Trump's children take in millions overseas as president slams Biden's son

Trump's children are impressive. Even Hillary admitted that during the last election. They've obviously had good guidance when it comes to their work ethic and business sense. There's nothing wrong with making money as a result of your work. But making money by shaking down or bribing foreign leaders, like the Clintons and Bidens have done, is criminal. Big difference. Where's Hunter?

Since the Clintons or Biden's haven't done this and Trumps children would not be making the deals they are if daddy wasn't president.... Apparently you don't know anything about business.
Biden's son get a $50,000 a month job after he is vice president. Trumps children are doing the same thing as they did before Trump was president. You're an idiot, Trump is in your head 24/7.

There are people doing deals with Trumps business that never would if he were not president. Now you can talk about Hunter Biden all you want but there has been shown that there was nothing corrupt about his situation. You are the idiot here son. And America is what's in my head maggot. Trump is destroying our country and you suck his dick because you think he'll give you back whitey's world.

Your going to vote for the dorkiest fake minority whitey, that ever was.... next to hilly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump's children are impressive. Even Hillary admitted that during the last election. They've obviously had good guidance when it comes to their work ethic and business sense. There's nothing wrong with making money as a result of your work. But making money by shaking down or bribing foreign leaders, like the Clintons and Bidens have done, is criminal. Big difference. Where's Hunter?

Since the Clintons or Biden's haven't done this and Trumps children would not be making the deals they are if daddy wasn't president.... Apparently you don't know anything about business.
Biden's son get a $50,000 a month job after he is vice president. Trumps children are doing the same thing as they did before Trump was president. You're an idiot, Trump is in your head 24/7.

There are people doing deals with Trumps business that never would if he were not president. Now you can talk about Hunter Biden all you want but there has been shown that there was nothing corrupt about his situation. You are the idiot here son. And America is what's in my head maggot. Trump is destroying our country and you suck his dick because you think he'll give you back whitey's world.
heh - and yet you can't show how trump is destroying the country, you just don't like him so you choose to equate it to that.

dunno if whoever you're talking to is an idiot or not, but i can say you're likely to know one just like you.

If you can't see what Trump is doing, you are the one with the problem. We're looking at trillion dollar annual deficits, loss of respect worldwide, increasing division here, a mass shooting almost every day, farmers losing money bigly, tariffs that have increased what we pay for goods, a president using the DOJ as his gestapo and the AG as his personal lawyer, a president acting as a totalitarian, investigating anyone opposing him, using the government to enrich himself and his family. I mean, how much more do you need to see before you recognize the destruction?

You had no problems with oboe doing that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump has run an international business for 40 fucking years you Rube

He's not trading his "public service" for tens of millions in extortion and money laundering

Fucking Rube

Biden has not done that and Trump is using his office to be make money as president.

Oh really?? Is this the same Trump who doesn't take a salary and donates it??

His kids are running his businesses and they make money. Get real dipshit.

Oh and be sure to let us know when Trump uses his position as POTUS to force a prosecutors firing so his kids can make more money.

I won't be holding my breath.

You shouldn't hold your breath waiting to be explained something that has not happened. Trump is making money while in office. And his kids are making money for the company Trump did not divest himself of they would not be making if Trump was not president. Get real dipshit.

So you're saying they weren't making any money before Trump was elected? You do know there is nothing in the law or Constitution that says a president has to divest themselves of real property while in office. He turned over the day to day operations of the business to his family, just like Jimmy Carter did. Perhaps you need a new supply of butt hurt cream. LMAO

There is the emoluments clause and Trump did not divest.

What would I be butthurt for? I didn't run for President.

Apparently you never competed in sports at a high level. For I don't lose if I am not in the competition.

But Trump is going to get impeached so you go on to the pharmacy and purchase a tube for yourself.

The first thing you need to learn is selling goods and services at market rates can never be an emolument, it's called commerce. When you can prove he gets 3-4 times the market rate for any of the goods and services he sells, you might have a case if they are purchased by foreign governments.

Also if you didn't think you had a dog in this fight, you wouldn't be here constantly crying. Get your butt hurt cream, you might not cry so much.

Keep on talking Trump lovers.

Eric Trump sounded shocked that Hunter Biden hadn’t drawn more criticism for his lucrative business deals in Ukraine and China while his father, Joe Biden, was vice president.

“Can you imagine if I took 3 cents from the Ukraine or 4 cents from China?” President Donald Trump’s second-oldest son asked in a recent Fox Business appearance.

Eric Trump and his older brother, Donald Trump Jr., run the Trump Organization, which conducts business — and takes in tens of millions of dollars annually — around the globe and is still owned by the president. The company is forging ahead with projects in Ireland, India, Indonesia and Uruguay, and is licensing the Trump name in such turbulent areas as Turkey and the Philippines.

Their sister Ivanka is a senior adviser to the president. She kept her international fashion business going for 18 months after she was given a loosely defined White House portfolio that includes interacting with heads of state and working with domestic and international corporate chiefs on economic programs.

