical conflict in the South China Sea, where China has been expanding its military presence while the United States conducts freedom-of-navigation patrols.

The warship sent to the 112-mile-wide Taiwan Strait was identified as the Antietam. "The (ship's) transit through the Taiwan Strait demonstrates the U.S. commitment to a free and open Indo-Pacific," Commander Clay Doss, a spokesman for the U.S. Navy's Seventh Fleet, said in a statement. "The U.S. Navy will continue to fly, sail and operate anywhere international law allows," he added, quoted by Reuters.

Let's hope that China does not invade Taiwan with a fleet of junks, manned by marines wearing bamboo armor.

Funny how the arms race we had with the USSR didn’t add trillions of dollars in today’s dollars.
The arms race excuse is really, really a poor excuse.
Excuses, excuses, excuses!? Trump admits he never had any problems with borrowing money and bankruptcies. Trump’s history repeats itself, this time American taxpayers are getting stuck with bill. Real conservatives are alarmed, Little Trumpsters don’t care.

Forum List

Back