Trump's first term adds 4.1 Trillion dollars to national debt

upload_2019-7-28_12-28-45.png

$1.8 trillion in tax cuts....excellent!

And 3.6 Trillion was preloaded by Obama's clan and laws passed in his Admin... Your BS spin is funny...

Which St Trumpy and Co. could have unloaded as easily as He unloaded all of Obama’s other laws,

Yet Obama cleaned up Bush Jr mess, started the ACA and Iran deal, while securing the influx of immigrants in 2014.
and out of the 50 accomplishments he

35. Cut the Deficit
Reduced the federal deficit from 9.8 percent of GDP in 2009 to 3.2 percent in 2016, one benefit of a strengthening economy.

and

50. Avoided Scandal
Became the first president since Dwight Eisenhower to serve two terms with no serious personal or political scandal.
Here are President Obama's top 50 accomplishments

Trump wanted his military dollars...we are still at war and in a weapons race with more than one nation.....get over it...there are more important things right now than the debt....

We are at war and in a weapons race? I award you 6 points for the spin, and 7 points for originality! BTW. Who are we in a weapons race with?

Trump wanted his military dollars...we are still at war and in a weapons race with more than one nation.....get over it...there are more important things right now than the debt....

We are at war and in a weapons race? I award you 6 points for the spin, and 7 points for originality! BTW. Who are we in a weapons race with?
China...look into what they are doing....look into the new Russian fighter jet and bombers they have produced but more importantly we are still at war...until we win and bring our men and women home from the battlefield I don't give a rats ass about debt...Trump got every dollar he wanted for military spending in this budget...and that is what he felt was a priority...and I agree...
He also got this out of the way without a huge fight with Congress...if you want to reduce the debt then reduce spending....call your congressman don't whine about Trump....he has a war to win and a nation to protect and you should be grateful....

Can anyone name one President who added even just $2 trillion in 3 years to the National Debt during a long-term economic growth? In the past, when the country has had a growing economy, deficits drastically dropped. But under Trump, we have experienced a totally opposite trend. I’d hate to see what Trump would add to the National Debt during a economic down turn.
Little Trumpsters cannot defend the indefensible in any honest manner. All they can throw out is pure bullshit.

China...look into what they are doing....look into the new Russian fighter jet and bombers they have produced but more importantly we are still at war...until we win and bring our men and women home from the battlefield I don't give a rats ass about debt...Trump got every dollar he wanted for military spending in this budget...and that is what he felt was a priority...and I agree...
He also got this out of the way without a huge fight with Congress...if you want to reduce the debt then reduce spending....call your congressman don't whine about Trump....he has a war to win and a nation to protect and you should be grateful....

Let me know when China builds a second aircraft carrier. I understand that they have one, but it was actually a retrofitted ship built for another purpose.

And I am grateful for all that Trump has done to keep us safe. Not once during his presidency has N. Korea launched an armada to invade our shores! Also, the Vietnamese were so intimated that his bone spurts would heal back in the 1960's that they didn't bomb New York even once!

Let me know when China builds a second aircraft carrier. I understand that they have one, but it was actually a retrofitted ship built for another purpose.

I know you are not this stupid Vandal.....but here ya go...i'll play along...

DOD Official Details Continuing Chinese Military Buildup > U.S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE > Article

Beijing’s military build-up just starting - a lot more to come, expert warns

The Diplomat

I know you are not this stupid Vandal.....but here ya go...i'll play along...

DOD Official Details Continuing Chinese Military Buildup > U.S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE > Article

Beijing’s military build-up just starting - a lot more to come, expert warns

The Diplomat

So, you and Trump feel that China may bomb Pearl Harbor? I'm afraid that I am going to have to lower your spin rate to 4 points.

And I am grateful for all that Trump has done to keep us safe. Not once during his presidency has N. Korea launched an armada to invade our shores! Also, the Vietnamese were so intimated that his bone spurts would heal back in the 1960's that they didn't bomb New York even once!

Military spend is not remotely the issue. You saying it is shows your ignorance

Military spend is not remotely the issue. You saying it is shows your ignorance

I think that you should consider addressing your post to Rambunctious. he is the one claiming that Trump increased the deficit by preparing for war with China.

Forum List

Back