Trump's Deutsche Bank loan leak foreshadows coming investigations

McRocket

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2018
'In early 2016, with Donald Trump lending tens of millions of dollars to his presidential campaign, he sought a loan from Deutsche Bank, one of the few banks still willing to lend him money — and got turned down, the NY Times' David Enrich, Jesse Drucker and Ben Protess scoop.

Be smart: We're going to start to see more and more leaks — especially of the follow-the-money sort — from the 17 known investigations of Trump and Russia. Investigators and prosecutors will be sharing material that they may not be able to use in their cases, but that could be very useful to Democrats for congressional probes and even impeachment efforts.

• "The failed loan request ... shows that he was actively engaged in running his business in the midst of the presidential campaign, and it is likely to attract scrutiny from Democrats on two House committees that are investigating his two-decade relationship with Deutsche Bank."
  • Among the concerns of senior officials at the bank "was that if Mr. Trump won the election and then defaulted, Deutsche Bank would have to choose between not collecting on the debt or seizing the assets of the president of the United States."'
Trump's Deutsche Bank loan leak foreshadows coming investigations from House Democrats

Interesting.

Besides the possible legal ramifications - the guy is supposedly worth $10 billion :bsflag: and he not only is getting a loan to cover his campaign contributions...but got turned down.

Financially, Trump is CLEARLY full of it (in addition to all other facts that prove this).

Last edited:
'In early 2016, with Donald Trump lending tens of millions of dollars to his presidential campaign, he sought a loan from Deutsche Bank, one of the few banks still willing to lend him money — and got turned down, the NY Times' David Enrich, Jesse Drucker and Ben Protess scoop.

Be smart: We're going to start to see more and more leaks — especially of the follow-the-money sort — from the 17 known investigations of Trump and Russia. Investigators and prosecutors will be sharing material that they may not be able to use in their cases, but that could be very useful to Democrats for congressional probes and even impeachment efforts.

• "The failed loan request ... shows that he was actively engaged in running his business in the midst of the presidential campaign, and it is likely to attract scrutiny from Democrats on two House committees that are investigating his two-decade relationship with Deutsche Bank."
  • Among the concerns of senior officials at the bank "was that if Mr. Trump won the election and then defaulted, Deutsche Bank would have to choose between not collecting on the debt or seizing the assets of the president of the United States."'
Trump's Deutsche Bank loan leak foreshadows coming investigations from House Democrats

Interesting.

Besides the legal ramifications - the guy is supposedly worth $10 billion :)bsflag:) and he not only is getting a load to cover his campaign contributions...but got turned down.

Financially, Trump is CLEARLY full of it.

If you're going to BS, at least put in some accurate numbers.
Donald Trump

Interesting.

Besides the legal ramifications - the guy is supposedly worth $10 billion :)bsflag:) and he not only is getting a load to cover his campaign contributions...but got turned down.

/----/ "The failed loan request ... shows that he was actively engaged in running his business in the midst of the presidential campaign."

And what is illegal about FAILING to get a loan?
What is illegal about having a relationship with a German bank?
And what is illegal about running a business while running for president?

More leftist loser talk. You’ve got squat and can’t stand that your lying piece of shit queen lost. Fuck off already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting.

/----/ "The failed loan request ... shows that he was actively engaged in running his business in the midst of the presidential campaign."

Exactly. No need to wonder why US banks won't go near the quintessential bidnitman.

More leftist loser talk. You’ve got squat and can’t stand that your lying piece of shit queen lost. Fuck off already.

Hillary's toast, rightly so, one party down, one to go.

Interesting.

Besides the legal ramifications - the guy is supposedly worth $10 billion :bsflag: and he not only is getting a loan to cover his campaign contributions...but got turned down.

Running your business during a campaign is not a crime, moron, and it appears the bank turned down the loan for political reasons.

Another nothing burger.

Interesting.

The snowflakes believe it's illegal for Republicans to put Russian dressing on their salad. That's literally how fucking stupid they are.

Last edited:
  • Banned

LOL...guess again loser...I have NEVER voted for either a Dem OR a Rep. And I never will.

I am not the pathetic loser who blindly believes in a political candidate. Especially one as stupid as Trump. You got conned, mate.

