Trump's done. Advocating for Ethnic Cleansing is a huge no-no.

you people need to worry over those old Democrats you have running. they haven't roused anyone like Trump has.

That's because Democrats don't have a candidate that insults women, calls Hispanics rapists and criminals, and makes fun of the other candidates based on their looks like T-chump.....and Democrats don't applaud that sort of "trailer-trash" behavior like you and the rest of the park residents do, Stephanie.

His poll numbers are finally starting to go backwards. His competitors are gaining on him while he maintains high disapproval ratings. Whining and being too cowardly to confront a right wing racist idiot at your own event is apparently not conducive to gaining a Presidential nomination.

Right wing xenophobia and hatred based on nothing substantial is Expected.

"Nothing substantial?" 20 million illegal aliens isn't "substantial?"

Unlike you, I'm not someone who despises American culture and wants to see it swamped by foreign invaders.
I would take 20 million Mexicans over 1 million Muslims.

Maybe one day you'll like to retire and move to Mexico to retire. We should be free to travel from mexico to Canada. If only American employers would stop hiring illegals.

Mexican and Canadian companies don't hire americans why do American corporations hire Mexicans?

According to your Peasantpimp, there's nothing wrong with hiring Illegals. He's importing them by the MILLIONS...

So what is all this crap you're spewing?
They come for all the jobs fool. Jobs go they go.

If you could go to Canada and make ten times what you make and you are poor would you swim across the Detroit river for those jobs?

And should the Canadian government go after the Canadian companies doing that to Canadian workers?

I know, its Obama's fault. I will not debate a fool. I just laugh at you. Bla bla

They come for the welfare FOOL!

The US Southern border has been OPEN since it became a border... and for most of US History, there was not a problem with "ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION". That is until "The Great Society" was passed and the Left started PAYING THEM TO COME HERE and STAY!

Want to shut down illegal immigration? Shut down welfare and the problem will evaporate, almost instantly.

What you will see at that point is "20 Million ILLEGALS DEPORTING THEMSELVES!"
It won't stop the ones who are here for the work you God damn fucking fool

Right wing xenophobia and hatred based on nothing substantial is Expected.

"Nothing substantial?" 20 million illegal aliens isn't "substantial?"

Unlike you, I'm not someone who despises American culture and wants to see it swamped by foreign invaders.
I would take 20 million Mexicans over 1 million Muslims.

Maybe one day you'll like to retire and move to Mexico to retire. We should be free to travel from mexico to Canada. If only American employers would stop hiring illegals.

Mexican and Canadian companies don't hire americans why do American corporations hire Mexicans?
i know a kid who is working right now in Toronto for a Canadian company....
If you missed the point omg.
Mexican and Canadian companies don't hire americans
did you not say this?....in this country words have meaning....
Your point?

I just got back from up north working on my family hunting property. Went with a VP and a doctor. I'm done caring about the poor and middle class. Fuck em! I got mine now get yours.

To hell with unions. I'm not in one. To hell with people who want to raise minimum wage. That won't help me. Screw making college affordable. I already got my degree. Screw affirmative action I'm white. Screw public schools my nephews go to private school.

And screw people who don't vote. If you don't think it matters then you don't matter.

Trump's Town hall started with a question that was phrased something like: "You know what are biggest problem is? Muslims. Our current President is a Muslim. Muslims are in training camps. When are we going to do something about that?"

Trump's response? "We are looking into it".

Stick a fork in this. It's over.

At what point do you start to sob?

Trump's Town hall started with a question that was phrased something like: "You know what are biggest problem is? Muslims. Our current President is a Muslim. Muslims are in training camps. When are we going to do something about that?"

For every defense of the legacy of Margaret Sanger's Planned Parenthood, what could be more ethnic cleansing than that?

At what point do you start to sob?

Laugh is more like it.

This is the legacy of Ronald Reagan.

Forum List

Back