Trump's done. Advocating for Ethnic Cleansing is a huge no-no.

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
Trump's Town hall started with a question that was phrased something like: "You know what are biggest problem is? Muslims. Our current President is a Muslim. Muslims are in training camps. When are we going to do something about that?"

Trump's response? "We are looking into it".

Stick a fork in this. It's over.

Trump's Town hall started with a question that was phrased something like: "You know what are biggest problem is? Muslims. Our current President is a Muslim. Muslims are in training camps. When are we going to do something about that?"

Trump's response? "We are looking into it".

Stick a fork in this. It's over.
Not even close Doggie. Just LYING to your readers. You were never worth the read anyway.

lol, every day Trump is done and I'll be damned if there is again

you people need to worry over those old Democrats you have running. they haven't roused anyone like Trump has. or you can stump on Trump for the whole time.

If you want the truth of what any Republican says or means, I wouldn't listen to any of the desperate left/democrats on here. they've been know to make up stuff or just flat out lie

Trump dodged the ethnic cleansing tag last night, but just barely.

That would be a gaffe that would end his campaign.

The actual exchange:

At a Trump campaign rally in Rochester, New Hampshire a man took the microphone and said, “We have a problem in this country. It’s called Muslims.”

“We know our current President is one,” he added. “You know he’s not even an American.”

“We need this question,” Trump replied.

Then things turned even darker.

“That’s my question. When can we get rid ‘em?” the man said.

Trump was unphased at the suggestion of cultural genocide. “We are going to be looking at a lot of different things. A lot of people saying that,” Trump said.

Man Asks Trump: ‘When Can We Get Rid’ Of All The Muslims In America? His Answer Was Horrifying.

Trump dodged the ethnic cleansing tag last night, but just barely.

That would be a gaffe that would end his campaign.
World Public Opinion: 61% of Egyptians approve of attacks on Americans
32% of Indonesians approve of attacks on Americans
41% of Pakistanis approve of attacks on Americans
38% of Moroccans approve of attacks on Americans
83% of Palestinians approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (only 14% oppose)
62% of Jordanians approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (21% oppose)
42% of Turks approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (45% oppose)
A minority of Muslims disagreed entirely with terror attacks on Americans:
(Egypt 34%; Indonesia 45%; Pakistan 33%)
About half of those opposed to attacking Americans were sympathetic with al-Qaeda’s attitude toward the U.S.
http://www.worldpublicopinion.org/pipa/pdf/feb09/STARTII_Feb09_rpt.pdf

It's fear mongering of the Joe McCarthy type.

Of course the supporters of cultural mccarthyism support it.

The other 90% of America abhors it.

I saw that question live - and I was shocked at Trump's response! I clearly remember how John McCain handled a similar anti-Muslim nut. Trump is no John McCain.

Mccain-taking-mic-from-woman1.jpg

And those Muslims are not living in the US, Vigi.

Your boy is backing off Hispanic ethnic cleansing.

He won't go after Muslims.

I saw that question live - and I was shocked at Trump's response! I clearly remember how John McCain handled a similar anti-Muslim nut. Trump is no John McCain.

Nope. So far, Trump hasn't lost an election.

Forum List

Back