On the same day Trump and his daughter dined with Chinese President Xi Jinping at Mar-a-Lago in Florida in April 2017, China awarded her three preliminary trademark approvals for jewelry, handbags and spa services. In all, she has obtained more than a dozen Chinese trademarks since entering the White House, ensuring her access to the world’s second-largest economy if she goes back into business.

Time and again, Trump’s children have blurred the lines of family, nation and business — essentially the charge the president makes against the Bidens as he battles a House impeachment inquiry focused on whether he improperly pushed Ukraine to investigate his political rivals for what he claims were shady dealings.

Trump’s children “appear to people all over the world to be his bagmen,” said Richard Painter, who served as White House ethics czar under President George W. Bush. “This is the Trump business empire. It’s owned by Donald Trump, the president, and they are managing it for him and collecting business on his behalf.”

While Hunter Biden’s overseas deals may have embarrassed his father, now a Democratic presidential candidate, no evidence has emerged to suggest wrongdoing by the former vice president.

“There’s no substantiated or credible allegation that I know of that Hunter Biden’s work was personally financially benefiting Joe Biden,” said Robert Maguire, research director for Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, a nonprofit that is suing Trump and alleges he is illegally profiting from the presidency.

“With President Trump, we know his two adult sons are going around the country and the world to make money for a company that President Trump himself personally profits from, that he also personally promotes using the White House,” he added.

I think the point is that Hunter Biden is sitting on the board of a large Ukrainian energy company and getting paid $50,000 per month with zero expertise or experience. It reeks of corruption. Pay for play disguised as employment.

Trump's children actually have successful businesses.

He's not trading his "public service" for tens of millions in extortion and money laundering

Fucking Rube

Biden has not done that and Trump is using his office to be make money as president.

Oh really?? Is this the same Trump who doesn't take a salary and donates it??

His kids are running his businesses and they make money. Get real dipshit.

Oh and be sure to let us know when Trump uses his position as POTUS to force a prosecutors firing so his kids can make more money.

I won't be holding my breath.

You shouldn't hold your breath waiting to be explained something that has not happened. Trump is making money while in office. And his kids are making money for the company Trump did not divest himself of they would not be making if Trump was not president. Get real dipshit.

So you're saying they weren't making any money before Trump was elected? You do know there is nothing in the law or Constitution that says a president has to divest themselves of real property while in office. He turned over the day to day operations of the business to his family, just like Jimmy Carter did. Perhaps you need a new supply of butt hurt cream. LMAO

There is the emoluments clause and Trump did not divest.

What would I be butthurt for? I didn't run for President.

Apparently you never competed in sports at a high level. For I don't lose if I am not in the competition.

But Trump is going to get impeached so you go on to the pharmacy and purchase a tube for yourself.

Just wait until the Mueller Collusion Report drops, amiright?

Eric Trump sounded shocked that Hunter Biden hadn’t drawn more criticism for his lucrative business deals in Ukraine and China while his father, Joe Biden, was vice president.

“Can you imagine if I took 3 cents from the Ukraine or 4 cents from China?” President Donald Trump’s second-oldest son asked in a recent Fox Business appearance.

Eric Trump and his older brother, Donald Trump Jr., run the Trump Organization, which conducts business — and takes in tens of millions of dollars annually — around the globe and is still owned by the president. The company is forging ahead with projects in Ireland, India, Indonesia and Uruguay, and is licensing the Trump name in such turbulent areas as Turkey and the Philippines.

Their sister Ivanka is a senior adviser to the president. She kept her international fashion business going for 18 months after she was given a loosely defined White House portfolio that includes interacting with heads of state and working with domestic and international corporate chiefs on economic programs.

On the same day Trump and his daughter dined with Chinese President Xi Jinping at Mar-a-Lago in Florida in April 2017, China awarded her three preliminary trademark approvals for jewelry, handbags and spa services. In all, she has obtained more than a dozen Chinese trademarks since entering the White House, ensuring her access to the world’s second-largest economy if she goes back into business.

Time and again, Trump’s children have blurred the lines of family, nation and business — essentially the charge the president makes against the Bidens as he battles a House impeachment inquiry focused on whether he improperly pushed Ukraine to investigate his political rivals for what he claims were shady dealings.

Trump’s children “appear to people all over the world to be his bagmen,” said Richard Painter, who served as White House ethics czar under President George W. Bush. “This is the Trump business empire. It’s owned by Donald Trump, the president, and they are managing it for him and collecting business on his behalf.”

While Hunter Biden’s overseas deals may have embarrassed his father, now a Democratic presidential candidate, no evidence has emerged to suggest wrongdoing by the former vice president.

“There’s no substantiated or credible allegation that I know of that Hunter Biden’s work was personally financially benefiting Joe Biden,” said Robert Maguire, research director for Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, a nonprofit that is suing Trump and alleges he is illegally profiting from the presidency.

