Trump's done. Advocating for Ethnic Cleansing is a huge no-no.

lol, every day Trump is done and I'll be damned if there is again

you people need to worry over those old Democrats you have running. they haven't roused anyone like Trump has. or you can stump on Trump for the whole time.

If you want the truth of what any Republican says or means, I wouldn't listen to any of the desperate left/democrats on here. they've been know to make up stuff or just flat out lie
Wrong. No one is bringing in crowds like Bernie is. 29000 in Portland is his record so far.
Love Bernie Sanders.
he doesnt want your love,he wants your vote....

You're right. Mexican illegals are a bigger problem.
Right wing xenophobia and hatred based on nothing substantial is Expected.

"Nothing substantial?" 20 million illegal aliens isn't "substantial?"

Unlike you, I'm not someone who despises American culture and wants to see it swamped by foreign invaders.
I would take 20 million Mexicans over 1 million Muslims.

Maybe one day you'll like to retire and move to Mexico to retire. We should be free to travel from mexico to Canada. If only American employers would stop hiring illegals.

Mexican and Canadian companies don't hire americans why do American corporations hire Mexicans?
i know a kid who is working right now in Toronto for a Canadian company....
If you missed the point omg.
Mexican and Canadian companies don't hire americans
did you not say this?....in this country words have meaning....

Trump's Town hall started with a question that was phrased something like: "You know what are biggest problem is? Muslims. Our current President is a Muslim. Muslims are in training camps. When are we going to do something about that?"

Trump's response? "We are looking into it".

Stick a fork in this. It's over.
Well now that Trump is "done", I'm sure you squatters will stop making threads about Trump being "done".

I saw that question live - and I was shocked at Trump's response! I clearly remember how John McCain handled a similar anti-Muslim nut. Trump is no John McCain.

Mccain-taking-mic-from-woman1.jpg

One of the reasons there was no President McCain in January 2009.

Trump's Town hall started with a question that was phrased something like: "You know what are biggest problem is? Muslims. Our current President is a Muslim. Muslims are in training camps. When are we going to do something about that?"

Your OP features a deliberate and malicious lie. If Trump took you to court he'd own you and rightly so.

I respectfully disagree with the title of the message board. A huge percentage of Republicans are racists and they would not have any moral qualms regarding ethnic cleansing of Muslims. After all, over 40% of Repugs think Obama is a Muslim. That's all Trump needs to win the nomination.

Sadly, this is what the Repug Party has become. The only good news is that there will never be another Republican President (not without massive cheating, anyway).

Jerusalem Online ^ | Oct 13, 2014 | Yoni Ariel
Obama defines US as "Muslim Country" A few days ago President Obama, in an interview he gave France's Canal+ TV Channel, said that the American people need to be better educated about Islam, since US could and should be regarded as a Muslim country. He said that the number of Muslims residing in the US makes it "one of the biggest Muslim nations". In reality the US has one of the smallest percentages of Muslims of any Western country. The number of Muslims in the US is approximately 4.5 million, 1.5% of the population, one of the smallest minorities in...
Yeah, but that doesn't mean he's a Muslim..........lol.

he meant it was a country for everyone.

surely you could tell that even through your bigoted, obama deranged little mass of cells that pass for your brain.
Problem is, I understand English....and when someone says this is a Muslim country that doesn't mean it belongs to everyone. Even more so than saying this is a Christian country. Understanding the differences between Islam and Christianity one would know and understand that basis of each religion is totally different. Islam believes that the whole world must be Muslim. Those who don't must pay a tax or be put to death. Christianity believes that everyone has a right to their own beliefs, but there is only one truth.

you may understand the words... but you have zero comprehension. let me know when christians can't go to church or worship as they please.

bigotry isn't a religion... except to bigots.

When you are a politician, you humor your crazy supporters, you don't correct them or criticize them.

Unless of course you are Mr. Sanders. In that case, you angrily lash out at them, give them a nasty lecture, and tell them they don't know shit. :lmao: Nothing like belittling your supporters to make yourself well liked.

Bernie Sanders is honest.

No, Bernie Sanders is senile.

Your OP features a deliberate and malicious lie. If Trump took you to court he'd own you and rightly so.
:lol:

We paid much less taxes and had much more freedom under the monarchy.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You think facts are loco?

facts, no. you, yes. totally.

No one cares about your opinion, dingbat.

people with 6th grade educations and double digit IQ's shouldn't be calling anyone else names.

now run along back to your basement, idiota.

That must be your conception of wit.

this thread was shameful and a lie to begin with. there was nothing about any ethnic cleansing . We'll need to question anything posted by the op from now on, if they can be that dishonest

this thread was shameful and a lie to begin with. there was nothing about any ethnic cleansing . We'll need to question anything posted by the op from now on, if they can be that dishonest
Doesn't change the fact that Trump is done. Mainly because he, whether or not it was intended, was advocating for removing people of the Muslim faith from America.

He's never going to live that down.

Doesn't change the fact that Trump is done. Mainly because he, whether or not it was intended, was advocating for removing people of the Muslim faith from America.

He's never going to live that down.
12009566_908402992571504_6298668836471717978_n.jpg

Just saying...THE TRUTH!

Doesn't change the fact that Trump is done. Mainly because he, whether or not it was intended, was advocating for removing people of the Muslim faith from Amer
ica.

Again, you lie. He did no such thing. And many would think that removing Muslims from America is a fine idea in any case.

Again, you lie. He did no such thing. And many would think that removing Muslims from America is a fine idea in any case.

Well no. It's you who are lying. And then? You post something that proves you are a liar.

He should take all these people, all these Leftwing Hate sites, even those in the Lamestream medias making up lies and slandering him like this to court and sue them out of existence

He should take all these people, all these Leftwing Hate sites, even those in the Lamestream medias making up lies and slandering him like this to court and sue them out of existence

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back