Top 10 Reasons To Doubt Trump Is Even A Billionaire
Is Donald Trump Not Really a Billionaire?
Is Donald Trump Worth $3 Billion or $10 Billion?

Now why don't you provide factual, unbiased proof that Trump IS worth over $10 billion? Like, his tax returns?

You can't and you know it. You are like those pathetic God Club people...no facts to go on...just a leap of faith. Pathetic.

Your messiah is a liar. And would be nothing if it were not for his rich Daddy.

We are done here.

Have a nice day.

BTW - Clinton won the popular vote. So in my book, she won.

Interesting.

Emoulants Clause for one makes it illegal

Otherwise, you have a point

If he HAD got the loan, it, like his other businesses would have been turned over to the son running his companys

Interesting.

What the fuck are you asking me for? I don't give a shit.

I was purely talking about the financial side of it.

And if you could actually read properly...you would have deciphered that.

DUH.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:

LOL...guess again loser...I have NEVER voted for either a Dem OR a Rep. And I never will.

I am not the pathetic loser who blindly believes in a political candidate. Especially one as stupid as Trump. You got conned, mate.

Now why don't you provide factual, unbiased proof that Trump IS worth over $10 billion? Like, his tax returns?

You can't and you know it. You are like those pathetic God Club people...no facts to go on...just a leap of faith. Pathetic.

We are done here.

Have a nice day.

Isn't it interesting, the contortionism required to be a believing american citizen. Our bastion of democracy; elects presidents with a minority of votes, backs a Venezuelan "leader" it trained here, who swears himself in, in a nation we want to take over for resource extraction, because we don't like their economic system, and because they went off of the dollar.

Fweedumb.

We are done here.

Have a nice day.

Isn't it interesting, the contortionism required to be a believing american citizen. Our bastion of democracy; elects presidents with a minority of votes, backs a Venezuelan "leader" it trained here, who swears himself in, in a nation we want to take over for resource extraction, because we don't like their economic system, and because they went off of the dollar.

Fweedumb.
While you make some good points, you are wrong to say he "declared himself" president. You should read up on that a bit.

We are done here.

Have a nice day.

Fweedumb.

Really.

I would LOVE to see what Trump/the world would say about the Venezuelan elections if suddenly they announced that they lied about their oil resources and they are all gone.

Suddenly, the world wouldn't give a shit.

People can starve to death in Yemen and no one cares....because there is nothing in Yemen that the world wants.

But if Venezuela has a problem and the world sees a way in to install a puppet...they are all over it.

Pathetic does not begin to describe it.

We are done here.

Have a nice day.

Fweedumb.
While you make some good points, you are wrong to say he "declared himself" president. You should read up on that a bit.

There was no election and he inserted himself into the situation on our behalf. Quibbling about semantics is not what I'm into. We're attempting another coup and there will be blowback. Maybe we can get ourselves a western hemisphere version of al Qaeda, al Nusra, ISIS or Bin Laden to partner with. Again.

We are done here.

Have a nice day.

Fweedumb.

Really.

I would LOVE to see what Trump/the world would say about the Venezuelan elections if suddenly they announced that they lied about their oil resources and they are all gone.

Suddenly, the world wouldn't give a shit.

People can starve to death in Yemen and no one cares....because there is nothing in Yemen that the world wants.

But if Venezuela has a problem and the world sees a way in to install a puppet...they are all over it.

Pathetic does not begin to describe it.

Yeah, but the resource is only one leg of the stool that gives US "the right" to take out other govts. They also went off of the dollar, and we don't like their economic system; it won't allow our corporations to sodomize the public like we allow them to do ours.

Interesting.

Emoulants Clause for one makes it illegal

Otherwise, you have a point

If he HAD got the loan, it, like his other businesses would have been turned over to the son running his companys

If you are going to use a big word you obviously don't understand, please spell it correctly!

We are done here.

Have a nice day.

Fweedumb.

There was no election and he inserted himself into the situation on our behalf. Quibbling about semantics is not what I'm into. We're attempting another coup and there will be blowback. Maybe we can get ourselves a western hemisphere version of al Qaeda, al Nusra, ISIS or Bin Laden to partner with. Again.

WHATEVER happens in Venezuela...if the West had/has a hand in it, I GUARANTEE you it will make things worse for EVERYONE involved in the end.

To say I despise neocons is a GALACTIC understatement.

Forum List

Back