“With President Trump, we know his two adult sons are going around the country and the world to make money for a company that President Trump himself personally profits from, that he also personally promotes using the White House,” he added.

so youre comparing trumps kids that have been doing this business that provides a product or service long before trump got elected to hunter that has zero qualifications to do anything but get drunk and fuck his dead brothers wife and couldnt get a job as dog catcher unless his daddy got it for him,,, not to mention hes profiting off of US tax payer money,,,

you need to go back to posting racist threads cause you suck at this

Are President Trumps children crack heads? Do they have any actual qualifications? You're leaving a whole lot out sparky. Nice try.
What qualifications do they have other than being born rich and sent to college on daddy’s money?

Hunter Biden is no less qualified nor is he a crackhead. He is just another spoiled rich kid like the Trumps.

Hunter Biden is not a businessman. He is a lawyer and a piss poor one at that. As to his drug abuse, he was kicked out of the Navy Reserve after only a month for popping positive for cocaine on a drug test. There was strong evidence he was banging his dead brother's widow.

Now, would you like to revise and extend your remarks?

Fucking Rube

you failed to provide a link to prove that,,,

Trump gave a White House job to his daughter and one to his son-in-law. Neither of them had any experience!

Not only that, when Jared couldn't pass the security check, Trump forced them to give him a clearance anyway.

Trump Ordered Officials to Give Jared Kushner a Security Clearance

LMAO, actually they are there as volunteers, he didn't give them a job, he just gave them work, jobs pay.

Both their jobs have salaries. Jobs which should be filled with experienced people.

And Ivanka's job pays in other ways. In Chinese trademarks.

"It's Okay When Trump Does It!"™

I really should have hats and T-shirts made. His rubes are stupid enough to buy them by the truckload.

Trump and Biden both used their names for branding. They get paid just to have their name on a letterhead or building.

I explained all this to you people a week ago. I also told you the bullshit you are flinging at the Bidens would come right back at you. But you didn't listen.

Trump gets paid to have his name on some towers in Istanbul. Something like a million dollars a year. And one of the tenants is a client of Giuliani's who is in prison now for helping Iran evade US sanctions. A crime which Crazy Eyes Rudy begged Trump to help his client escape from.

No wonder Trump rolled on the Kurds and invited Turkey to kill them. He's got to keep that Trump Tower money flowing in.

We will. Total nonstarter trying to compare long-established business people doing independent business overseas to some drug-addled reject with no background or skill in the related industries getting sudden windfall gravy jobs and contracts totally unqualified for inexplicably dropped in his lap 5 minutes after Daddy Joe puts the squeeze on them! :auiqs.jpg:

Fucking Rube

Take your med, bro

Trump gave a White House job to his daughter and one to his son-in-law. Neither of them had any experience!

Not only that, when Jared couldn't pass the security check, Trump forced them to give him a clearance anyway.

LMAO, actually they are there as volunteers, he didn't give them a job, he just gave them work, jobs pay.

Both their jobs have salaries. Jobs which should be filled with experienced people.

got a link because that was proven false a long time ago,,,

got a link because that was proven false a long time ago,,,
What was proven false?

Those are salaried jobs they have. They have waived the salaries, if that is what you mean. That doesn't make the naked nepotism all better.

heh - and yet you can't show how trump is destroying the country, you just don't like him so you choose to equate it to that.

dunno if whoever you're talking to is an idiot or not, but i can say you're likely to know one just like you.

If you can't see what Trump is doing, you are the one with the problem. We're looking at trillion dollar annual deficits, loss of respect worldwide, increasing division here, a mass shooting almost every day, farmers losing money bigly, tariffs that have increased what we pay for goods, a president using the DOJ as his gestapo and the AG as his personal lawyer, a president acting as a totalitarian, investigating anyone opposing him, using the government to enrich himself and his family. I mean, how much more do you need to see before you recognize the destruction?
Trillion dollar deficits? Did you say that when Obama outspent him? I know Trump needs to cut back, but you complaining about it is funny.
Respect for our country fell when Obama went on his worldwide American greatness apology tour.
One of the best things Obama could do, was to divide us. Trump is trying make unite us together as Americans.
Number of mass shooting aren't much different from when Obama was president.
Farmers are selling their soy beans to Japan, thanks Trump our trading is getting fair.
The last one is laughable. I tell you one thing, I don't miss Obama telling me who I am, or I didn't build that.

Are President Trumps children crack heads? Do they have any actual qualifications? You're leaving a whole lot out sparky. Nice try.
What qualifications do they have other than being born rich and sent to college on daddy’s money?

Hunter Biden is no less qualified nor is he a crackhead. He is just another spoiled rich kid like the Trumps.

Hunter Biden is not a businessman. He is a lawyer and a piss poor one at that. As to his drug abuse, he was kicked out of the Navy Reserve after only a month for popping positive for cocaine on a drug test. There was strong evidence he was banging his dead brother's widow.

Now, would you like to revise and extend your remarks?

He doesn't have to be a businessman to be qualified to sit on a board. Look at the wide variety of people who sit on boards. He may be a loser but there is a big difference between saying he was busted on a drug test and he is a crackhead. Is he continuing that behavior? Who knows.

What would the Trump boys be without their daddy? Not much I bet. What have they done outside the family business?

Forum List

Back