Trump misses his "McCain" moment

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
As expected, another racist, right wing idiot just moments ago asked Trump what he would do about the Muslim "training camps" that have been set up by the Muslim, not-American president Obama.....

Trump chickened out.....rather than echoing the truly patriotic moment when McCain refuted the idiot who called Obama an "Arab"....Trump meekly retorted that "he would look into it."

Shameful!!!! Rather than emulating McCain's objectivity and fairness, Trump has chosen to be part of Romney 47% debacle....

This will cost Trump dearly.

Good Night Donald Trump. I couldn't imagine a worse death blow to candidacy. He just advocated for "ethnic cleansing". He's done.

• Banned
Good Night Donald Trump. I couldn't imagine a worse death blow to candidacy. He just advocated for "ethnic cleansing". He's done.

Although I'm far, far from a Trump "fan"......I sincerely do not believe that Trump actually agrees with the moron who asked that question; HOWEVER, Trump clearly showed that he lacked the courage and decency to tell the idiot to go don his white robe and pointed hat.

La31pOD.gif

Is Donald Trump A Narcissist -- Or A Bully? Here's What Psychologists Say

Psycho Trump has finally screwed the pooch.

Although I'm far, far from a Trump "fan"......I sincerely do not believe that Trump actually agrees with the moron who asked that question; HOWEVER, Trump clearly showed that he lacked the courage and decency to tell the idiot to go don his white robe and pointed hat.
After leading the charge on the birther nonsense, are you really sure Trump doesn't agree with that guy? I mean sure, Trump was born super rich and grew his fortune by investing the massive fortune he inherited, but does that really make him all that smart? I mean freaking Benny Hinn is super rich, and he thinks he can knock people over with supernatural power!

Some day, smarter republicans will figure out that their core (and ignorant) base has no way to turn but to the most conservative of the bunch.......but to alienate the rest of sane society will make them, for a few decades, long for the inside of the oval office.

I hope not. I don't want him to be done yet

Well, I'm with you on that....I wanted for Trump to completely destroy the rest of that dozen bunch of crazies BEFORE imploding....
Well, actually I was talking about the things I agree with him on, and that he's dead right about:

* Saudi Arabia playing us for chumps and not contributing a dime to their own security.

* Saudi Arabia and the other Gulf States not taking a single refugee.

* Big donors like himself owning politicians when they contribute to them, getting them to do what they want.

* Hedge Fund managers not paying their fair share in taxes.

* Strengthening Social Security and Medicare.

Things like that.

In a sense is better that Trump missed his McCain moment.

McCain is such a pitiful clown nowadays.

Forum List

Back