Trump's first term adds 4.1 Trillion dollars to national debt

Trump wanted his military dollars...we are still at war and in a weapons race with more than one nation.....get over it...there are more important things right now than the debt....

We are at war and in a weapons race? I award you 6 points for the spin, and 7 points for originality! BTW. Who are we in a weapons race with?
China...look into what they are doing....look into the new Russian fighter jet and bombers they have produced but more importantly we are still at war...until we win and bring our men and women home from the battlefield I don't give a rats ass about debt...Trump got every dollar he wanted for military spending in this budget...and that is what he felt was a priority...and I agree...
He also got this out of the way without a huge fight with Congress...if you want to reduce the debt then reduce spending....call your congressman don't whine about Trump....he has a war to win and a nation to protect and you should be grateful....

Let me know when China builds a second aircraft carrier. I understand that they have one, but it was actually a retrofitted ship built for another purpose.

And I am grateful for all that Trump has done to keep us safe. Not once during his presidency has N. Korea launched an armada to invade our shores! Also, the Vietnamese were so intimated that his bone spurts would heal back in the 1960's that they didn't bomb New York even once!

Military spend is not remotely the issue. You saying it is shows your ignorance

I think that you should consider addressing your post to Rambunctious. he is the one claiming that Trump increased the deficit by preparing for war with China.

Entitlements are the issue not military spend. I address this to both of you. Military employs thousands of private sector subcontractors and millions of people. Entitlements employ a lot fewer.

Trump wanted his military dollars...we are still at war and in a weapons race with more than one nation.....get over it...there are more important things right now than the debt....

We are at war and in a weapons race? I award you 6 points for the spin, and 7 points for originality! BTW. Who are we in a weapons race with?
China...look into what they are doing....look into the new Russian fighter jet and bombers they have produced but more importantly we are still at war...until we win and bring our men and women home from the battlefield I don't give a rats ass about debt...Trump got every dollar he wanted for military spending in this budget...and that is what he felt was a priority...and I agree...
He also got this out of the way without a huge fight with Congress...if you want to reduce the debt then reduce spending....call your congressman don't whine about Trump....he has a war to win and a nation to protect and you should be grateful....

Let me know when China builds a second aircraft carrier. I understand that they have one, but it was actually a retrofitted ship built for another purpose.

And I am grateful for all that Trump has done to keep us safe. Not once during his presidency has N. Korea launched an armada to invade our shores! Also, the Vietnamese were so intimated that his bone spurts would heal back in the 1960's that they didn't bomb New York even once!

I think that you should consider addressing your post to Rambunctious. he is the one claiming that Trump increased the deficit by preparing for war with China.
Is that what I said liar?....that is not what I said and you know it...I think after the Mueller hearing bombed only dishonest lying libs are left here...you are the third one I've caught bold face lying....I will not waste my time with a liar...

Entitlements are the issue not military spend. I address this to both of you. Military employs thousands of private sector subcontractors and millions of people. Entitlements employ a lot fewer.

I don't know what you define as "entitlements", but I do know this. Trump made a solid campaign promise to eliminate the deficit in 8 years. How is he doing?

If you are worried about entitlements call your congressman or woman...Trump got his military dollars in full without a fight....That is a good thing not a bad thing...and debt means nothing to me while we are still in a shooting war....sorry that's how I feel...

Is that what I said liar?....that is not what I said and you know it...I think after the Mueller hearing bombed only dishonest lying libs are left here...you are the third one I've caught bold face lying....I will not waste my time with a liar...

Spin points, only 2. Originality, only one point. This thread isn't about me.

I don't know what you define as "entitlements", but I do know this. Trump made a solid campaign promise to eliminate the deficit in 8 years. How is he doing?

Terribly

If you are worried about entitlements call your congressman or woman...Trump got his military dollars in full without a fight....That is a good thing not a bad thing...and debt means nothing to me while we are still in a shooting war....sorry that's how I feel...

I have Zero issues with military spend. Entitlements need major revamping

Well, I am sure that whatever, "entitlements" are, trump would never have promised to eliminate the deficit if he could not do it.

Well, I am sure that whatever, "entitlements" are, trump would never have promised to eliminate the deficit if he could not do it.
Trump is doing a great job at running the nation...how easily you forget the Obama days...if I were you I would want to forget them too...I care about our troops...I want them to have the best of everything so if Trump had to cave on entitlements to get our troops the best we can give then then so be it....
Check back with me after we win and we may have more to agree on...

Trump is doing a great job at running the nation...how easily you forget the Obama days...if I were you I would want to forget them too...I care about our troops...I want them to have the best of everything so if Trump had to cave on entitlements to get our troops the best we can give then then so be it....

Trump has increased the deficit by 4.1 Trillion dollars by spending it on improved troop equipment? Sorry, but you spin rate just dropped to 1.

Trump has increased the deficit by 4.1 Trillion dollars by spending it on improved troop equipment? Sorry, but you spin rate just dropped to 1.
I guess you don't know what is in the budget you are criticizing...

You can guess all you want, but I KNOW it does not include $4.1 trillion in improved military equipment.

You can guess all you want, but I KNOW it does not include $4.1 trillion in improved military equipment.
Never said it did....but Trump got every dime he wanted for it.....

It should be a bipartisan concern.

I distinctly remember Trump telling us that the tax cut would pay for itself out of increased commerce. Of course, I did not believe a word of it, but obviously it played well in Peoria.

Arms race with who?

There is a guy in Afghanistan who is threatening to ship his pickup truck to Mexico and fire a scud missile across the Rio Grande from the truck bed.

I distinctly remember Trump telling us that the tax cut would pay for itself out of increased commerce. Of course, I did not believe a word of it, but obviously it played well in Peoria.

They always say that.

That, and revenues increase when taxes are cut.

Nothing but magical thinking.

Forum List

Back